Even a long time passes, I want to dream forever with you

Forever♡

•••

The first coloured words are the lyrics.

 


 

One


 

Following the happy breeze, beneath that bright sky that blinds me

Beautiful melodies and fresh air fills this road that I'm walking with you

Do you remember? Those awkward and unfamiliar times when we first met

I'm thankful to you for silently taking care of me when I was hesitant and young

Author's POV

It was a Sunday morning.

 

Im Yoona, 16 years old, a shy and young girl, walking along a street while listening to some beautiful music on her Ipod.

 

"Ahh~~ Such a fresh morning~" Yoona looked up to the sky, with her right hand blocking the bright sun.

 

"Excuse me!" A handsome, 18 years old, young and brownish hair boy shouted to Yoona.

 

Yoona turned towards the voice she heard and she widened her eyes.

 

"Ahhh!!!" Yoona shouted while being scared to get injured by the bicycle that is coming towards her.

 

The boy suddenly pressed hardly on his break, to stop his bicycle from moving.

 

Yoona lost her balance and fall on the ground.

 

Luckily, there was a few people rushing her and there.

 

The boy was shocked as he quickly get out of his bike and rush to Yoona's side.

 

"Are you alright miss?" The boy asked.

 

"I'm really sorry miss." he continued.

 

"I-It's okay. I-I'm fine." Yoona hesitated.

 

"How can you say you are fine? Your hand is bleeding." He worried, while taking Yoona's hand to examine.

 

Yoona was shocked.

 

She thought after she said she was fine, then he would just apologise again and left her, but she was wrong. Totally wrong.

 

"By the way, I'm Lee Dong Hae." Donghae stuck his hand out to shake Yoona's other hand which is not injured.

 

Yoona hesitated at first, but, "Im Yoona." She smiled and shaked his hand.

 

He smiled too.

 

'How awkward it was.' Yoona thought.

 

That's how they first met~

 


Two


 

My exhausted heart beats once again

My weak heart has found light again

I want to hold your hand and walk like this forever

Together with the person I love in a world just for the two of us

 

Im Yoona, who is now 18 years old, who is now resting after her morning long run/jog with Donghae.

 

"Oppa!" Yoona shouted to Donghae who is jogging further.

 

Donghae turned around and found his tired girlfriend sitting on a bench, resting.

 

Yes, they started dating a few months after they first met.

 

"Ya, Yoona." Donghae said while walking towards her girlfriend.

 

"Fishy, I can't run anymore." Yoona said while catching her breath.

 

Donghae sat beside her, catching his breath too.

 

-After a few minutes-

 

Donghae stood up and faced Yoona.

 

He stuck out his hand and reach for hers.

 

"Let's go to my house and eat breakfast, my mum prepared some food for us." He said.

 

Yoona nodded and smiled.

 

She stood up and followed Donghae while their two hands intertwined each other.

 

They both walked together hand in hand towards Donghae's car.

 

"Let's be like this forever, only the two of us." Yoona suddenly said.

 

Donghae nodded and smile while kissing Yoona's hand.

 

 


 

Three


 

Those unforgettable memories during that long time

Throughout the laughter and the tears, the one who always believed in me was you

 

"Listen Yoona! It was just an accident!" Donghae said while holding Yoona's shoulder tightly.

 

Yoona who was now crying hard said, "Oppa, if i stopped her from helping me to pick that bracelet that i dropped on the road, all this things wouldn't happened. Umma wouldn't be in the emergency room now! Then we will have a happy family dinner together!" She cried harder on Donghae's shoulder after she said everything out.

 

They are now outside the emergency room, waiting for the doctor to come out.

 

"Yoona, it wasn't your fault." Yoona's father said.

 

"It was all my fault appa." Yoona said to her father.

 

"Im Yoona. Look at me." Donghae said.

 

Yoona obeyed him and looked at him.

 

Donghae felt sad to see his precious girlfriend with puffy eyes, blaming herself.

 

"She will be alright Yoong." Donghae whispered and kissed Yoona's forehead.

 

He embraced Yoona tightly.

 


Four


 

No one will bother us

There's not even a reason to waste any time

(Sometimes) We could be far from each other

(With the same heart) The same heart as one, dreaming the same dream

 

"I miss you Yoona." Donghae said, on the phone with Yoona.

 

Donghae went to America for his father's business while Yoona who is now 20 years old, working in a bakery shop, she love to bake since she was young.

 

"I miss you too Donghae." Yoona replied.

 

"How's everything there?" Yoona asked.

 

"Not good." Donghae replied.

 

"Why?" Yoona asked again.

 

"Because here has no cake, that is personally made by Im Yoona, to eat. And no one to hug and kiss everyday." Donghae pouted.(even though Yoona couldn't see it.)

 

Yoona blushed at his cheesy words.

 

"You will be back in two days time. So wait for it!" Yoona smiled.

 

"I am aniticipating it." Donghae chuckled.

 

"Can't time fly faster?" Donghae blurted out.

 

"Aww~ you must wait for it baby." Yoona laughed.

 

They talked for a long long time, even Donghae and Yoona's parents can't stopped them.

 

Even though they are far away from each other, but their heart are always together.


Five


 

Even if a very long time passes (A long time passes)

Even if you and I become a bit different (A bit different)

I want to dream forever with you like this

The one who fulfilled my wishes, the one who became my faith, with you

 

It has been 7 years since they started dating back in 2005.

 

Im Yoona has became a fully grown up mature woman and Donghae has also became a fully grown up mature man.

 

Lee Dong Hae, who is now 24 years old, he gave Yoona whatever she wants.

 

Yoona woke up early today and called Donghae.

 

"Baby, do you know what day is today?" Yoona asked sweetly to Donghae.

 

Donghae who 'just' woke up, said "Today is the 15th of January ." in a sleepy tone.

 

"Other than that?" Yoona asked more.

 

'Don't tell me he forgot about it.' Yoona thought.

 

"Anything special?" Donghae asked her instead.

 

'He really forgets about it. argh.' Yoona said in her mind.

 

"Nevermind." Yoona said. "Bye." She hung up her phone.

 

Donghae chuckled.

 

How can he forgot that today is their 7th Anniversary.

 

He woke up early and now he is preparing to surprise Yoona.

 

-At exactly 3pm-

 

Seohyun called Yoona.

 

"Unnie." 

 

"Seohyun, what's wrong?" Yoona asked as she noticed that there is something wrong with her voice.

 

"I fight with Kyuhyun." Seohyun started.

 

"Why?"

 

"It's a long story unnie, can we meet up at the park now?" Seohyun asked.

 

"Sure." Yoona replied.

 

-At the park-

 

"Seohyun ah, what happened?" Yoona asked quickly as she saw Seohyun coming towards her.

 

"Can we not say about this first, let's talk about others, it's been a long time since we met." Seohyun said.

 

"Okay..." Yoona said, unsurely.

 

They talked for 2 hours.

 

"Now, can you tell me what happened to you and Kyuhyun? It's been 2 hours." Yoona asked again.

 

"Unnie, can we go there *pointing to a restaurant* , and we can eat and i will tell you about it." Seohyun said.

 

"Okay then." 

 

They both went to the restaurant.

 

Before they go in, Seohyun said, "Wait here unnie, i want to check if there is place for us." 

 

"I can go with you." Yoona said as she does not want to be alone.

 

"No unnie, stay here." Seohyun said firmly.

 

Yoona nodded, and she felt weird that why is Seohyun acting like this.

 

"Unnie, you can come in now!" Seohyun shouted from the inside.

 

Yoona went in and she saw lots of balloons and candles in the restaurant.

 

And she saw all her friends standing infront of her shouting, "Happy 7th Anniversary with Donghae!" 

 

Yoona was nearly going to cry.

 

"Thank you so much." Yoona said to all her friends.

 

"You should thank the most important person, he is the one who woke up early to prepare all this." Taeyeon said.

 

At that time, Donghae came out from the group of people, holding a bunch of roses in his hand.

 

Yoona saw Donghae, and she immeadiately went to hug him.

 

"Thank you so much oppa." Yoona whispered.

 

"No, Thank you so much Yoona, thank you for coming into my life and making me looking forward to everyday with you." Donghae said while hugging her tightly.

 

They pull aport from each other when Heechul said, "Ya! Are you two going to hug forever and let us wait here?" 

 

Yoona blushed at Heechul's words.

 

Donghae scratched his head, embarrassingly.

 

"We should leave now." Yesung said, wanting to let Yoona and Donghae alone.

 

"Yea." All of them agreed.

 

"Okay then, Thanks for helping me out guys! Will treat you guys later!" Donghae said.

 

Everyone left and now it's only left with Yoona and Donghae alone.

 

"So you bluff me?" Yoona started.

 

"Yea." 

 

"So Seohyun's acting was also fake." Yoona asked because she saw Kyuhyun holding Seohyun's hand before they went out the restaurant together.

 

"Yea." Donghae replied.

 

"But Thank you so much." Yoona said again.

 

"You don't need to say thank you Yoona. I will do for you whatever you want." Donghae said.

 

The both of them enjoyed their 7th Anniversary with each other.


Six


 

"Are you ready Yoona?" Yoona's mother asked.

 

Yoona's mother survived from the accident a few years ago.

 

Yoona who is now 24 years old, is going to married a guy named Lee Dong Hae.

 

"Yes." Yoona said nervously.

 

"Don't be nervous Yoona." Her mum told her.

 

"I'm excited mum."

 

"I'm glad that you are going to be married to the person you loved, you grew up so fast Yoona, How i wish you are still a kid." Yoona's mum said.

 

"Mum..." Yoona was going to cry at her words.

 

"You and Donghae must have children!" Yoona's mum exclaimed.

 

Yoona burst into laughter.

 

"Okay, it's time, you should go out now." Yoona's mum said while standing up.

 

Yoona became nervous again.

 

She stood up and stand infront of the door, the door that will leads to Donghae.

 

"You ready?" Yoona's father asked.

 

Yoona nodded and smiled, and the door opens....

 

Cheers can be heard. 

 

And this is how Donghae and Yoona became officially husband and wife.


 

Hope you guys enjoyed! ^^

Comments are appreciated! :D