first chapter

sweet love

 

 

 

"minni honey wake up ,our baby miss you ,he wouldn't to calm down ." Hyun joong begged to his wife because their son who is two month ,he look alike to his dad ,they called him Minho .Because of him his mom became so tired and exhausted ,he bearly can sleep two hours. "good morning dear, sorry if our buddy woke you up ,let me carry him and you can back to sleep sweety." jungmin kissed his husband cheek and took his son to his arms hopefully he will calm down soon,but unfortunately, he cried very load when he became in his mother arms,which make his mom heart broken and his tears fall saddly , he felt that he is the worst mother.

when hyun joong heared his baby crying , he stood behind his wife who give him his son with shaky hands which make his husband worry ,so he cuddled his son gently until he slept inhis soulder and put him carefully in his small bed ,and he retuned beside his wife embrace him tightly tells him smooth word to calm him down and they set down at the couch for a while as hyun joong kissed his wife forehead :" shh baby ,calm down ,i know it's hard to take care about children." his word make jungmin more sad as he said:"i think that i'm the worst mother who can't calm down his child , i know that he will hate me very much,i don't know what can i do ? i'm useless." 

"who say that you are the worst mother honey , it's totaly wrong you are the best mother ,i had even seen ,it's just the babies in this age will be really strict , but i'm sure he love you very much ,be patient my heart and don't worry , i will always by your side ,it's promiss from the time i loved you that i will protect you and try my best to make you the happiest one in this earth to let you forget the Obstacles that  you met it especially with your parent." when he finished his words ,he saw his wife sob so hard and burried his face in his chest which make him feel pity for him ,so he took him in his arms , grabbed his chin gentily to face him and kissed his tears , but his action make him hard so he picked him up bridal-style, carried him toword their bed and laid him gentily and made love for him until they became breathless. so, he laid himself beside his wife , taking him in his arms, putting his head in his own chest and they staid like that until they fell asleep in each other arms like angels.