What changing

Attitude Adjustment

 

For deary Mely. Unedited. 
 
 
 
She's sickly sick. Tired of her life. She wanted to experience new things. She's not the type to sit around and do nothing. She wanted to explore and feed her curiosity. And that's how she got into this trouble. 
 
She look around her, the place she's been living for god know how long, the last date she remember was April 15th, she's been counting date based on that, but apparently she got tired and doesnt care anymore. She heard the door closed, but she didnt bother to see whos coming. 
 
"I see youre awake," he went to place the box containing groceries on the kitchen table. 
 
"Have you had your lunch?" She stares blankyly at nothing. 
 
"Find something to eat, yoonji. NOW." She rolled her eyes. She know that tone very well, it means order, and respect. 
 
She randomly take anything to eat, she must eat to pass the day. They strictly forbid her to die. As on cue, someone else coming. His presence alone making her munch faster on her food. He throw his key on the coffee table before casting glance at her eating. Feeling satisfied, he walk to away, wanting to release himself from the heat. 
 
She finish her food and went back to her room. Lying on her back she strares at the ceiling. She was looking for an adventure, wanting to be alone to celebrate herself on becoming an adult. 
 
That when she met baro and jinyoung. They look just about her age, so she feel excited to have someone around her age to talk to. she's been away from home for quite some time now. Little she know what mess she got herself into. She got herself too deep into their business and they are not going to let her go. 
 
Her bedroom door open and jinyoung come through it. How she hate to love. He lay beside you without talking. He drag you closer and hugged you. 
 
"You smelled," that's all he said and you punched him on the shoulder. He just gigled. 
 
"Start learning self defense from baro. You'll need it," her brows creased. 
 
"Where are you going?" She asked. 
 
"Our task is almost done. We gonna go back to our hometown." Her heart turns heavy. This is it, he gonna leave her. The end. 
 
"If you want to tag along, you need to learn how to defend yourself. But if you need to go home, you still need to learn it," she finally got her chance, to walk away from them. Like what jinyoung promise when she know that they kill for living, an asassin, he'll let her go after they finish their task here. 
 
She was throwing tantrum when they held her captive. She tried to escape few times until they catch her again. She learn to adjust or she's received fist and kick. Still jinyoung doesnt want to kill her. Even defend her from the raging baro. But he sternly remind her to follow or die. Until she obey, being submissive. 
 
"Patient, it's going to be over soon," he said. And weirdly, she believed. Enchanted, while looking at his shining eyes. 
 
Who in the world going to believe that the owner of that beautiful eyes is a coldblood killer? Even her herself got trapped by that innocent eyes. She let out a sigh. 
 
She move, wanting to get away, but his hand firmly hold on her waist. She glance at him who still closed his eyes, pretending to sleep. Not wanting her to go, against his own promise to let her go. She groaned. 
 
"I need to go and learned that stupid self defense now, if you let me." His hand still there. She became frustrated by his action. He never say what's on his mind. 
 
"Seriously, if i want to tag along, i need to go and start now. I dont want to die before i saw you die first," she said boldly. She swore she saw he smile before he let go of her. She exit her bedroom searching for baro. Love, is what making ppl changed.