what happened?

Marrying 12 Prince's [Semi-Haitus]

 

“we need to get going, it’s a long journey” [Taeyeon]

“ne” we, the remaining cooed; preparing for our departure.

Sunny, created a little house at Siri’s back courtesy of her tree’s and plants.

My unnie’s Boyfriends/fiancé’s/husbands invited us to stay with them at the cold kingdom for a while.

All the Kingdoms where still at war, I don’t know why but as unnie’s told me that war got worst and got more chaotic 5 years ago when the engagement between the prince’s of 12 kingdoms and the princess of the moon and sun was broken.

They also said that the princess ran away and the King and Queen accused the prince’s about it and that’s why they kept on attacking and enslaving the other kingdoms in revenge and in search for their youngest and only daughter.

*hhhmm.. where could be the princess be right now? I hope she can go home already so that the war would end right away* I thought.

Moon and Sun Kingdom  is the biggest Kingdom in the Planet. They had the most powerful power. EVER.

With unlimited and limitless powers they can conquer everything.

They already had Terra Firma and Water Kingdom under their slavery and to be followed by many other more.

Some of the prince’s left their Kingdom to survive and in search of their fiancé. IF she is still alive, which no one knew.

The Dragon flew in the sky, and Taeyeon use her dust to make us unseen to all.

As the dragon flew, you pass a few Kingdoms.