Chapter 1

You're Mine, Nerd!
CHAPTER 1

Sophia is sitting on a chaise longue near the pool area, sipping a glass of her favorite strawberry milkshake whilst flipping through the pages of a magazine that she is currently reading. After she has quenched her thirst, she placed the empty glass on the table beside her and was about to flip through another page when a familiar voice came from behind her.

"Miss Sophia?"

She spun around and found Clara, their new maid; standing near the glass sliding door, holding something that seemed to be a mobile phone.

"What do you need?" Sophia asked bluntly.

Clara was stunned when she looked at Sophia because she is emitting a deadly aura around her but she snapped back when she noticed that Sophia is approaching her with raised brows. "Y-Your father called, h-he said that...he wa---"

Before Clara could utter another word, Sophia grabbed the phone from her grasp and dismissed her. She, then, bid her goodbye and returned inside the masion. When she was no longer around, Sophia answered the phone call.

"Dad." she said in a monotonous voice.

["Sophia, honey. Where are you?"]

"Home."

["What?! You're supposed t ---"]

Blah. Blah. Blah. That old man! When will he notice that she don't, won't and will never attend those blind dates that he is always setting up for her?, she thought.

Besides.., she added.


 

"I love you so damn much, my suppy!", he caressed her cheeks and kissed her softly on the lips.

 

Moments later, Sophia begun chuckling lightly and started to scold her cute boyfriend. "No cussing, hubby!" She hit him, subtly, on the head.

 

He, then, scratched his nape. "I'm so sorry, wifey!", he apologized and looked at her beloved girlfriend with pleading eyes. "Will you forgive me?," he asked.

 

"I forgive you," she said softly. "Just don't do that again, okay?"

 

"Okay," he nodded. "I promise."

 

"Good, then." She leaned closer to him and kissed him, passionately, on the lips.

 

 

 

Sophia jerked back to reality and started to shake her head. She wasn't supposed to think about that anymore. Wait! Why is she, even, thinking about that in the first place?,she thought as she growled in frustration.

["SOPHIA MIKAELA RIVIERA DE LA VALIERE?! Are you, even, listening to me?"]

She moved the phone away from her: afraid that her father's booming voice might do some serious damage on her sensitive ears. But a few minutes later, when she heard that he isn't shouting anymore, she placed the phone near her, once again, to hear his non-stop rantings.

"Finished, yet?", she mocked.

["SOPHIA!!"]

"Yes, daddy dearest?", she muttered as she did her infamous puppy dog eyes. As if, he could see that! She smirked at the thought.

["I've had enough of your attitude, young lady!"]

"So, I've heard.", she said weakly.

["What did you say?"]

"Oh! Nothing much, dad!", she lied and rolled her eyes.

She heard her dad sigh at the other end of the line. At this point, she can almost see him massaging his temples; a habit he'd, usually, do whenever he isn't pleased with something.

["Anyways, the real reason that I called is to inform you that...you're engaged, Sophia."]

"E-En..gaged?"

Did he just say that... I'm engaged?!, she asked herself. "Oh, no! no! no! no! You must be kidding me!"

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

author's notes
 

yumi-

Finally! After 123456789 years..
Gosh! I've been waiting for this day to come. The day when I will be able to update the very first Chapter of my very first story here in AFF.
By the way, please pardon me for any typos or grammatical errors that you may or may not see in this chapter. You see, I'm still an amateur when it comes to writing. So, I am hoping that you'd go easy on me. Well, thanks a lot!

Oh, and please read my maknae's story:

 

Last Warriors
Copyright (c) 2013 by ulzzang_hanlee23
Genre/s: Fantasy, Romance
(https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/411198/last-warriors-teentop-fantansy)

 

Don't forget to votecomment and subscribe to "You're Mine, Nerd!", okay?!
Well, that'd be all. Bye for now! See you again, soon!! Ciao!!!