Chapter 1

High School Love

Bom's POV

"Bom! Bom! Get up, you have to go to school today!" 

 "Omma! 10 more minutes please!"

"No excuses Bom! Up now!"

"Ugh! Why must I wake up so early? School's not so far anyways," I mumbled as I lazily got out of bed and dragged myself into the bathroom. I took a nice warm shower and then brushed my teeth. I put on my uniform then went to straighten my hair. I tied my hair into a half ponytail and applied my eyeliner and makeup.

 

Bom's Uniform:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKa-vPENCRrV4TjDLIN0g

Bom's Hairstyle:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2QjZv_JpHREI5OYIbgCD

 

When I finished getting ready, I went to go and make my bed. I then went downstairs then into the kitchen. "Morning omma," I smiled at her as I sat down at the dining table. I smelled the wonderful smell of corn pancakes. "Mmmmm! Corn pancakes! My favorite!" I said as I ate my breakfast. Later on, I heard a knock on the door. "Omma! Can you get that please?" I asked my mom as I drank my hot milo. 

"Sure Bom,"

"Bom! Seung Hyun is here!"

"Seung Hyun?"

Yippy! Seung Hyun's here. Sorry for my childish behaviour. He is the only person that I can show my true self  to. I don't even show my childishness to my boyfriend!

"Hi Bommie,"

"Hi TOP! Give me a second, I'll go put my plate in the sink,"

I got up and placed my plate in the kitchen then rushed back to TOP.

"Hey, have you seen my bag?" I asked him.

"Erm no?"

I looked at him suspiciously. Aha! Case solved!

"TOP, I know you have my bag,"

"No I don't,"

"Yes you do!"

I said grabbing my bag from behind him.

"Fine, you caught me, but not next time!" he said.

"Eh, yea right. Try me Mr Choi,"

We both giggled when my mom rudely interrupted our conversation.

"Okay you little lovebirds, hurry up or you'll be late for school," 

"Omma! I'm not his girlfriend and his not my boyfriend. I already have my boyfriend. We're just 'Best Friends'," I said. I noticed TOP frowning when I said that we were just best friends. I quickly shaked it off and strapped on my bag. 

"Bye omma,"

"C'mon Tabi, lets go,"

He nodded and we both walked to school using our secret passage way that only the two of us knew. Our evil little secret! Muahahahaha! The corn devil and the banana devil!

10 minutes later we arrived at school. I saw Dara and GD playing the hand clapping game. Seriously? They're 16 and they're still playing that hand clapping game that the four of us made when we were 5. 

"Hey Ssantokki! Dragon!"

TOP called out to them. The couple stopped playing their game and looked around. They saw us and came towards TOP and I. 

"Are you guys seriously still playing that game?"

"Huh? What game?" Dara asked trying to act innocent.

"We saw it guys, just tell the truth,"

TOP added in.

"Oh c'mon! What's wrong with two 16 year olds playing that game.

DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOP and I facepalmed.

"Okay, lets just go to class now," Dara suggested.

The three of us nodded and went to class.

We sat down at our usual seats. TOP and I infront then GD and Ssantokki at the back.

Then, the two popular girls came in. Ahn Sohee and Kim Yubin. Ugh, I always go up in flames when those two are around. They're so y plus  Yubin always tries to flirt with GD.

But what's bothering me is that Sohee is always trying to flirt with TOP. I always feel mad when she does that but I don't know why. He's just my best friend, right?

"Hey TOP," Sohee winked at him as she took her seat infront of TOP. I rolled my eyes as TOP did the same. Then she death stared at me.

What is wrong with this woman?

Later on, the class started.

"Wow, this is getting boring," I heard GD said from behind. "Lets sleep ssantokki. Wake me up when class is over guys," GD said going to sleep. I giggled then turned back infront. 

"AOOOOOWWHHHHH!"

What the heck is GD doing now?

"Ssantokki! Why the hell did you hit me on the head?"

"Since when were you allowed to sleep in class?" Dara asked sarcarsticly folding her arms.

"Okay, okay," GD pouted and pretended to pay attention.

I gotta admit, the teacher is kinda boring.

___________________________________________________________________________