Wrapped around your fingers

Wrapped around your fingers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“This is the gayest thing I have ever done in my life, Minho,” Jonghyun whined, pulling the bath robe around him tighter, unwilling to take it off. Minho leaned his head in his right hand that was propped up against the edge of the bath tub. He sighed very audibly, tired of Jonghyun’s childishness.

“Hyung…” Minho began in a serious tone, as though he was teaching a child. He knew that Jonghyun despised being looked down upon.

“We just ed in a ing hotel room. How is this any gayer than that?” Minho finished, gesturing from the bedroom to the bathtub he was soaking in. Jonghyun crossed his arms on his chest and huffed like a raging bull.

“You know you’re so damn lucky that today’s your birthday,” Jonghyun reminded him ominously.

“Why? Or else you would have turned it into my death day?” Minho mocked Jonghyun.

“That’s not such a bad idea, Minho. You’ll be remembered as the guy who died ironically on his birthday…” Jonghyun thought out loud.

Minho groaned in frustration.

“Look hyung! If you get in here now, I’ll go around the office with a paper stuck on my back saying ‘Kim Jonghyun the Magnificent’,” Minho bargained. Jonghyun raised an eyebrow as if to ask ‘That’s all?’

“For a week! Are you satisfied?” Minho gave in.

Jonghyun smirked, having won this time. He began removing the bathrobe from around his body.

“That desperate for me, eh?” Jonghyun snickered, getting into the tub on the opposite end and laying back there. It was a bit difficult since Minho had pretty long legs that had nowhere to go now that the place was occupied by Jonghyun. But Jonghyun would do anything to make sure that this is not any gayer than it is already.

Jonghyun would never, ever get caught dead cuddling in a bathtub with Minho.

“Hyung…” Minho said, his legs finally settling one on each side of Jonghyun’s so that his knees were showing above the bubbles. Jonghyun looked up from observing the bubbles then and saw Minho bending his forefinger invitingly to him.

Jonghyun scoffed and shook his head adamantly. Minho wouldn’t give up. He nudged the side of Jonghyun’s thighs to demand he come over to Minho. Jonghyun answered by prodding his toe into the taller man’s abs painfully.

Minho huffed, annoyed. All of a sudden, he was on all fours, coming towards Jonghyun on the opposite end. The water swayed and poured over the edge from the movement and Jonghyun frowned when Minho was face-to-face with him. Minho only smirked at him before turning around and settling down pretty comfortably in his lap. He let his head lean back against Jonghyun’s shoulder and his left hand reached above the water to intertwine with Jonghyun’s left hand on the edge of the tub.

“Choi ing Minho, didn’t I just tell you not to-“ Jonghyun stopped in his tracks when he heard Minho hum contentedly as he closed his eyes. Jonghyun had the perfect the angle to see Minho’s girly eyelashes brushing against his cheek from the air Jonghyun himself was exhaling.

And all Jonghyun could think was ‘ Minho and his ing feminine eyelashes!”

Jonghyun allowed Minho to remain that way because he may have found it way too comfortable to be like this as well. He knew for sure though when he saw Minho’s lips tug up in a small smile although his eyes remained closed as Jonghyun wrapped his other arm around the younger man’s torso. It was enough for him to smile as well and he was glad that Minho was not seeing him do so.

“Believe it or not, this is the best birthday I’ve ever had…” Minho admitted suddenly. Jonghyun, who had been busy rubbing a red spot (courtesy of Jonghyun’s teeth) on Minho’s shoulder with a soaped forefinger, stopped instantly at that. He looked back up at the man’s face and saw him still lying with that serene smile on his face.

“It better have been! This room costs half my month’s pay…” Jonghyun said jokingly, although his heart was racing thanks to those few words. He willed his heart to stop as the younger man was in close enough proximity to feel everything. But it just wouldn’t and it continued to beat irregularly.

“Your heart’s about to jump out of your chest, hyung…” Minho said, snickering. He had felt it just as Jonghyun had feared. He took revenge by shoving Minho forward roughly. Minho’s eyes flew open and instantly shot him a disapproving glare. After that, he just returned to Jonghyun’s chest like nothing happened, ignoring Jonghy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter