Final

Gwiyomi

Changjo is the number one of fan service. Everyone knows that. He does everything from the little things like wink, until a big one like doing 25 push-ups just for his fans. Well, besides secretly hoping that what he is doing will interest one of his band mates, his beloved hyung, Chunji.

Everyone in the group knows about this, except the obvious one, Chunji himself. Like, seriously, Chunji is so clueless about the care of maknae gives him. He loses a loving gaze from the younger man. He even didn’t care about that. Poor maknae. However, it’s not stopping him to win his hyung heart.

One day, Teen Top is attending an interview. Just like other interviews, they should be answer some questions and show theirs ability. Cap with his rap, Chunji with his heavenly voice, L.Joe with English, Niel with his African dance, Ricky with aegyo and Changjo with dance. But, there’s something different in this interview.

 

“Hmm, Changjo-kun.” Say the interviewer.

“You’re the maknae, right ?” He continues.

“Yes, I am.” Changjo say as he smiled.

“Well, you do know about ‘gwiyomi’ thing ?” He asks.

“Yeah, I know.” He answered it and quirked his eyebrows.

“Will you do that for Angels ? I heard that you rarely show your aegyo.” The interviewer said.

“Huh ? Err, Ok ?” He said.

“Ildeo hagi ileun gwiyomi” He put his index fingers of both his hands in his cheeks.

“Ideo hagi ineun gwiyomi” He makes a peace sign and move the fingers on top his head.

“Samdeo hagi sameun gwiyomi” He put three fingers of both his hands in front of his eyes.

“Sadeo hagi sado gwiyomi” He imitate the ‘twinkle twinkle’ moves of TTS group.

“Odeo hagi odo gwiyomi” He put his hands under his chin and does a blow kiss.

“Yukdeo hagi yugeun, chu chu chu chu chu chu” He kisses his six tip fingers

“gwiyomi” and he gives a thumb up to the camera then smile.

“Waahh, that is so cute, Changjo-kun. Angles must love that so much.” Say the interviewer.

“Thank you.” Changjo say as he chuckling.

 

After that, the interview goes so fast and fun. The members are laughing because of their own stupid behavior.

When the interview done, Teen Top quickly heading back to their dorm because they were tired and didn’t have any schedule. In the trip of back to dorm, almost all members are sleep. Well, almost.

 

“I know what you’re thinking.” The visual maknae says to someone besides him.

“Huh ? You didn’t sleep ?” Someone besides the visual maknae says. It’s the maknae.

“I can’t sleep without my hunnie.” He says pouting; make the younger ones rolling his eyes.

“Go to him then.”

“Well, can’t you see I’m stuck in the back side with you and Cap hyung while my hunnie is in the front beside our manager ?”

 

Changjo just scoffs on his hyung rambling while Ricky give him (if you can say) a (cute) glare.

 

“So, have you decided ?” The older one says.

“Decide what ?”

“Don’t play fool with me. Like I said before, I know what you’re thinking.” He smirks.

Changjo rolls his eyes again. “Smartass.”

“Yah ! have a respect, will you ?! I’m still your hyung!”

“By months.” Changjo mumbles.

“But still !” Ricky pouts.

“Ok, ok. Hyung.” Changjo says, emphasizing the hyung word.

“That’s better.” Ricky says smile cutely.

“I wonder why I have you as my hyung.” Changjo mumbles softly.

“What did you say ?”

“No. Nothing. Forget it.”

“If you say so.” Ricky says as he shrugs.

“Oh, can I give you an advice ?” He asks.

“No.” Changjo says with a straight face.

“Meanie.” Ricky pouts.

“Whatever. Leave me alone.”

“No until you hear my advice.” Ricky smiles widely.

“Urgh, spill it and leave me alone.” The maknae says.

“Heeyy, I just want to help you!” He pouts again.

“Then speak.”

“Ok. You’ll be thanking me after this. Whether you like it or not, you should confess to Channie hyung. I bet he likes you too.” He says.

“Like my . He even didn’t notice my care for him.”

“You have to try it.”

“Easy to says, hard to do.”

“Well, you’ll never know if you don’t try it.”

“I… don’t know.”

“Trust me, it works.” Ricky smiles.

“Oh, and make the confession as cute as you can. I heard that Channie Channie hyung like something cute.” He giggles.

Changjo smiles at this. ‘Hmm, as cute as I can ? I’ll try.’ He sighs.

 

.’.’.’.’.’.’.’.’.’.

 

The next day.

It’s a free day. Like, there’s no schedule for one day. Means Teen Top can do anything they want. The members already have their plan their selves. The NAP couple go to the amusement park and RickJoe couple just wandering around dorm and stop by some shops. Of course they wear sunglasses, cap, or whatever that can make them unrecognized by the fans or media. Moreover, there’s only one left couple in the dorm, ChangJi. Well, they’re not official yet, but the maknae sure (too sure) that he will win his hyung heart someday. Maybe today?

Before the RickJoe couple gone, Ricky has opportunity to tell Changjo that this is the right time to confess to his beloved hyung.

 

“there’s only one chance, jongie.”

“I know.”

“Well, good luck then. Make sure I’ll get a happy announcement from you two.” Ricky says as he winks cutely.

“Yeah yeah, now go. L. Joe hyung is waiting you there.” Changjo says as he points the said man who leaning on the door frame.

“Fighting, Jongie.” Ricky says as he running to his lover and pulls him with him *you’re not confused, are you?*

 

Changjo sighs as the voice of a closed door heard. ‘What should I do now?’

It just the two of them (Changjo and Chunji) in the dorm. Chunji is still sleeping. ‘I bet he’ll be searching some food for breakfast. Better make him some food for now.’

As he make some breakfast for his hyung, he thinks about how to make a cute confession. ‘I’m not a cute person. I should ask this to Ricky before.’ He sighs.  Then, an idea just popped in his head. ‘Ah, that makes a cutest and cheesy confession, I guess.’ He thinks as he giggles.

 

“Yah, what are you laughing at, Jonghyun ?” A voice heard; makes the maknae startles.

“Hyung, you scare me.” He says as he put his hand in front of his chest.

 

The older one just chuckles.

 

“Sowwie Jonghyunnie. Will Jonghyunnie forgive Channie ?” He says as he put his puppy eyes dog. Who will reject this cutie aegyo ? Of course Changjo doesn’t.

 

Changjo smiles.

 

“It’s fine, hyung. Here, I made you a breakfast.” He says as he hands his hyung a full plate of fried rice.

 

Chunji his lips; make the maknae gulps his own saliva.

 

“It’s seems delicious, Hyun. Let me have some!” He says with a childish voice.

 

Changjo laughs over his hyung behavior. ‘He is so cute.’

 

While Chunji eats, Changjo just watch his hyung. Sometimes he will giggles because of his hyung child-like behavior. Then, rice decides to be a devil one with its stuck to the tip of his hyung lips. It makes our maknae gulps his saliva again.

 

“Err hyung ?”

“Yeah” Chunji says as he still enjoys his breakfast.

“You have rice in the tip of your lips.”

“Huh?” Chunji try to get the rice off.

“Is it still there ?” Chunji asks.

“Yeah.”

“Err, wait.” He tries again. Changjo just gulps watching his cute yet y hyung trying to get over a rice.

“Here, let me.” Changjo offers. Actually, he just can’t stand it.

 

Then, he swipes the rice off.

 

“There, all gone.” He says smiles.

“Thank you, Jonghyunnie.” He says gladly. Then he starts to eat again.

 

.’.’.’.’.’.’.’.’.

 

“Wah, I’m full. Thanks Jonghyunnie. Your fried rice is the best.” He says in glee.

 

Changjo just smile as he washes the dishes. “you’re welcome, hyung.”

 

“Hmm, what should we do now?” Chunji says as he sits in the couch, take a remote and turn the television on. He changes channels to find some interesting shows. But unfortunately, there’s not. He huffs.

 

“I’m bored.” He says.

 

Changjo join him in the couch and lean his head on its back. ‘Hmm, this is the right time, I guess.’

 

“Hey, hyung. Wanna see my gwiyomi ?” He asks.

“I already saw it in the interview. Why should I see that again?”

“It’s neww!! I promise. It’s special.” Changjo says.

“Pweaaseee.” He says again with a (fail) puppy eyes dog.

Chunji laughs over his dongsaeng behavior.

“Ok, ok, show it.” He smiles.

“Yeaayy.” Changjo cheers.

“I’ll starts.”

 

“Ildeo hagi ileun, only you.” He says as he put his right index finger in front of the older man chest. Smiles in the older one changes to a shock one.

“ideo hagi ineun, just two of us.” He makes a peace sign and smiles.

“Samdeo hagi sameun, you” He points his index finger, “me” he points his middle finger, “our love” he points his sweets (?) finger *is it true? I don’t know what the finger is after middle finger name. Mind to tell me ?*

“Sadeo hagi sado, forever with you.” He smiles as he makes a love sign with his two fingers both of his hands.

“odeo hagi odo, gwiyomi.” He winks as he put his hands under his chin and does a blow kiss.

“Yukdeo hagi yugeun” He takes his hyung hands “chu” kisses the right hand, “chu” He kisses his forehead, “chu” kisses his right cheek, “ chu” kisses his left cheek, “chu” kisses the tip of his nose, “ chu” he pecks the lips lightly then smiles.

 

“I love you, hyung.”

 

Chunji freezes. He is too shock after what his dongsaengs says to him. ‘Is he confessing to me?’ He blinks a few times; makes the younger giggles and can’t help himself to kiss his hyung cheeks again. His hyung just too cute.

 

“Is it true?” Chunji asks.

“About what?” Changjo smiles.

“You… love me?”

“Isn’t that obvious?” Changjo giggles.

“But, I thought … you…”

 

Changjo quirks his eyebrows, waiting the continuance of his hyung sentences.

 

“I thought… you like Ricky.” Chunji bent down his head.

 

Changjo’s eyes widen then he laughed while Chunji’s face being red as tomato because of embarrassment.

 

“How can you think like that? Didn’t you notice my care for you ?” Changjo asks when he stopped his laugh.

“I don’t know. I just knew it.” Chunji wipes his nape.

“Babo.” Changjo pulls his hyung to his embrance.

“I love you, hyung. And you do know that Ricky's belongs to L.Joe hyung, right ?”

“Huh ? Since when ?” Chunji asks in confussion.

“You didn’t know?” Changjo’s eyes widen while his hyung shook his head.

“Don’t tell me that you didn’t know about Cap hyung and Niel hyung is dating either.” He says.

“What?! Why people don’t tell me about this? You meanie.” Chunji says as he pouts.

“You just clueless about around you, hyung.”

“But, still!”

“Hey, it’s fine.” Changjo says as he ruffles his hyung hair, making it more messy.

“At last, you know now, hyung.” He says again with smiles while the other huffs.

“So, wanna be my boyfriend hyung?”

 

Chunji glances at the maknae and smiles.

 

“Yes, Of course.”

.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.

Edited. Well, there's no meanings edits. Will you drop some comment ? pweaaseee, bbuing bbuing *fail aegyo* Thank you for reading. I love you all *chu chu chu* :**