1 Part. " being the old me"

[Kaisoo] Red Roses To The End

 

I am Do Kyungsoo but you can call me Do. I am a wealthy painter, I have what anyone would want to, but I'm alone…My mother died 4 years ago, the only family that I have is my stepfather but just look for me when he need money that used to import but eventually I got a cold person, I learned to deal with people in my favor and not love me with them.

I've been with many women’s,   I go out every night with a different one, but all are like and just looking for my money. Now you must ask, why does it, then? Well, everyone has their pastime, not?

Tomorrow, February 7 will mark five years since the death of my mother, do me so much need, all the days after my appointments I will leave her one red rose  were their favorite as the mine, today will not be different.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

It was the morning of February 7, 2003 and Do out at full speed in his black sport to visit his mother’s grave, He had decided that that day would be only him and her, would be one of those damn dates, he  didn't want to miss a minute with his mother even though she wasn't in the same world as he.  Much was not missing that it has come to the cemetery when a guy on a motorcycle crossed on their way, Do try to avoid it but to the speed that was the accident was inevitable.

_______________________________________________

 

 

-"My head hurts... much"-He said getting up from the bed, he observed everything to his around, darkness was all that he could see, but recognized his room- "it must be at night. But since I woke up... better go out walking "-way streets and streets without finding anyone in them, he came to a park and is shot in the wet grass, was hours there, looking at the sky, when everything returned to the darkness in which began"

 

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

I have spent much time here...alone, I already lost the account since when, I think I've been 5 months, night and day, circling the city, the same streets every day, without seeing anyone, I think it is better as well but... starting to miss having someone with whom to talk.

I started to walk thus, stuck in my mind, when I saw a pale guy sleeping on the grass, I don't think that it is good idea to sleep here and be alone.

I come to see it better... does so much that I didn't see a person, He looked so happy while I was sleeping that it gave me sorrow wake him, I preferred to stay by he side and care for him until he awoke by itself alone, although I do not think that it happens much here if no one more than both of us.

 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I felt the sun shine over my eyes, I wanted to turn me to continue sleeping but something was hugged me and did not allow me. Slowly I opened one eye to see that it was-"!, who are you? Why you hug me? and... that doing in my bed?"-The boy sat down slowly, still asleep. "quiet...I'm Kim Jongin, it was cold so I hug you, we are in the Park "- gave a long yawn -"not in your bed"- was all he said before falling asleep again."

Since we are in the Park? We'll I'm Do Kyungsoo, I don't sleep in the Park! I note to my around and he was right, we were in a park. What should I do in a park? I can't remember anything. The last image in my mind is going in my car to see my mother when everything is darkened... and now I am in a park with this guy?. Do moved with despair to the Dozer guy, needed more responses than a simple "I am Jongin Kim."

 

-“Hey…you, wake up I need to know that I'm here, I'm here with you?"-still moving the boy no answer so he decided to cover his nose. Jongin moved desperately arms due to the lack of air-"well..."WELL what would?"-annoying responded

 

"How come I here?, I only remember that was in my car when everything was dark and now I woke up here"-Kyungsoo stood and started walking everywhere, trying to calm down, jongin only looked at him with pity in their eyes, the little boy realized this... he hated that look, it reminded he the day of the death of his mother ooked to him as well.

 

"Stop looking at me, I don't need your hurts only want answers"-his face of concern shift by a grim look, began to bother him the presence of the high guy.

 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

 

He has no idea how he came here... I cannot he the thrut now, would be much for him, best I explain it slowly thus is not will be so shocking.

 

-"We will walk and explain you everything... just calm down a little, please"-he took his hand and forced him to walk, Kyungsoo dropped and way before - "you're not, I said to explain you everything, wait for me!"-I turn the painter who almost escaped from the by the shoulders.

 

-"I'm a busy person, I don't have time for this ... I go annoying! Don’t follow me,  I do not need your answer... so if you let me "- Do turned half backs Jongin which had moist eyes and began to walk.

 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

 

It was not necessary to treat me that way, it could have been a little more friendly, but this would not sit as well, although it is hard not leave me another choice.

"If you want to go, I don't think that you have many things to do here." I have been here for months and until a few moments ago I was the only person here. But if you upset, go I don't mind follow my single comma, I'm used but you don't "- and with those words Jongin turned around and returned to the Park."

 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

Kyungsoo paralyzed with those words, perhaps had said Coma?. Now the guy on the motorcycle could remember everything...... your car... roses for his mother. It was now only in one place did not know with a guy who had never seen.Kyungsoo was accustomed to being alone but now it was different, could die at any time. He could die at any moment and he didn't want to be alone when that happened, the only person who could accompany him was that boy, needed it, but he didn't want to accept it, Do doubt a moment before going after the guy and swallow his pride but anyway it was.

He ran around the Park looking for the high guy but he didn't see him  anywhere, as he was about to give up when he saw him lying in a cherry tree on the verge of falling asleep. He ran as fast he could and hug him, stayed a moment in that position... without moving.

 

"I'm sorry... I should not say that "- Kyungsoo separated distressed with the look low-"Don't worry"- Jongin smiling took him by the Chin, forcing Do look him in the eye."

 

"Do we are alone... I want to know more about you, what you think if we had lunch together?"-The painter nodded sheepishly. "I will cook if you want..."

 

"Yes, please I Cook horrible, made months that not as something hot... I have survived eating chocolates all day"-replied the boy between laughter. He took him by the hand and they went to the restaurant was near the cemetery where he was the mother of Do.

 

Once in the kitchen, Kyungsoo started cooking pasta while Jongin looked at him starving.-"don't  look at me that way, I can’t cook quiet”- Do covered face ashamed but only achievement Jongin approached more practically touching their noses.

 

"I said I wanted to know more about you... Tell me!'-jongin looked quite curious to know more about Kyungsoo but he did not know if tell him the whole truth.

 

We sit down at the table to eat, with the look of Jongin I was intimidated. He was expected to tell him about me, but I didn't know what tell him, I was someone completely different... with him I could be my old me, the carefree, happy Kyungsoo of 16 years who lived with his mother, not cold and manipulator Do for 20 years.

 

"Tell me about yourself" - insisted the guy, interrupting the thoughts of Do making him blush.

 

-"Do you feel good? You are red "-he said touching the forehead of the now shy painter-"No… It’s nothing, only that I do not know where to start "-Do stood upright on the Chair to not seem nervous"

 

"You could start with your name, I still don't know" - jongin leaned back in the Chair satisfied by the meal and accommodating to hear what Kyungsoo would say.

 

"mm...Do kyungsoo, 20 years, I practically have no family. I am painter... don't need to know more about my "-the atmosphere of the place was uptight, to Jongin toured it a shiver that he did so to be put straight blow.

 

"Your... do you are an orphan?"-He didn't want to ask that, just wanted to know more painter but not of that subject, unless he wanted it to count.

 

The little painter, could not help but be surprised to hear those words, was not among his plans talk about this issue but it was late - "It is not that..." - made a long pause before able to follow-"my... my mother died when I was 16, she... She died by my guilt, I told she to leave, I told she that I didn’t  need her”- his voice broke and tears were accumulated in his eyes when he saw the bouquet of red roses in the place.

 

"It was not your fault, all say things without thinking" - the swart guy clenched his fists, I didn't want to keep talking about that, he didn't want to see the kyungsoo cry.

 

"You don't understand, I hated that day to everyone, even to her, I didn't want to be with anyone, but when I told her to leave me... I didn't want it out for ever. And now no matter how many times go to visit her, how many roses let her"- Kyungsoo is plugged in the face with his arm, to hide a sharp cry. Jongin broke, he didn't want to see him so bad, he stopped the Chair and as narrow in their arms.

 

"It’s not your fault, you don’t kill her”

 

"It doesn't matter how many times I asked to return... SHE WON'T GO BACK!"-the oldest hug with force the boy in his arms to keep him and look him in the eye, Jongin looked not understand to do."- I'm not used to hug anyone, it feels weird, you're the first to hug in years "-Kyungsoo without noticing smiled at the dusky, he was even more shocked.

 

 

"I will have to hold until you get used, Hyung" - Kyungsoo could not hide the surprise by what he had just heard.

 

"Do I am... you are... less than I?"-Jongin smiled to see how the eyes of his Hyung grew at the surprise.

 

"So it is, I'm Kim Jongin, I have 19 so you're my hyung. Before I was a dancer, but 5 months ago... I was leaving the Academy when a car hit me, from that moment that I'm here "- the expression of the child was not happy, his eyes were dark and sad, Do notice this-"I'm sorry, seriously... I didn't want that..." - he couldn't find the words - "do not worry. It's late, I'm falling asleep... we should go to sleep."

 

________________________________________________________

 

* Department Jongin

 

 

It's pretty small compared to my home. Everything is dark, old furniture everywhere, torn curtains and a long narrow hallway that led to a balcony.

 

"You like the view hyung?" - jongin left nothing and hug in the back at Kyungsoo.

 

"It feels weird still, but I like" - kyungsoo smiled, already they had become accustomed to the embraces of the minor and his tender way of saying "hyung", this was a rare feeling, a pressure in his chest whenever he saw  him,  listen to him, with the simply fact by imagining he’s face Do smile.

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

 

20 February. 2003

 

it's been a little over a week since they saw for the first time in the Park. They live together in the Department of the youngest but, kyungsoo tries to keep the distances, he slept on the sofa and Jongin in he’s bed.

 

 The first days Jongin was which hug him,  but now Do was it that did it, that week he had grown accustomed to being close to the child but he still did not know how to name what he felt for him.

 

Jongin sparked anguished March 1, with the feeling that something was missing, he searched everywhere but did not appear Kyungsoo ... there was only one place he had not sought.

 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

"it's been too long without seeing us" - caress the cheek of his son, tender-minded as he wept with a red rose for her on their hands - "do not cry, I don't like to see you sad. Son I already have to go, but please don't take... hasty decisions can be wrong "-the guy did not stop mourn, could not believe that he could see his mother after so long-" thank you for all the roses... thanks for not forgetting you of my...I love you son". Those were her last words before disappearing with the wind and let his son shattered crying under the shade of a cherry tree.

 

"MOM...Don’t let me alone again, please I need you "-he fell to the ground screaming and crying." Jongin who had been looking at everything from the gate of the cemetery ran to kyungsoo when he saw him collapse.

 

"You're not alone hyung...Look at me!"- He put his hand on the cheek of the oldest and forced him to look into his eyes. - "I will always be by your side ... no matter what happens, I will never away from you" – Hi look him for a moment and kiss him. Kyungsoo could feel the game their tongues, was a warm but tender kiss, they spread slowly, they looked at each other and they smiled, words unfilled. Jongin dry the last traces of tears in the face of Do and they went home.