1

I Want Somebody To Love

Woohyun dragged Sungyeol out of the classroom , straight away run to the rooftop . Thankfully there’s no one there when he arrived.

"Tell me ,why are you shouting just now, seriously , where did you get that?" Woohyun looked at Sungyeol while his hands on his hip.

Sungyeol rolled his eyes , "Mr. Principle had just announced it in our class"

Woohyun widen his eyes , unable to believe words coming from his dongsaeng. "I can't believe it, he say it just like that? I've been his right hand man for years!"

"I bet he was tired of you , because you can't keep his secrets"

"Hey , its not my fault that he kept blabbering about his personal things , plus , I can't be the audience every time right?"

"Still , you couldn't spoke it out" Sungyeol gives Woohyun a boring look and tsked.

This time, Woohyun is the one who rolled his eyes , "Oh , don't you remember, that you're the one who spread it around" . He said it mockingly.

Sungyeol was taken back , he never thought that Woohyun knows ,but how could he doesn’t know when Woohyun only tells him the secrets? Then he decided to changes the subject , before he get more damage from Woohyun.

"Hyung , its hot here, let's go back to your class" Sungyeol start to walk downstairs without waiting Woohyun to reply.

Woohyun scoffed , he knew the younger was trying to change the subject , but he still followed Sungyeol, walking down , since it’s really hot there.

 

 

Once they stepped one feet away from the stairs , a bunch of students surrounded them. Woohyun knew , this definitely is going to happen soon.

"Woohyun , i heard that you're not the student body president anymore , is it true?

"Woohyun , you're replaced by Kim Sunggyu?

"Woohyun , is the news true?

“Nam Woohyun , don’t just letting your mouth open and nothing came out!!!!”

“Nam Woohyun , don’t become a statue , we need your answer !!”

Before he can blame someone on this , Sungyeol disappeared with a " I'm off , good luck" . He cursed his buddy outloud.

He sighed , after successfully escaping from the students , he is now sitting beside the school field facing the grasses , he didn't see his friends after the whole mess , before he heard some laughter .

He turn to the said direction , and rolled his eyes . Kim Sunggyu is there , sitting. He's the one laughing loudly , mouth wide open , eyes disappearing. He carefully take a look around new president , and rolled his eyes , again , the friends he's hanging around with , all had a bad discipline record , they bullies people , or escaped classes , even worse , not coming school for a month .

Woohyun hated them very much , because he was called to meet the principle everyday just to discussed the solution , on 'how to prevent students from having a bad discipline record' , not to mention Mr. Principle will started to talk about other things , such as , his wife , his son , everything , he just speak it out without giving the others some mercy , what a cruel principle .

He walked away , not wanting a rumour titled 'Nam Woohyun staring at Kim Sunggyu chatting with his friends' came out, just in case if anyone sees him, that's when Hoya appeared out of nowhere , give Woohyun a tap on his shoulder and nodded, as if he's comforting his friend's hurt pride, following by Dongwoo ,

"Woohyun , you shouldn't be stressed by this , try think of it positively , you can escape from the principle's grabs , aren’t you dreaming that to happen?"

"I don't know, hyung , I just feel like I was useless , the teachers didn't even hesitated when they decided to replace me , things like this never happened before , hyung , teachers will always have a vote contest every time we got to change people , but this.. this .. people starts to think why hyung , they must think it’s me , it’s me the one who always do things wrongly , so that the voting is not needed , and I was replaced by a new student , new student!"

"He's not new anymore , hyung" 

"Yeah , not new , he's being transferred here not more than a month , stop thinking about your girlfriends , you’re losing your memory , Myungsoo"

"Okay , okay , I surrender , hyung , spare me~~ ,I DON’T WANT TO DIE YET!!!” Woohyun looked at his friend, wondering where did he get the screaming habit. ”

Then Myungsoo’s oh-so-loud voice scared the hell out of him.

“OH! There you are my love , I misses you today" Myungsoo pointed at some random girls along the corridor and walked away with different pose , making the girls blushed . Woohyun rolled his eyes  , that greasy line was used to be Woohyun's trademark line , but was stolen by Mr. Copy Cat aka Kim Myungsoo . Who said that student body president can’t be a playboy? They arrived the school canteen and bought different lunches , then walked towards where Sungyeol and Sungjong sitting.

They finished their lunch loudly , with some yelling and screaming followed by some laughter , and bid each other good bye and separated . Everything returned back to normal , after the student body president thing is announced confirmed by the principle , it was not a big matter to the other students but not to Woohyun, for him , it gives his pride a big damage , even though no one thinks like that . It doesn’t make him look pathetic to his fans , instead it helped him on increasing the number, since he had a lot of free time flirting them. Just that changes is that Nam Woohyun had declared to his friends , that he hate Kim Sunggyu very much .