EXO, We Meet Again

I am your Fan Girl

 

On our way to the airport “Best you’re so lucky, you have the chance to see K-pop stars and visit the most popular place in Korea” Chloe said excitedly, “yes, Maybe, but I bet Aunt Joohyun won’t allow me to go and see other K-pop stars, it seems that she’s not really in to K-pop, but  I really wish you could come too best, it would be fun,” I pouted “maybe next time best” she smile but deep inside she really wants to come. Afterwards we arrived at the Airport, Chloe helped me to carry my luggage, mom handed me my passport “honey, be good to your grandma ok?” ma’am said “don’t be such a stubborn girl” she added, “Yes mom, I know” I groaned and hug mom tightly “Take care ok?” she said and I nodded while releasing my mom from my hug, “best let’s chat later ok? Update me if you’ve seen one” she said, I nodded and hug her, Chloe hugged me back “I’ll miss you best” she whispered, "I’ll miss you too best” I replied, “Tiffany, time to go” Aunt Joohyun said, she went to mom and bowed, after her, I gave mom my final hug, “Be good” Mom rubs my bag and I nodded, after that we bid Good bye.

---EXO

At the practice room, all members are busy Practicing for their Comeback

tumblr_mreyj14Nk61r97okoo1_250.giftumblr_mrg5b1vUwF1rv8rjpo2_250.giftumblr_mrez33UM7P1rto225o2_250.gif6523ef8djw1e7k22rsc9fg207s0bhhdv.giftumblr_mrey6kmGS21rto225o1_500.gif

 

 Sometimes they don’t take their practice seriously, it’s like their having fun. After their practice, everyone rest, while Tao wants to have his shower, so he decided to go and ask Luhan to accompany him, “Hyung, let’s have a shower together” he said in an Aegyo way, but Luhan refused, “Go shower yourself, or Ask Kris” Luhan said while wiping his sweat all over his face. Tao went to other member and invite to go shower with him, but other members acted that they are really tired, so Tao went to the shower room on his own. Suddenly Manager hyung entered the practice room and gave them their schedule for tomorrow “Guys listen” he cleared his throat and all members put their attention to their manager, “tomorrow, you’ll have a pictorial for your upcoming album, so I expect everyone will get ready for tomorrow” the Manager said with his serious face. “Nae!” they answered in unison, the manager is about to leave the room, he turn his head “Oh, by the way, let’s have dinner, my treat” he said, everyone starts to whoop with laughter, and scampered from the Practice room, “Ya! Wait for me” Tao holler and quickly run to other members.

Meanwhile, you arrived at 8:30 in the evening in Korea, at the airport, you saw a guy waiting and he’s smiles on you, “Jinyoung-ah!” my aunt waved at him happily, we went closer to him, “I thought you’re not gonna fetch as here, you said you’re busy, aaiishh Jinjja!” she said, “I was trying to surprise you that’s why” he chuckled “Paboya~” she giggled, “By the way, this is my niece, Tiffany, the daughter of my late brother” aunt Joohyun introduced me, I smile and introduce myself “Annyeong Hayeso, Jeonun Choi Tiffany imdida, bangabsumnida” I bowed, “Annyeong, Kim Jinyoung imnida, Joohyun’s namja chingoo, you can call me Oppa ” he introduced himself as well  “woah, your Korean is good” he was surprised, “she knows a little” my aunt grab my hands, “Kaja?” she asked and I nodded, we went to Oppa Jinyoung’s car and drove us home. While we’re on our way, I turn my head to the car window, I am really amazed by the City of Seoul, everything is in peace and order,   the lights really caught my attention, it’s like your passing by the stars, and I was enjoying the view.

Here we are, we finally reached home, a huge gate open up and the car pass through, the car stops, and we stepped out, and I widen my eyes, -woah! This house is big, no, it’s a mansion, woah daebak – I said in my mind, my aunt grabbed my hand and led me to the first door of the mansion, when I stepped in the mansion, I was dumbfounded, it’s really beautiful, it was luxurious, "Tiffany-ah, let's go upstairs, Your grandma is waiting" aunt joohyun said, We went upstairs, and entered the guest room “have a sit dear, feel at home, just wait here ok?” my aunt said, I nodded, she smiled and went outside, I took my sit and I noticed a big portrait, it’s a family portrait actually, I saw my dad on it, he was so handsome, I was only 6 years old when he passed away because of heart disease,  I already miss him, I’m about to cry, when suddenly “We’ll  gonna have a family portrait too my child, don’t worry” I hold back my tears and turn my back to find face the person who just talk, that person is no other than my Grandma and she with Aunt Joohyun, she quickly hug me tightly “It’s really nice to see you my granddaughter” I heard her sobs “Aigoo, you really grown up, I really want to see you” she releases me from her hug and she look and smile on me “don’t be shy, it’s me your grandma” she said, it was awkward but  I simply smiled “Nae, annyeong haseyo halmeoni” I slightly bowed “Omo, your Korean is good” she was surprised, “I learned it from K-pop songs and Korean dramas” I giggled for awhile, “you’re really good” she complemented “Let’s have our seats” we took our seats and we start our long conversation.

It was Morning when someone knocks on my door, “Deuleo Juseyo (Come in please)” I responded, it’s the housemaid, she came in my room “Ma’am, your grandma wants you to have breakfast with her, she’s waiting on the Garden” she said, “nae, I’ll be there for a few minutes, thank you miss” I said, she bowed and she ebb away. I squinted for awhile and look around me, -I must be Dreaming- I shook my head, and even pinched myself “Ouch!” I exclaimed, so it’s true, I’m not dreaming, I’m really in Korea, I got up from my bed and fix myself, and I went down to meet my Halmeoni and have some breakfast. I went to the garden, I was amazed by the plants, beautiful flowers and different kinds of butterflies flying around, Halmeoni saw me “Tiffany-ah come and join us in breakfast” Halmeoni called, I went there and greeted then with my eye smile “Good Morning Halmeoni, Good Morning Ajumeoni” I sat beside my aunt, “yeogi, manhi meogo, you should eat a lot” Joohyun Ajumeoni served me a pancake, “Ah nae, kamsahamnida” I simply replied, Halmeoni can’t take her eyes off me,  “ so how’s your room did you like it?” Ajumeoni asked and drinks her coffee, “nae” I nodded, “I really love pink colour” I added, “glad you like it” she said while suddenly her phone rings, she pick it up “Yeoboseyo, ahh nae, nae, mianhae, I almost forgot, nae I’ll be right there in an hour, nae arasseo, gomawoyo, nae annyeong” she hang up the phone, “Who’s that?” Halmeoni asked, “It’s the manager, I forgot I have a schedule today, we’re having a photo shoot” she explained, “Well you must hurry now” grandma said “you’re a Photographer?” I suddenly asked Ajumeoni, “a professional one” Halmeoni laughed and I nodded, and drink up my milk “Tiffany-ah, want to come with me? I’m sure you’ll like it” she smiled, I looked at Halmeoni “can I?” I excitedly asked and Halmeoni nodded, since I really like to tour the Seoul, I yes say without any second thoughts

Ajumeoni brought her things and put it on her car, I went on the front seat of her car then she drove us on the venue of Photo shoot, while we're on our way, Ajumeoni noticed something on my wrist "Nice bracelet" she smiled, "ah it came from a friend, actually, that friend of mine is from here" I uttered, "Ah jinjja?" she asked while she focuses on driving "Nae, and I hope to see him again."

 

Finally, we arrived, Ajumeoni parked her car at the parking lot, and we stepped out “stick to me ok? You might get lost” she grabbed my hand, we’re about to enter the building when I noticed that the building is familiar to me, “Ajumeoni, what building is this?” I asked “I know it’s familiar to you, this is SM Ent. Building” she smiled at me, “Mw-mw-MWEO?!” I stuttered I was surprised of what I’ve heard, “that’s right, I work here, what’s with that face?” she laughed at my surprised face, we entered the building, as Ajumeoni showed her I.D to the security, “She’s with me” she said and we went to a room for the photo shoot, I wonder who’s celebrity are going to have pictorial, I’m really excited, and I prepare a paper and pen for an autograph, while waiting for the celebrity, Ajumeoni went to me and handed me a digital camera “just in case you saw someone” she winks at me, I already get her point, meanwhile everyone is fixing their things for the pictorial, when suddenly I need to go to the comfort room, I told Ajumeoni and she pointed me the way. I went to the comfort room and pee.

--EXO

They have arrived with the manager and assistant. everyone prepared for the pictorial, the makeup artists put on some retouch on the members. “Ok places everyone” one of the staff shouted, all members starts their pictorial.

tumblr_mo9uioxCaE1rtroiro4_500.giftumblr_mo9u223PvM1qd3xz3o4_250.gif

@Comfort Room

Before I left the room, I fixed myself first, I put down the camera on a table, to make some retouch, a girl who's like at my age just got inside the comfort room, then when I'm about to left the room, she noticed the camera on the table, she took it and approached me "chogiyo!" she caught my attention and I turn to her "Nae?" I asked innocently, “you forget this” she handed me my camera, I gasp “ah jeongmal gomawo” I bowed 3 times on her; I was stupid to leave my camera there. “You’re not from here aren't you?” she suddenly asked “ah nae, I’m new here in Seoul” I smiled meekly, “jinjja? How did you get in this building? ” she asked “I’m with my Ajumeoni, she’s a photographer” I answered “Omo, my father too” she chuckled “which room are you going to?” she asked, I pointed out the room, “I’m also going there, let’s get inside together” she pulled me and I just nodded. She’s kind of friendly; she’s really pretty like a Goddess. Before we reached the room, she introduces herself “I’m Kwon Yuri” she smiled, “I’m Choi Tiffany” I introduce myself as well, we entered the room when suddenly “Omo, TaoRis!” she exclaimed, -TaoRis?- a sudden thoughts came into my mind, -I’m not sure of what I’m thinking but could it be?- I turned my head to see for myself, 

tumblr_mo9txmoibO1rtroiro1_250.gif

I widen my eyes, I can’t even move and my heart starts to beat fast, it’s like I’m about to explode because of what I’m seeing right now, -EXO! We meet again-

tumblr_mo9ucuiW6C1qc3fy9o1_500.giftumblr_mo9u22j8kD1rtfc4yo1_r1_500.giftumblr_mo9vf4sHfO1qfyovfo2_500.gif

 

There might be  some errors in some sentences, Sorry for that.

anyway, don't forget to Comment and subscribe :)

THANK YOU !!!