Will I only just picture you in my dreams?

Alarm Clock

 

◉♒❀♒◉

On a bright and sunny Tuesday morning, Sulli is spending her morning using her laptop as she browsed through various news sites, to find any news about f(x) and SHINee, to waste time before her date with her boyfriend, Taemin. As she scrolled down the various news on dongA.com she noticed that there was a new article, so she quickly opened the main page and read the latest head article..

"Sulli-ah, breakfast is ready!" Luna announced, but Sulli didn't respond so, she went inside her room and found Sulli, staring at something on her laptop, with wide eyes. "So, what did you find that is so shocking so early on a Tuesday morning?" Luna asked mischievously as she sat beside Sulli and looked at what she was reading.

"WHAAAAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?!" Luna shouted after reading the article.. "YA, Luna! Do you have to shout so early in the morning like that?! You're disturbing the neighbors. Sheesh." Amber grumbled as she stepped inside Sulli's room. "OH MY GOD. DID HE DO THIS ON PURPOSE?! Sulli, what are you going to do about this?!" Luna exclaimed. "Hmm~ about what, unni?" Krystal said as she peeked inside the room where her noisy eonni's were. "Hey. Hey. Hey. What are you girls talking about without me?" Victoria frowned as she went inside the room with Krystal in front of her. "So, what's the entire ruckus about?" Amber asked. With that, Luna immediately showed the article to the remaining members.

 cr:dongA.com

(A/N: Sorry about this.. couldn't find one in english, except in Allkpop..)

" him! What went inside his brain to partake in that stupid show?" Amber exclaimed. "Ouch. What was that for?!" she added, after Victoria hit her. "It isn't a stupid show, Amber. Watch what you're saying." Victoria scolded her. "Sorry, geez." Amber murmured. "Eonni, did he tell you anything beforehand?!" Krystal asked. "N-no... He didn't...” Sulli replied with a shake of her head. "Wh-What am I.. Going to do?" Sulli asked as she broke down in tears. Her members immediately gave her a group hug, as they don't want to see their Sulli to cry.. Just then, Sulli's phone rang.

I'm in shock e-electric shock~ nanananananana~ electric.

"Speaking of the devil." Luna cursed after she saw the caller ID. "You should answer his call, dear. Maybe he has something to say. Hear him out first, ok?" Victoria advised. "We're going to eat breakfast now, ok, so that you can have time to talk with him on the phone alone." Victoria added as she pulled the other girls with her. "Thanks everyone." Sulli whispered. Taking a deep breath, Sulli answered the call.

>Hello, Taem. What made you call all of a sudden?

>I missed you.. I-i mean.. Uhmm. I'm kind of already a-at our meeting place..

>eh? Aren't you a bit too early?

>hehehe.. I was just too excited that I didn't notice I was so ahead of time that I just... Yeah.. Yeah.. You can laugh at me now..

>Hahaha! Geez, Taemin. You're really sweet sometimes~

>eh~ I just thought what I'm doing now is lame~

>lame it is, then! Hahaha!

>Geez~ Hahaha!

>*silence*

>then, I'll be hanging up now, ok Ssul, so that you can prepare. Hurry up ok~ cuz I feel sooo lonely~

>ok, I'll be there in about an hour or so.. Umm. Taem?

>Hmm?

>Nevermind. I'll ask you later about it. Bye~

Sulli then ended the call, as she heads to their bathroom to prepare for their date.

◉♒❀♒◉

Without even telling her members the details, Sulli bid farewell to them with a smile. "Hey. I'll be off!" she told them as she closed their dorm door shut.

"Will they recognize me if I wore these?" Sulli asked her driver. "Hmm~ Nope. I think they won't." Her driver replied after eyeing her from the from mirror. "Good then. I hope Taemin's not waiting too long.." She murmured. "You are going to Lotte World, right?" Her driver asked her. Sulli just simply nodded. "If it's Sir Taemin, then I'm sure he's having fun there while waiting for you, Miss Sulli." Her driver said, then chuckled to himself. "Hehehe~ Yeah, if it's Taemin we're talking about then.." Sulli didn't finish what she was suppose to say, when she remembered the article she read. With a deep sigh, Sulli just looked outside the window, the whole ride there.

"Uhm.. Miss Sulli. We're here." Her driver shook her up. "Ah, N-ne~ Thanks for driving me here." Sulli then bowed before running inside the amusement park.

I'm in shock e-electric shock~ nanananananana~ electric.

>Hello, Taem. I'm already at the Lotte World entrance. Where are you?

>I'm just loitering around. Just wait infront of the female's washroom, I'll be there in a sec.

>ok, bye!

With that said, Sulli ended the call and headed off to the female's washroom. 15 minutes have passed and Taemin didn't meet up with Sulli yet, but she still waited for him. "Tad-ah~" A man shouted infront of Sulli all of a sudden showing her two tickets for Lotte World. "uhmm.. Hello?" Sulli said. "Wow~ my disguise really did work, even my girlfriend can't identify me~" The man said cheerfully. "Wait.. Is that you, Taem?" "Yep. who else is your boyfriend? Wait! Don't tell me you have other boyfriends?!" Taemin exclaimed jokingly. "I don't have others, you silly! HAHA! So, what have you been upto, making me wait for 15 minutes?" Sulli asked. "Well, I lined up to get these, Special Pass Tickets~" "WAIT! We're staying here all day?!" "Yes~ Lotte World has more than five floors to explore anyway, so it's not a boring place to stay, right?" Taemin said, while pulling Sulli to the entrance. While heaving a deep sigh, This is going to be a loooong day. Sulli thought. 

◉♒❀♒◉

"Ahhhhh~ That was a very fun day, right Taem?" Sulli asked Taemin, when they went inside Taemin's car to go home. When should I tell her? Should I tell her now? Goosh. I don't want to ruin her day.. She was having so much fun too.. "Hey, Taem! Why are you spacing out?" Sulli asked him, while eyeing him suspiciously. "AHAHA~ I was just thinking about how full I am. I ate too much~ HAHA~"  "That's all? Geez, Taem! HAHAHA~" Sulli laughed along with him. Guess, I'll tell her tomorrow.. I don't wanna spoil her mood.

Now, already in front of f(x)'s dorm, Taemin bid goodbye to Sulli, who just remembered about the We Got Married thing, she hoped that Taemin would tell her right now.. "Take care of yourself, ok Ssul~ bye!" Taemin said before he turned around to leave. But, before he got inside his car. "Hey, Ssul! I forgot to tell you something!" Taemin said as he went near Sulli again. "Wh-what might that be?" Here it comes... Sulli thought.

Taemin came close to her ear and whispered. "I love you." after that he dashed off, but before he could go inside his car, Sulli called his name.. "hmm~" Taemin hummed. I've had enough of this.. Sulli thought.

"Let's break up..." "Huh? I didn't quite here you properly, Ssul. My ears seemed to hear you say let's break up. Haha! Funny, ne? So, what did you say again?" Taemin asked, thinking that he totally misheard her. "LET'S BREAK UP, Taem! We weren't supposed to keep secrets to each other, right?! Then, why? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE WE GOT MARRIED THING?! And here I thought, you were going to tell me about it now!! I sure am stupid to expect something from you. Goodbye Lee Taemin." Sulli said as she ran inside their dorm, leaving the speechless Taemin outside. He didn't want to break up with her, but, she's got a point.. Why did I even hesitate to tell her before, while we were still heading to their dorm.. Why?! This is my entire fault!! Taemin then get inside his car, with eyes full of tears. Driving back to their dorm,  Taemin wondered why he was so weak, why he was such a coward, why he didn't fight for their relationship.. He wondered if she'll be able to forgive him.. But, reality hit him. She won't be. She won't be able to forgive him, because he was a cold heartless bastard, who didn't have any courage to tell her about the WGM thing.. He thought that he deserved this punishment, for Sulli has suffered more than he did. Goodbye, my first love.

◉♒❀♒◉

“Let’s Break Up…” huh?! Who said that?!

"Huh? I didn't quite here you properly, Ssul. My ears seemed to hear you say let's break up. Haha! Funny, ne? So, what did you say again?" who am I talking to exactly here?! where am I, a-and why is my body moving on its own?!

"LET'S BREAK UP, Taem! We weren't supposed to keep secrets to each other, right?! Then, why? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE WE GOT MARRIED THING?! And here I thought, you were going to tell me about it now!! I sure am stupid to expect something from you. Goodbye Lee Taemin." oh, yeah.. This is my memory of our break up.. why am I dreaming about it again…

SHINee - Alarm Clock:

Even today, I’m drenched in my sweat

I woke up from my sleep, I can’t believe it, oh I (horrible nightmare)

Inside the dream that repeats every night

You leave me coldly like a lie, oh I

◉♒❀♒◉

"Ya, Taemin-ah! Breakfast is ready." The eomma of the group, Key, said as he shook the younger boy up. "Ne, hyung.. I'll be right there..." Taemin murmured. "Good. But, you better hurry up. We have a schedule at 10, remember?" Key reminded. Taemin just nodded. "Ya, Onew-hyung! Leave some chicken for Taemin! You eat like there is no tomorrow.. Geez." Key scolded the older boy, after he went out of Taemin's room. "No! When it comes to chicken, there is no time to spare, and of course, no sharing~" Onew defended his action. "Even so, it's his fault for coming here late, right Taemin-ah?" he added. Geez.. These hyungs of mine.. "Ne, hyung. I'm also not in the mood to eat so, you can have my share." Taemin said as he stepped out of their dorm. "I'm going out for a bit!" He said as he slammed their dorm door shut. "YA, Taemin-ah! Come back before 10 ok!!" Key shouted. "Hyung. You just received a message." Minho said as he handed Key's phone.

From: 이태민

010-XXXX-XXXX

Yeah. Got it. 10, right? Stop worrying too much, okay eomma? :)

"Aish. This kid really.. How could I not worry, when you came back home with a heavy heart last night.." Key murmured. "I wonder what happened with his date with Sulli.." Onew said.

◉♒❀♒◉

Now wearing their suit and tie for the KPOP Collection in Seoul, SHINee is now on standby to perform 아름다워 (Beautiful) + Dream Girl. “Let us now welcome, the banjjak banjjak bitnaneun, SHINee, performing 아름다워 (Beautiful) and Dream Girl~” The hosts MBLAQ’s Mir and Seungho, and Min Hyo Rin, announced.

After their performance.. “What happened to you back there, Taem?” Key asked worriedly. “It’s nothing to worry about, hyung.. I just dropped the stand and couldn’t reach the high note.. That’s all.. That’s not unusual, right?” Taemin explained. “Well.. You don’t usually commit those kinds of mistakes, Taem. That’s why we were worried about you. Did something happen?” Onew asked, while patting the younger boys back. “A-actually..”Taemin started. “Sorry to disturb you guys, but.. Lee Soo Man told us to bring you guys to Artsonje Center, to eat at DAL.” their manager interrupted their conversation. “Woah! You mean the DAL, as in the Indian restaurant, right?” Minho asked enthusiastically. “Yes, that DAL, Minho. So, you guys coming or not?” But, before any one answered their manager, they all looked at Taemin, with pleading eyes. “uh.. Of course, hyung! I’ll just talk about that matter later…” “YES! DAL, here we come~ yahoo!” Minho shouted.

◉♒❀♒◉

By the time SHINee arrived at the reserved room in DAL, they were surprised to see the other SM Artists there too. “Ehhhh~ Why are the others here too…” Minho murmured. “Stop being such a kid, Minho! Aren’t you happy to see the other SM Town hyungs?” Key hissed. “Tch. Fine! Hey~ Changmin-hyung!! Mind if I sit with you guys?” Minho asked his fellow Kyu-line member. “Of course, you can my subject~” The leader of the Kyu-line, Cho Kyuhyun, replied.

“Tssss. Just look at that brat. Just now, he was all ‘why are they here too’ and now he’s like hyung, this. and hyung that. blah!” Key said in complete disgust. “Just let him be, Key. You know he’s been like that since forever.. Say, you’ve been oddly quiet ever since we arrived, Taem.. What happened? Are you ok?” Onew asked Taemin, who was fidgeting. “uh.. I-It’s nothing, hyung. I-I just gotta pee, that’s all.. hehehe.” Taemin replied awkwardly. “Geez. Then go to the washroom, if you were in a hurry to go there…” Key said. “Ok, I’ll be back in a second, ok? Reserve me a seat, ok hyung?” he shouted as he ran to the washroom.

Why are the other SM Artists here?! Is f(x) also here?! What should I do if I see her?! Wait.. She won’t care anyway… With a deep sigh, Taemin went out of the washroom, after he washed his hands. He didn’t actually needed to urinate, but, he just needed an excuse.

After sitting down beside Key, Taemin noticed that the chairs in front of them were unoccupied, so he asked Key who sat there. “You mean the ones in front of us? Yes. No one’s sitting on them, yet.” Key replied. “Huh? What do you mean by your ‘yet’ hyu-“ “Hey, guys! Your manager hyung told us to sit here, you’re ok with us being here, right?” Amber interrupted Taemin, as she asked OnKeyTaem if they could sit on the remaining seats. “Yeah, of course! I asked hyung to tell you guys to sit here.” Key replied, still eyeing the menu. “Taemin-ah, what do you want?” Key asked Taemin, to which Taemin and the f(x) members flinch to, because of hearing Taemin’s name being called.

Crap! I didn’t know that Taemin was here! Amber thought, as she glanced to Sulli’s side apologetically. Sulli just showed her a thumbs-up, to cheer her eonni up, honestly she doesn’t feel like looking at his face right now, but for her eonni’s sake, she is.  

I still can’t believe it, your lips

I can’t let you go yet

When it feels like they’ll (kiss) touch my cheek

Arrrrggghhh! Why am I staring at her, while waiting for our food to arrive?! She'll feel awkward.. She sees me as a nuisance, so I better not get her into trouble. She has her own life now.. But still.. 

I can’t erase you

Their dinner party ended, after Lee Soo Man announced that SHINee will have a comeback with the title song, 'Why So Serious? - The Misconception of Me' and that f(x) and EXO will have their comeback soon. (A/N: yeah.. I hope that's true.. OTL)

◉♒❀♒◉

“Let’s Break Up…” oh, no… Not again.

"Huh? I didn't quite here you properly, Ssul. My ears seemed to hear you say let's break up. Haha! Funny, ne? So, what did you say again?"

"LET'S BREAK UP, Taem! We weren't supposed to keep secrets to each other, right?! Then, why? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE WE GOT MARRIED THING?! And here I thought, you were going to tell me about it now!! I sure am stupid to expect something from you. Goodbye Lee Taemin." why do I keep on dreaming about this?!

 

I hope my alarm clock rings quickly and wakes me from this dream

Turn back the time that feels like a nightmare and throw away our break up

I can’t escape from this horrible broken dream that’s frozen into place

I hope the alarm clock rings loudly and wakes me up, oh quickly

Wake me up

◉♒❀♒◉

 

After Taemin woke up, he went to out of his room to eat breakfast with his hyungs. While eating, their leader noticed that Key was staring blankly at something so he asked what's wrong. "o-oh. Nothing hyung. I was just thinking that won't it be quite unfair to Jjong that he won't be a part of the mv, right?" Key started. "I mean, I'm sure our fans would be quite sad to now that Jonghyun won't be taking part in it.." "Well, I do understand what you feel but, isn't what we are doing for his own sake?" Onew said. "Huh? What does not taking part in your group’s mv, for his own good?" Minho asked, confused. "You're not seeing the point here, Minho. What I mean is, ok, let's say that Jonghyun does partake in our mv for Why so serious, with a broken nose. Won't people just laugh at him? Besides, he can't even sing with a broken nose. Try humming while holding your nose to close it, see if it works.." Onew explained. Without a second thought, Taemin and Minho immediately held their nose close and tried to hum to their song Dream Girl. "Whoa! You really can't hum with your nose closed!! Daebak!" Minho exclamed. "Speaking of Jonghyun-hyung, should we visit him? Since we don't really have any schedule today.." Taemin suggested. The members looked at each other before nodding their heads in agreement.

 

◉♒❀♒◉

 

But, to Taemin's dismay, they may have just visited Jonghyun at the wrong time, for the  f(x) members were also there to visit him. "Well, look who's here~ It’s the shining SHINee~” Jonghyun teased s. “Haha, nice one hyung.” Minho replied sarcastically. “Would you guys visit another time? I’m enjoying my Harem (a single average male character is surrounded by three or more attractive females) here~” “What? We made time just to visit you and now you’re shooing us away. Thanks a lot, Jjong.” Key replied. “AHAHAHAHA! Hey Jjong~ I brought chicken~” Onew then gave the bucket of chicken to Jonghyun, as he stared at him with pleading eyes. “You brought this for me right?” “Yeah..” “Then you can’t have any! MUAHAHAHA” Jonghyun laughed evilly, which caused all of them to laugh at this.

“Oppa. Since your members are already here, we are leaving already, ok?” Sulli asked Jonghyun. “Oh, sure thing. But, come back again next time, ok? Bye Girls!” Jonghyun replied, the f(x) members then bid farewell.. She seriously is avoiding me… Taemin thought as  he stared at her figure leaving.

 

Like a flower that falls after a small raindrop brushes against it

It may not be a big deal to you (Let’s break up)

But I fall into a cold sleep at your cold words

I feel like I can still catch your mirage, oh please

"I'm going to the washroom, ok hyung." Taemin excused himself. While heading to the washroom, he remembered how Sulli and the other f(x) members excused themselves.. She must have told the other f(x) members too.. Basing from how easy they agreed to Sulli's request to leave, usually they'd want to stay more.. When am I going to tell the hyungs.. Taemin thought to himself. Now, already done doing his business, he headed out of the washroom and bumped onto somebody, which almost caused the other person to fall. But, due to Taemin's quick hands, he managed to grab her wrist, before she could fall. "Phew. That was a close one, right mis--" His words were cut, when he noticed that the person that he bumped with was his girlfriend, Sulli. 

I lost my mind, the moment I saw you

Except you, everything get in slow montion

EXO-K's What is Love

"S-S-Sorry! a-and T-thank You!" Sulli said as she took her hands off of his grasps. "N-No Problem. I-I should be the one to say sorry for bumping you.." Taemin stuttered. "T-then, umm.. Bye, T-T-Taemin.." Sulli bowed before she ran to the exit. "Good Bye, Ssul." Taemin murmured.

I still can’t believe it, your scent

I can’t get rid of it, it’s seeped (deeply) into me

This must be a dream

◉♒❀♒◉

“Let’s Break Up…”

"Huh? I didn't quite here you properly, Ssul. My ears seemed to hear you say let's break up. Haha! Funny, ne? So, what did you say again?"

"LET'S BREAK UP, Taem! We weren't supposed to keep secrets to each other, right?! Then, why? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE WE GOT MARRIED THING?! And here I thought, you were going to tell me about it now!! I sure am stupid to expect something from you. Goodbye Lee Taemin." s…st-stop it already..

 

I hope my alarm clock rings quickly and wakes me from this dream

Turn back the time that feels like a nightmare and throw away our break up

I can’t escape from this horrible broken dream that’s frozen into place

I hope the alarm clock rings loudly and wakes me up, oh quickly

“sh*t.. it happened again… why can’t I just forget about it!!” he then ruffled his hair. “Taemin-ah! Manager-hyung asked me to tell you that he has something to give you at the SM building.” Minho said. “Ne, hyung..”

◉♒❀♒◉

 

"What does hyung want now? It's still too early in the morning.." He yawned, while looking at his watch. “It’s still 8 AM… Come on, what does he really want so early in the morning!!” He said as he ruffled his hair out of frustration.

“Hyung, I’m here. What did you want to give me?” Taemin asked their manager, when he arrived. “Oh, I have nothing to give you. I just want to tell you that--“ “Wait! What? You didn’t have to give me anything?!” Taemin asked frustrated. “Well, yeah. I just have something to say to you. Anyway..” His manager was about to say what he wanted Taemin to hear, when Taemin cut him. “Hyung! Why didn’t you just text me or even call me if you were that lazy..” “Well, I actually lost my phone this morning..” His manager explained. “Uggh… ok.. What’s done is done, so what did you want to tell me again?” Taemin asked. “Well, I was about to tell you before you kept on cutting my sentences, that you will shoot your first We Got Married episode, tomorrow at Jeju Island, ok?” “What? Hyung! Can’t I just quit that job…” Taemin pleaded his hyung. “I’m sorry, Taem. Higher-up’s orders are absolute so..” His hyung explained. With a deep sigh, Taemin just bowed to his manager, before leaving. *sigh* tomorrow, huh? I’m supposed to meet my so-called wife? I need to clear my mind… So, he decided to walk around the building. 

Inside the nightmare, I, I lose my way, I, I

Inside the nightmare, I, I lose my way, I, I, inside the nightmare

I met her, again. he thought, after he saw her by the next flight of stairs. They both stared at each other's eyes. Both not being able to move. Both regretting their break-up. Both needing each other's presence in their lives. But, Sulli decides to back away, and turned around to walk the other way around.

I can’t believe that you left, I’m in denial of our break up again

I know that our separation and this moment are not dreams

Run. Don't let her go.. Taemin then, ran after her. When he caught her wrist, he immediately hugged her, tightly secured on his arms. "I can't accept this reality, Ssul."

But I can’t accept it, I can’t bear the reality

Come back again, this reality is like a nightmare

I need you, oh

After saying those words, Taemin collapsed right in Sulli's arms. "T-Taemin! What happened to you! ohmygod!" Sulli exclamed as she tried to wake Taemin up. Minho, who was just passing by, heard this and quickly rushed to where they are and carried Taemin to their building's infirmary. 

"S-So, what happened to him?" Sulli asked the doctor in charge, while holding onto Taemin's hand. "He's just fatigue, miss Sulli. He'll be ok, after resting." The doctor explained, before heading out. "Gosh. Taemin you scared me there.. Why are you doing this to me..." Sulli said to the still unconcious Taemin, while sobbing.

I hope my alarm clock rings quickly and wakes me from this dream

Turn back the time that feels like a nightmare and throw away our break up

I can’t escape from this horrible broken dream that’s frozen into place

I hope the alarm clock rings loudly and wakes me up, oh quickly

 

Quickly (wake me up) wake me up

I wake up from my long sleep

And pass a road darkened by the dusk

Lost in deep thought, I picture you again

I throw a stone at a still lake

I draw a small circle again and again

I picture you, I picture you

I picture you, I picture you

Do I really just want to picture her out together with me? Will I really just be satisfied... I know this is selfish of me.. But..

"I don't want us to break up with each other.. It.. It.. Hurts like hell.. I can't breath properly without you with me... I feel like a part of me is missing.. I know it's all my fault.. But, please.. Don't go.." Taemin said, still half asleep. Sulli hears this and cries hard. "I-It's not entirely your fault, Taem! I too am at fault for not hearing you out in this.." Sulli said while wiping her never ending tears. Taemin then wakes up and holds her face. "Do you remember what I told you before, when you kissed Minho-hyung, for the To the Beautiful You drama?" Taemin asked Sulli as he caressed her face. Sulli shook her head in response. "Well, it went on the lines: Even if it's an act, I'd still get pissed when you kiss other guys aside from me. However, I'd still want to be with you despite all of that, Because I love you, Choi Jinri! And if you were to kiss other guys aside from me again, I'd like you to repay me, by kissing me ten times!" Sulli cried, while hearing this again, and hugged Taemin. "So, I'd like to do the same now, even though the sides have switched.. So, if I were to go on a date with my 'wife', I'd like to repay you by going out with you ten times as much too! So, please.. don't leave me, Ssul! I love you too much.. that it hurts.. it hurts like hell!" Taemin begged while hugging her tightly. "No.. I won't anymore! I take back what I said.. I love you too, Taem! and I'm sorry for what I did!!" Sulli said, while shaking her head.. "Thank you, Ssul, for loving me, even though I'm a cowardly jerk! In exchange for that, I will love you with all of my heart and soul." Taemin said as he wrapped his arms around Sulli's body securily. 

If we ever have fights, let's make up afterwards, and continue our relationship with no end.

By that, we could always be together.

Loving each other till the end.

.

.

.

--the end--


Author's Note

Sorry for the very lame ending.. I tried my best.. ;A; Sorry for the late update by the way.. I didn't notice that the box for the Hide Chapter was still ticked, so... orz I'm so laaaaaame. I didn't even bother to check it.. OTL btw.. I didn't re-read the whole chapter so, sorry if there were any mistakes, ok? I'm too lazy! T^T

Hope you guys cheered up over the Taemin on We Got Married thing... I tried my best.. orz

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~

If possible upvote for me please~ ;)

THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE~ ^^

Sorry for the grammar by the way.. 

pls. PM or Comment me for Clarifications, Arraso? ^^