Final

Second Confession

Minhyuk’s P.O.V.

Today is a very important day. Today is the day I give my second confession to one girl. I'm going to look for her once again. Will she accept my heart? For some reason, I feel good about today.

Who is that girl you ask? Well she is my first love. She... is perfect. No one can be better than her. Bright, big eyes. Sharp, well shaped nose. Cute, pouty lips. Long, flowing hair. Sharp, defined jaw and chin. Tall, curvy body. Quick, smart thinking. Just... perfect. But unfortunately our sweet relationship ended, it broke my heart, it really did, but I got over the pain. The pain is over but my love for her is as strong as ever. She is all I think about. All I dream about. And all I love. You might think I am cheesy and all but it's true. I locked myself in my room, practiced my second confession to serenade her and wrote a poor letter. I gathered up my courage and made up my mind. Today is the day. I WILL DO IT! Fighting! Lee Minhyuk himnae!

Off I go to her apartment. Oh that place holds so many memories... Several blocks away from her apartment I stop for the traffic light. I feel very self conscious... Do I look stupid holding a huge teddy bear? The roses? Are people judging me? Oh... I'm shaking. Then all of a sudden I freeze. The girl of my dreams is standing right across me. She looks like she lost weight, but nonetheless she's still gorgeous. I am stumped. Suddenly more worries came up. Do I look good? Will I mess up? Will she accept me? Will she understand my feeling? Huh?!?!? The light turned green! I am frozen still. My feet are stuck! Then as if I got released from a spell I sprinted to catch her.

Holding her arm I awkwardly said "Hey...."

She looks like she just saw a ghost. I shyly meet her eyes and muttered "Please come with me. Even though I have a lot to say, I'll try and keep it short."

She smile and nods. How I miss that smile. I bring her to the restaurant that we always went to at Guraso Street. This was the same place where I asked her to be my girlfriend, well the first time. She keeps stealing glances at what I'm holding and I keep glancing at her. It was awkward but I enjoyed being with her. We enter and are greeted by bright smiles of the waiters and waitresses. Sitting in our usual spots, we reminisced our old days. Then it was as if I got a dose of courage, I stood up walked over to her side and knelt down.

Holding out the roses I said, "This might be sudden but I love you. I haven't stopped loving you and I never will. People say you'll never get over your first love and well it's true." She gave me a blank stare...

Hiding behind the huge teddy bear I stuttered out, "I-I n-never got o-over u-you. When we-e broke up I-I bawled my eyes out. And... You don't have to accept this but please give me a chance."

She didn't meet my eyes but she accepted the roses and the teddy bear. I held her hand and walked over to the Grand piano that the restaurant had set up as I requested. We sit side by side and I mumble something about writing her a song and something incoherent about a second confession. After clearing my throat, flexing my fingers, and glancing at her, I start to play, and sing Second Confession. After the song ended I gave her my poorly written letter. We went back to our usual table where I excused myself to 1) calm my beating heart down, 2) give her time to read the letter, and 3) avoid the inevitable awkwardness. Giving her and myself 5 minutes I came out. There she was crying while staring at my letter. I, quite literally, ran over and embraced her. I didn't know why she was crying but I felt the urge to protect her from it. I ask her what was wrong and she just cried even more. I did what I think was right- kiss her forehead and tell her everything is all right.

She finally calmed down a little to tell me, "This is so touching and unrealistic. Sorry I'm just overwhelmed... Am I dreaming? Honestly I never got over you either. I still love you. Why did we even break up? I miss you; you appear in my dreams every night. I know I'm blabbing on but you're amazing. I love you."

I am speechless. This wasn't what I expected- it was... better! Then I opened my arms; it was as if my body had a brain of itself. She snuggled into me. We fit perfectly.

"I love you. I really do. Please be my girlfriend. I won't ever make you jealous; I'll make them jealous of you. Our love will be like Gyunwoo and Jingnyuh. Please?"

She gave a teary nod and we hugged even tighter. We separated and stared into each others' eye. Then our eyes closed and we leaned it. Our lips touched and... I'm in heaven. Her lips are so soft- just like I remembered. Our kiss went on. It was the best thing ever. Then we broke and apart and to our surprise we saw my brothers; Eunkwang, Changseob, Hyunsik, Peniel, Ilhoon ad Sungjae. We smiled sweetly at each other and told them to sit with us. Second Confession success

Melody-ah Saranghae
[A/N: yea... This ... but this is what all my migraine is letting me write. Um… I find this story very awkward and that it doesn’t flow well, but I’m trying to make it a fancy piece as a preparation for my upcoming L.A. test. Please correct any grammatical or whatsoever error. Thank you for reading; it means a lot to me]