Hoya/Sungjong

Friendship to Last [Drabble Dump]

Written by: Limebrus
Prompt: Every Intention of Making the Same Mistake Twice

 


 

One night Sungjong was so dead tired that he fell into Howon's bed by mistake. Of course, since he was so tired he didn't notice at all and neither did Howon as he was in such a deep sleep. This resulted in an awkward morning. During their sleep they moved closer to each other and Howon had ended up spooning Sungjong.


Sungjong was the first to wake up. He was confused at first, seeing as he could see his own bed from where he was. And he could also feel something hard and warm against his back. It dawned on him when he felt the soft puffs against his neck, but he didn't move. He was comfortable. Sadly, Howon woke up much too soon.


“Sungjong?” he said with a groggy voice. “What are you doing here?” Howon moved his arms that were embracing Sungjong away and sat up. Sungjong jumped out of the bed.


“I'm sorry, I was so tired and I went to the wrong bed,” Sungjong explained. Howon only shrugged.


“Oh well, just get go and get dressed.”

 

Sungjong nodded and went over to his side of the room. He hadn't slept that well in years. Howon shouldn't be too surprised if Sungjong magically slept in his bed again.

 

This was a 'mistake' which will happen more in the future.