01

Papa Don't Preach

It was a misty morning for everyone in Seoul. You would've thought that the people would completely loathe the weather-being chilly and all. But no! They were taking YOLO to the highest level. Which of course, is an example of hyperbole. But you get what I mean...

I spy kids running around the snowy playgrounds with nothing much as earmuffs and thin gloves and clothing embracing their bodies. Seriously now? In this cold weather? You be crazy kids. Oh look! What a cute family! Seems like they just got out of church. I would like to talk about the church just across from our abode. But nah, talking about it would require remembering a small-eyed guy. i shouldn't think of him. I mean, why should I when I don't happen to cross his mind? All he can think of is some y kid leader who would be a ert if ever they get married. Byun Taeyeon. Get it? 

Seriously, Park Soojin? You could still joke at  a time like this? You're unbelievable. 

Deciding that I had enough of awesome conversations with myself, I trudged my way to the bathroom, dodging the pieces of clothe scattered around the carpeted floor. 

Look how simply gorgeous I am right now. Yes, I'm currently looking at my bathroom mirror. I spy my reflection on the crystalline glass: smudged mascara trailed down my eyes and my pink glossy lipstick made its way down the sides of my mouth. I ing look like some girl version of the Joker. And it's because of a certain Byun Baekhyun. Again.  

I sigh, Enough thinking about that goddamn bastard. Where is he even at? Perhaps enjoying a nice breakfast in bed with his dang awesome sunbaenim? 

Just the mention of food makes my stomach churn. After all, the last meal I ate was lunch yesterday. I didn't eat in hopes of getting some crispy friend chicken with Baek. But nope. He left me alone. For her. For like, the 9th time this month. In Seoul's winter state. Awesome, isn't it?

With hopes of rewarding my stupidity with breakfast, I hurry preparing myself for the day. Hmmm. Bacon awaits me. 'Cause nothing goes wrong with some good Bacon...

 

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Oh-kay. I know I shouldn't even be here right now. Especially with the kind of treatment I got from him for some time now! i shouldn't even heed him some attention. But here I am, in front of a shopping mall in the heart of Seoul, waiting for a certain guy with y thighs named Byun Baekhyun. God I feel so dumb sometimes. 

So after I got myself some breakfast, which urm, was like a whole day's worth of meal (I was hungry!), I resolved to do some painting done since I always seem to get my mind off things by doing worthwhile art. I know it's odd to be working on a winter break. But I'm Park Soojin.I'm not supposed to be normal. 

I was so into my painting of a mother and child when Baek called me. 

"Soojin, hey. I just called to say I'm really really sorry for last night. I mean, Taeyeon called then cried in the middle of no-" I cut him off.

"Baek, what if I cried in the middle of nowhere? Would you come rushing to comfort me?" I asked, tears threatening to fall once again. But I stopped. I'm not going to cry over you, Baekhyun. At least not  this time. 

"Of course I would! You are my best friend after all...Come meet me at the mall later. I'll make it up to you." He whispered. Hearing Suho spout insturctions in the background, I figured that they were having a rehearsal. And him sneaking off of rehearsal and risking himself with Suho's wrath is enough to turn my insides into mush.

"Okay..." I could somehow sense the smile he had because of my response. It was enough to make me temporarily forget hoe he ditched me for the past 3 months. Remembering his supposed smile, I was happy that he was happy. And for a long while...It''s because of me.


April 26, 2013

11:44  AM  Philippine Time