Dongwoo/Woohyun

Friendship to Last [Drabble Dump]

Written by: Limebrus
Prompt: Glasses

This was so awkward. I adore 2woo, but I have no idea how to write their dynamics and this prompt was hard. And I also wrote this a long time ago (a year or so), so I didn't know Infinite that well at that time.

 


 

Watching Woohyun watching himself in the mirror was not how Dongwoo wanted to spend his Saturday night, but he had no other plans and he was stuck in the dorm with Woohyun. Sadly they were the only ones present, making the night even more boring than it already was. He was literally stuck with Woohyun. Of course he liked the guy and all that, but Woohyun could be a bit annoying at times, and very greasy too.

“Don't you think I look good with glasses?” Woohyun said haughtily. It wasn't really a question, Dongwoo knew that, so he didn't bother with answering. Instead he turned his gaze to the TV, not interested in watching Woohyun as he stared at himself in the mirror. “Come on, just admit I look good!”

 

Dongwoo rolled his eyes, that grease ball was fishing for compliments, and not in a subtle way either. But then again, Woohyun doesn't do subtle. Dongwoo turned his gaze away from the TV again and settled it on Woohyun's face. The man was handsome and he knew it.


“Yes, you look good,” Dongwoo finally gave in. Woohyun immediately smirked, then swiftly walked out of the living room, leaving Dongwoo thankfully alone.