2

Sunday's Child

CHAPTER 2

Sungmin - 


 


"Did you send everyone the invites?" Asks Leeteuk. He's always so busy with everyone's affairs, almost like a real mother.

I appreciate his effort to check on everyone, and I grin. "Almost done, yeah."

The last time we got a proper vacation was around eight months ago. Even those three days of paradise seemed hectic for us. Theworkload was too heavy and we could barely get all our legal issues out of the way.

"I know what you're thinking," Han Geng calls from the back, "That trip we had almost last year was the tiest we'd ever 'relaxed' to."

He puts an obvious emphasis to 'relaxed' as he places quotation marks in the air.

Isn't everyone thinking that at this point? Sheesh. I'm spending the whole day making crafted invitations for close friends while the boys are still packing. What does it take to get some more organization these days?

The mounds of cut up paper almost makes me choke with tears. I'm kidding. "Hey maybe one of you dummies can help around! Yah!"

But everyone is up to his own devices. Alright, I'll count the letters. So, we have the girlfriends of Kibum, Donghae, Shindong and Leeteuk. Heechul's mom declined and Han Geng's on and off girlfriend is busy. We have Siwon's fiance (which is a huge- surprise since he doesn't seem to be rushing) and probably Henry and Zhou Mi's girls coming along too.

Come to think of it, I don't recall some of their names. I think Donghae's girlfriend was....Mi Kyung?

I also make one last invitation for Sohyun. She definitely needs to be there! Although, I could be disrupting the flow by inviting Sang Hyuk along. I don't think anyone will mind anyway.

"Why are you making invites?" I hear Eunhyuk chide as he walks past the clutter. "You know you can just call everyone over, right?"

"Don't be so primitive, Eunhyuk," With my hands balled, I use my chest as a drum. "most lower class creatures like you prefer to compromise invites to such special events. Come on, it's the only decent vacation we'll ever have!"

"Let me scan through your guest list."
"Don't you have some packing to do? Calm down, tiger!" I gnarl at his face mockingly. Eunhyuk sighs.

His expressions already tell me he knows that I'm inviting Sohyun. Why should he care? We're all adults here. I don't suppose his leftover feelings for her are meant to last. He has virtually no right to be angry about her being there.

Eunhyuk sighs and stalks off to his room. A laugh escapes my lips. I wonder what he's thinking.

Similarly, I wonder what Sohyun's thinking. She doesn't check her mail much, and I almost think she prefers to stay at home and talk about news with her husband. Assuming this, the main reason she declines my invites is because of her past relationship with Eunhyuk. I mean, Sohyun's spouse has nothing on Eun Hyuk's mind! I swear that guy is crazy. A crazy monkey.

"Past is past!" I mutter to myself.

Reaching to my pocket, I pick up my phone and give Sang Hyuk a call.

"Sang Hyuk speaking."
"Sang!" I say in a candid voice. "Hi, I'm sending out invites for further details, but I want to know if you and So are free next week?"
"Hey, man!" His voice is as cheerful as always. "I'm definitely free, but I'll ask the wife!"

We have a short conversation about the venue before I hang up. He definitely sounds happy about it all. Sohyun, eh, not so much. I haven't heard much from her, but we keep in touch. I'm very happy for her marriage with Sang Hyuk, even though he gets a little boring sometimes, too. Hey, we can't all be superstars, right? Ha-ha.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi!!! :D Just gonna say that the POV's are different. I wonder if real life stories switch often as well. :P
Anyway, second chappo done! o^o !

Subscribe and comment so i'll know your thoughts!!!~