Unformal way

Don't Leave Me Alone

Jihyun POV

 

I was walking home when someone grabbed my wrist and back-hugged me tight . He started to walk with me . 

 

 

"can we be in this position forever?" he asked . I giggled . 'what in his mind?' I asked myself . 

 

"where are you from anyway?" I asked . 

 

"I was in your heart" 

 

"aniya.It's not that" I said . 

 

"I was from buying us ramen" he said . I nodded . "wanna eat?" he asked . I shook my head . "then ? for what I buy this?" 

 

END POV

 

"for us to eat tomorrow" you said and turn around to face him . 

"what we eat tonight?" 

 

"I'll cook" you said and left to the kitchen . You cook some food like rice and soup . You place the bbimbab next to his rice . 

"Woohyun-ssi? Woohyun-ssi!" you called for him . He came with towel only . "I don't find my clothes" he said and smiled sheepishly . You shook your head and walked to his room . 

 

You took a t-shirt and a grey jeans for him . You handed it for him . "go change it" you said . He smiled and change his clothes . After a few good minutes , he came with a big smile . 

 

 

"let's eat" he said . You nodded and watched him as he put the rice and sipped the soup in his mouth. 

 

"why don't you eat?" he asked . You just smiled . 

 

"Jihyun-ah!" he called . You looked at him . He smiled . 

 

"Woohyun-ssi?" you waved your hand . 

 

 

He sighed . "Jihyun yah. It's been 15 years and you still call me politely?" he asked while putting the rice in his mouth . 

 

"are you mad?" you asked . 

 

 

WOOHYUN's POV

 

I asked her why she kept calling me the unformal way . Did she still didn't comfortable with me? I really want to know . It already been 15 years with me , she still calling me 'Woohyun-ssi' . It better than all these before . She called me 'Mr. Nam' . It's hurt more ...