FLASHBACK

code-name : L.O.V.E

 A five year old Seulki sat in her room colouring pictures, when suddenly she heard a ding at the door. Excited the little girl got up and ran to the door only to find her mom having a forced conversation with a man in his mid thirties. 

"Umma.. who ish this ahjusshi?" Seulki tugged her mom's sleeve as she asked.

The man beamed at her, a little creepily she thought and held out his hand.

"Oh Seulki im your appa." said the man in a business like manner, definitely not fatherly.

Seulki was a little surprised upon hearing this. She knew she had a father but the poor thing had never seen him besides on family pictures. She hid behind her mother and began to tear up. The thing is he was so caught up with his ambition that he completely neglected his family and kept himself locked up for years to work on it. He was really a nice man. Was. But after he got started on his project.. he slowly changed. He turned into one of those selfish money minded dirt bags.

" Why did appa leave umma and Kiki? Appa no love Kiki?" The little girl sobbed as her mother picked her up and held her tightly.

"Young lady, its pretty disrespectful of you to use that tone with me. You should be happy im nice enough to only scold you this time. Now come hear let me have a look at you." 

Seulki shook her head and buried her face under her mothers. Her father was a pretty impatient man, thus having see her turn him down like that he raised his hand to hit her but was stopped by her mother. 

"OH MYUNGSENG! THAT'S ENOUGH! What would you expect her to do if a total stranger comes up to her after disappearing for five bloody years and claims to be her father?!?! You should be happy i didn't drive you off. But if you do anything to Kiki i swear.."

Everything after that was a blur to Kiki as she was carried away by the housekeeper Nana, but from her playroom she  could clearly hear the heated conversation and the occasional sound of breaking glass. She tried hard to block away her mother's sobs but she couldn't. The rest of the day she spent sobbing in Nana's arms.

A few days later everything started to get back to normal. Seulki was at her kindergarten waiting for Nana to walk over and fetch her home as usual. But when she saw her mother's black sports car pull over she knew something was not right. The usually cheery and lively girl was now quiet and and sulky, which definitely caught her mothers eye.

" So Kiki, are you happy umma is bringing you home today?"

When her mother didn't receive a reply she looked over only to see Kiki pouting at her feet.

" Kiki what's wrong? Don't you like it when umma picks you up?"

Seulki just shrugged and looked up at her mother who was now unbuckling her seat belt.

" Its just that every time umma brings Kiki home something bad happens."

Her mother was a little shocked at what she heard, but she couldn't deny it. And today was not gonna be any different.

As both of them walked in to their living room Kiki saw a pretty boy sitting on the couch with a poker face staring at the fishbowl across the table while Kiki's father handed her mother a file and said something before walking out slamming the door. Kiki was too busy staring at this pretty boy to notice any of that. When she felt her mother sit on the couch she hopped on her lap and turned her mother's head to face the boy. 

"Umma!! Who ish this?" 

Her mother smiled before replying.

"Kiki that's Oh Sehun."

Kiki nodded absentmindedly and looked at her mother again.

"Umma why doesn't Ow Shehun shmile? He looks angwy"

" Well, maybe its because Sehun oppa is a robot." Her mother hated to be so blunt with her but it was the truth and the faster she knew it the better.

"Wobot? Who made this wobot oppa?" Kiki asked slightly confused.

"Kiki.. you know your appa was very busy with his job right? Thats why appa couldn't come home.Well this is it.. this is what Kiki's appa has been making all these years. Do you like him Kiki?" 

It took Kiki a while to process what her mother very carefully told her. But when she got it tears started pouring down her face.

"NO!! KIKI DOESN'T LIKE SHESHUN OPPA!! SHESHUN OPPA STOLE KIKI'S APPA!! I DON'T WANT SHEHSHUN OPPA!!"

 

Her mother could only carry her away to calm her down. She knew this would happen so it better be sooner than later. 

Years after that Kiki finally got along with Sehun and they soon became best friends. Since sehun was a robot he remained a teenager while Kiki grew up into a fine young girl herself. They became inseparable and Kiki's father? That crook disappeared after borrowing a large sum of money from loan sharks. Some people even believe he was shot dead. But Kiki and her family were happy. Yes. Sehun was her family too now. Just Sehun, Kiki and her mother.