Just An Ordinary Morning

Winter Clandestine

 

December 21st, 2011

 

My morning started off quite good today, despite the absurd incident that happened last night.

 

After eating breakfast, I took my bath and wore my pyjamas, again. Well, truth to be told that out of all outfits, I enjoyed wearing pyjamas the best, especially those cute pyjamas with hello kitties printed on. I was wearing my favourite today, my turquoise blue hello kitty gown pyjamas with blue bows at the gown neck.

 

I walked towards the desk in my room and checked my email inbox on my baby blue laptop. It was blinking since this morning, a sign that I’ve received email.

 

“Ooooh.” I quivered and picked up a mug of hot chocolate from the desk daintily. Hot steam was floating and brushing under my nose as I seeped in the sweet aroma of it.

 

Of course, it was a chain mail saying ‘You will get killed if you don’t forward this message to 3 person’ or ‘Emily will be looking for you tonight, with a knife on her hand if you don’t forward it to everybody you know!’ Yes, yes, it might sound stupid… but who knows? It was better be safe than sorry.

 

So without hesitation, I forwarded all 17 chain messages in my inbox in an hour. By the way, that was the fastest speed I’ve done with. Since I actually read them with passions, plus the time I spent for the feeling of terror after looking up every pictures and contents of the email.

*Bloop*

Yes, that was the sound of my laptop receiving new email. Feeling rather excited, I ran towards my laptop in my hello kitty pajama and opened the email.

Funny thing was… it wasn’t a chain email this time.

 

How funny. Very funny, indeed.

 

*Click*

 

YO HARRO!

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS! HOHOHOHO.

 

PLEASE SAY THIS WORD:

 

DORK.

 

“Dork?” I gasped in amusement.


Bloop.