Clumsily Clinging On and Begging Oh My God

Ego

 

You live in a different world than me
I wonder what you like, I wonder how you think of me
Her smile is always confident yeah
It captivated me, what to do?

Lee Donghae is undoubtedly a handsome man.

He may be the second member with the most fans(save the first position for Siwon, ofcourse.) But like any other men he does have some things which make him uncomfortable. His flaws, as people say.  And like any other normal person, he wants his future soulmate to be perfect--for him.

I’m a prideful, strong, manly, tough guy
But when I see you, I am trembling

Lee Donghae likes short girls.

They make him feel tall(apart from his current height, which is 169cm). In addition, they'll make him feel like his flaws didn't exist. He doesn’t have to wear shoe-lifts when he’s standing right next to them. Curse those foreigner ELFs who has tall genes, even if he admitted they are pretty. But all in all he hates taller girls, makes him feel unmanly. That's why he is fond of his BoA noona, but not in a romantic way. 

Where did you come from?
Why are you suddenly torturing me?

Lee Donghae likes girls with big eyes. 

Big eyes are cute, just like what older people say about Donghae. He once blurted in a documentary show that he's incharge of cuteness in the group--without thinking properly. Truthfully Donghae was really plain about cuteness. It was him from the year 2006, he's grown up now. He wants people to recognize the Donghae now as the manly person, the cool person. But some fangirls don't want change.

It feels like I’m sick with a disease
I have fallen into you and it feels like I will break down

Lee Donghae likes girls who can cook.

Let's admit, the only member who can cook in Super Junior is Ryeowook. Well, apart from his Teukie hyung(who can only cook ramyun), and Hankyung hyung(well, he's in China now). Don't even start about cooking with the one whose name is Cho Kyuhyun. You know in the end either you or him will be knocked in the head with a chopstick thrown by Teukie hyung or Heechul hyung. 

So the point is, of all 13-no, 15 members of Super Junior, only 3 can cook. And wouldn't it be wonderful if he has a girl which can cook for him everyday? Especially Korean cuisines.

Because it didn’t seem like you and I would fit together
I tried to hide my heart baby
But at some point, I am kneeling before you
Clumsily clinging on and begging oh my god

Lee Donghae likes-no, loves her.

But is she any of the said above? No, not even close. She is a bit taller than him, not cute, can't cook, and her eyes are just like any other east asian, small. Is she nice? No. She despise any actions in the name of girly. This girl is anything but his type, but nonetheless he loves her. Even if he has to wear shoe-lifts everytime they walk together.

"I don't get you, Hae." Hyukjae, his bestfriend had said one day. "This girl is anything but you had said to me about your ideal girl. She makes you look stupid. But you date her anyway. I don’t even now what you see in this woman!"

Donghae widened his eyes for a split second, then chuckled. 

She killed my ego
I said she killed my ego

"What can I say, Hyukkie." He turned his head to see the girl waiting for him impatiently at the end of the hall. "I guess she killed my ego," he said before dashing towards the girl, smiling like an idiot. Leaving Hyukjae more confused.