Scene 1: Seniors' Ball

Choi Jun Hong Oneshots

 

You looked at your reflection at the mirror for the millionth time that day.

“I don’t look like myself” You told your sister who smiles at you “I love the dress but, Unnie, aren’t we going a little over board with my make up? I mean, I don’t mind going to the dance bare faced” You told your sister

“You look my pretty dongsaeng who doesn’t see her worth” She said and grasped your shoulders and gave you a comforting squeeze. “Come, Your boyfriend will arrive any minute, then Appa won’t have the chance to take a picture with you” She laughed and you went down with your older sister.

“My little girl” Your dad said as soon as he saw you descend the stairs with your sister

“Got to admit Yoo Mi, You did a great job. Your sister looks really beautiful” Your dad said with a smile

“Come on dad, cut her some slack. She’s always beautiful” Yoo Mi told your dad and laughed

“You both do, just like your mother” Your dad said sincerely “Come, Let’s take a picture together” He said then you happily smiled at the camera with your father and sister.

There was a knock on the door and your dad opened it, seeing his daughter’s boyfriend standing in the doorway, he let him in.

“Good Afternoon Mr. Park” Jun Hong greeted him with a smile

“You clean up good, Kid” Mr. Park compliments him

“Thank You, Sir” He replied with a sincere smile.

“Dear, Jun Hong is here” He called as he led Jun Hong to the Family room.

“My, you look mighty fine Ms. Park” Jun Hong said with a smile on his face then he got near you and took something out of his pocket, a corsage that matches with his and placed it around your wrist.

“Now, you look complete” He told you with the most gorgeous smile.

“Her curfew is 12 PM, alright? Please bring her back in one piece” Her father joked “God knows how clumsy your girlfriend can get” They all laughed at you and you pouted.

“Yes sir, and I won’t have it in another way sir” He said with an eye smile as he linked your arms with his then your father took a picture of the both of you.

“Drive Safely, Jun Hong-ah” He said before the both of you can leave the house

“Will do, Mr. Park” Jun Hong replied and closed the door behind you then walked you towards his car and opened the front seat door for you and jogged to the driver’s seat.

“You really look stunning tonight, I’m a lucky guy” He said before starting the engine

“Lucky enough to get stuck with a person who has a body as stiff as a tree” You joked then he laughed

“We’ll fix that” He replied then drove off to your school.

As the night progressed, your fear of getting on the dance floor with Zelo has matured.

‘Sheez, He Knows you’re a bad dancer, he wouldn’t dare’  You thought

“Hey Park ------!” Your ultimate Bestfriend, Jo Ji Dae shouted, you turned and saw her making her way towards you.

“I see you didn’t play hooky this time” She joked

“And I see you still haven’t abandoned the seaweed color” You then you both laughed

“They seem to be having fun” Ji Dae said as she spotted Jun Hong and his friends dancing comically yet gracefully.

“Yeah, having the time of their lives” You said then Jun Hong locked eyes with you, you gave him a smile and he returned it too.

“Disco music is too mainstream” Ji Dae said then you nodded in agreement. Actually, you were hoping for more Romantic music filling the air rather than the ear blasting garbage the DJ is currently playing.

Suddenly, someone requested the DJ to play a Slow song and everyone left the dance floor. Jun Hong made his way towards you.

“Hi” He said, eyes shining with excitement and happiness

“Hi” You replied and gave him the most genuine smile you can display then suddenly, he offered his hand.

“Miss Park ------, would you give me the honor and dance with me tonight?” He asked, in a not-so Jun Hong way.

‘Woah, a 360 degree turn’ you thought. Not waiting for you to respond, He took your hand and gracefully led you towards the center of the dance floor.

“Jun Hong, you know I don’t know how to dance” You told him

“Just trust me, just give it a try” He said then smiled as he lifted you slightly and made you step on his feet and placed your hands on the proper position for dancing the waltz. He starts to move gracefully, in tune with the music. You looked around and noticed that you were the only couple dancing. You felt shy and looked down.

“Hey. No, No. Look at me, Look into my eyes” He said then you complied as he continued to glide the both you across the dance floor, leaving the spectators in awe. A comfortable silence was between you, no words were exchanged, your hearts talked for the both of you.

‘I’ve never seen a matured Choi Jun Hong. He seems like a grown up right now’ You thought then decided to break the silence.

“Doesn’t it hurt? Your feet, I mean” You asked then he chuckled

“I don’t feel pain when I’m with you, only complete contentment and happiness” He said sweetly

“Who are you and what have you done with my Choi Jun Hong?” You joked then giggled

“My Choi Jun Hong, I like the sound of that” He smiled “But not as much as I like the sound of your giggling”

It was only 11:00 PM but your eyes were tired so he decided to take you home. He opened the car door for you and walked you to your front porch.

“Thank you” You muttered then hugged him “By the way, you were a completely different person earlier” You pointed out

“Huh? I was?” He asked then scratched his nape

“Yes, you were more of a gentleman than my Choi Jun Hong” You stated with a smile.

“Motherfather Gentleman” He sang then danced comically in front of you. You can’t help but laugh.

“I like my Jun Hong that way, the real Choi Jun Hong” You said

“He’s only yours” He said sweetly before giving you a hug “Now go inside, I don’t want you to catch a cold” You went inside and waved goodbye as he walked towards his car then he left and you closed the door.