Myungsoo/Sunggyu

Friendship to Last [Drabble Dump]

Written by: Soshistorm
Prompt: Dear TV

 


 

Sunggyu smiled to himself. There was nothing he liked more than sitting in the couch of their dorm with a pillow under his head and snacks on the table in front of him. He gazed at the TV, his brand new TV that he had invested his own money in. With a satisfied sigh, he leaned back into the soft fabric behind him.

To top it all off he was alone in the dorm. There was no screaming around him, all the guys had gone out, everyone of them busy with their own thing, which he was thankful for. More alone time for him.

He smiled, so happy in his own little world. No one could take this from him, no one.

Except he was wrong.

Only a moment later, the front door to the dorm opened and in came no other than Kim Myungsoo, smiling as he spotted Sunggyu. “Hi.”

Sunggyu sighed, closing his eyes for a few seconds before opening them again, focusing on the TV again. He had no idea why Myungsoo was home this early, but he would not let it ruin his alone time.

“Whoa,” he heard Myungsoo struggling and as he looked over at the boy again, he saw him jumping up and down on one foot while trying to take of his shoe. Sunggyu laughed at him. What a clumsy little air head he was.

“Whoa!” Myungsoo once again sounded and when Sunggyu looked back at him he saw the boy stumbling into the dorm, heading straight for the TV.

 

Sunggyu's eyes opened as wide as they could, which was not very wide. “Stop!”

But it was too late; Myungsoo fell right onto the TV, sending it down onto the floor with a loud crash, giving off a sound that to Sunggyu sounded like his heart breaking.

Myungsoo stared with eyes wide open at what was left of the TV on the ground. There was a long silence where they both just stared at the wreckage.

Myungsoo looked up at Sunggyu, his eyes still the same. “Oops.”

Sunggyu stood up. “Oops!? You just broke my new TV and all you can say is Oops!?”

Myungsoo winched. “Sorry?”

Sunggyu took a deep breath, and as he let it out again, there was nothing but rage left in his eyes. Myungsoo got up as quick as he could, running down the hall and out the door with only one shoe on his foot.

“Come back here, you little !”