Tied Tracks

a writer's bliss | oneshot & drabble collection

Prompt: Ribbon (Word)

Word Count: Exactly 500 seriously.

Characters: Luhan, Sehun 


 

While walking throughout the corridors of EXO-M's dorm, Sehun has officially declared himself as a total genius.
 
Sure he would hate to be a trickster nowadays, but the luscious material he's holding right now just screams the perfect opportunity to surprise his hyung. They haven't seen each other for quite a long time and he's dying to just even get a glimpse of his dearest Luhan. However for this opportunity he would like something different for a change but it's not like there's an event that made him think of this rather cheesy idea, everything is just simply for the kicks.
 
So he tried his best to crept silently as he approaches his destination. As he enters the room, he's worried upon how he would execute the plan without waking up the other. He knows Luhan isn't that much of a heavy sleeper, but since today is a day off for both of their groups, he might as well go ahead to drift off like sleeping beauty for the day since a day off's a rare chance.
 
The penetrator grinned as he knew the person in front of him has no idea what's going to happen by the time he wakes 
 
 
Luhan wakes up finding himself to be in a completely dumbfounded situation and thought, "What the hell is going on?"
 
For exactly 5 minutes, he sat still and stared at the trail which started from his own wrist. He's indulged in a countless round of reasons why this object was there in the first place, from a ghost tricking him to the destination of his death to a warm welcoming celebration of having a pretty much homoual looking hairstyle. Either way, he knows he's up to something he needs to see.
 
He took the exit of his room and was baffled by the fact that he wasn't having trouble moving at all, meaning this trail must've been really long. This was more evident outside as he observed how the hall was like painted by a thin strip of red paint. He was surely thankful it was still pretty early that none of the other members are awake and could see this mess, or at least that's what he thinks. 
 
Luhan perceived that this trail would stop by the entrance as he's having a hard time to move when he reached downstairs. He was still pretty confused on what's going on but the Chinese man eventually became pretty excited. Not because this mini game is going to end, but it's the perception of approaching the final goal. And thus, as he entered the lobby of the building, his faced brightened up and started to run. Along with the collected strands of ribbon flowing, he rushed to the doors with quite a great speed. It's because the other end of the lace is visible by the entrance, tied also upon another hand.
 
A hand that belong to his prized treasure, that he missed seeing for a long time.