re-united with uncle!

Living with the Stars of sm entertainment
"UNCLE!!!!" I spotted him staright away when I arrived at the bus stop, I hadn't seen him for years but I could recognise him anywhere! His light brown hair, wrinkle free-face, nice clothes and amazing smile! I ran over as quick as I could, but my suit case was slowing me down. It weighed ALOT. I had packed all my stuff ready to move into the room my unlce had prepared. I still didnt know where I was going but i was sure my he wouldn't disappoint me. "JoJo! Its so nice to see you again!" My unlce said and gave me a warm smile and a big hug. "You can call me Jo, unlce" I said and pulled a face at him, he knows I hate to be called JoJo but he always insisted on calling me that when I was younger, I let him get away with it because I have always been close to him, he is my favourite relative by far, but everyone else has to call me Jo. "Nahh, I'm just going to call you JoJo like I did in the good old days" "Im not a child anymore uncle, so its JOOOO" I said and put an emphasis on the "JO" part. "Ha! Not a child, if your not a child why are you going to live with your unlce? Surely a grown up can take care of them self eh JoJo?" He said teasing me. "Fiiiiiiine whatever, call me jojo" I laughed and skipped a head towards his car. I purposely left my luggage with him so he would have to carry it instead to get my revenge. After skipping down the road I relised I wasn't sure which car was his, I waited for him to catch up, and walked with him the rest of the way to the car. To my surprise he stoped infront of a rollce Royce limo, and a driver came out to collect our things. "U..uncle?...is this y..yours..?" I stuttered as I was still in shock. "Haha yes it is, I told you I work at a big company here in seoul" "Yeah I know, I just didn't think the company was THAT big" I said and stared at the limo. Once we enterd the limo and started driving I tried to guess a few times where we were going, but I constantly got it wrong and uncle wouldn't give me any clues. I didnt really know many companies in korea, I mean I only got here a month ago, and the only thing I have done so far is been kicked out of my doorm at uni because I couldn't afford it. After that I was also informed that my classes dont start until after summer, so it gave me a good 3 months to become familiar with the place which I was happy about. I was looking out the window when it started to rain. "Great that just makes it harder for me to figure out where we are going because now I cant see the roads properly" "You dont know the roads in seoul anyway so it doesn't matter jojo" uncle said and laughed to himself "Pfft, yeah whatever" I said and sighed. Rain was acctually my favourite weather in a way, but I was anxious because I didn't know where I was going and it put me in a bad mood, plus I was feeling sick from the long car journey. "We are almost there don't worry, so cheer up please? I hate to see you down" unlce said and patted me on the head, reminding me of when i was young, he would always do that whenever I was sad. "Okay im sorry uncle, I just don't feel to well" "What's wrong?" He looked worried "I just feel sick from the long car journey dont worry, I just need some rest and I will be fine" "Alright, you can get lots of rest when we get there, and you can sleep now, I will wake you up when we get there okay?" "Okay" I answerd him, only then did I relise how tiered I actually was and yawned. *an hour later* "JoJo? Wake up were here" I felt someone lightly shake me, I recognised the voice speaking to me but I was to tired to put a face to it. I opened my eyes and the light stinged my eyes. "Uncle?" "Yes, We are here, u need to wake up" he answered and started pulling me up out of my seat. "Urrrghhh, fine. But where are we?" I questioned him and chuckled to myself. "Open your eyes properly and take a look yourself jojo" I tried to open my eyes again, by then they had adjusted to the sun a little, I stepped out of the car and turned around to look at the massive building we had parked in front of. I saw the massive sign on the building and stared in disbelief. "S...s....sm...umm..sm entertainment?!!!?" I stuttered and dropped my bag. ""Hahahaha yepp, good'ol sm, I'm glad you have heard of it, I work here" "Ofcourse I have heard of it! How long have you worked here?!" My eyes didn't leave the sm building for one second even as I questioned unlce. "I have worked here for about 7 years now, I think?, anyway I do a few different jobs; I take care of the sm doorm, which is this building, I also help artists record and give general advise for idols who are struggling with stress or vocal issues" "Oh wow. Why didn't you tell me?!" I finally let my eyes drift from the building and looked at unlce. "I just didnt want you obsessing over my job jojo, I wanted you to move to korea for your own reason, and not my job. Which you did, so now I dont mind you staying here with me" We got my stuff and uncle showed me to my room, I was amazed at how nice the building was, I expected it to be amazing but it was even better. Unlce said he would explain my job tommorow and that I should just get some rest, I decided I would do as he said and sleep, and I would look round more tommorow.