Final

Our Supportive Boyfriend

Author's POV

(A/N: You can use your own name, if you want ^^)

Len and Mae have been busy lately with their jobs. They both work as a fashion designer. They've been friends since they were High School Freshman. They've been through a lot together. 

Right now, even though they're stressing out and tired, they have a reason to be happy, Why, you say? Well, they both have the greatest most fantastic boyfriend ever. Ever heard of the famous boyband, Super Junior? Yeah? I'm pretty sure you do ;)

Well, they both have boyfriend their. They haven't announced to the puclic nor to the world. They've been busy with their own activities that, they don't even have time to go on a proper date, and also, they can't go out together since the girls told them that it's ok for them to keep it a secret for a while since they don't want to upset of their fangirls, even though, Len and Mae are upset about it. 

They know how a fangirl can feel if they're bias have a girlfriend. They've been also been a K-popster since high school.

You know that theirs a good and bad in having a famous boyfriend right? Yes? Maybe? No?

Good:

  • Good looking
  • They have good talents
  • etc..

Bad:

  • Not able to spend time with them
  • Busy
  • Many girls attracts to their handsomeness

         - Last but not lest, 

  • When they are ask if they have a girlfriend or seeing anyone, they say,
  1. No, I don't have time right now
  2. My fans are my girlfriend

 

Doesn't it hurt? Len and Mae watch every TV show that Eunhyuk and Donghae are in.

Len's boyfriend is Donghae

Mae's boyfriend is Eunhyuk

Not only, they see their boyfriend having fun or trying to make everyone happy, they also see that they're tired because of their lack of sleep and tiredness. No matter, how much they want to be with their boyfriend's they can't

 

At Work

"Len, are you almost done with that dress, because we need to send that today as soon as possible." Mae yelled while running here and their.

Len and Mae are apparently behind the schedule right now. They've been making outfits for about 8 hours straight.

"Yeah, I am actually finish now. I'm just checking it for the last minute." Len yelled back to Mae.

"I Hope the SNSD's girls like this outfits" they both said in unison as they look at their piece of work. Apparently, they were assigned to work on Girl's Generations new style for their comeback.

Mae and Len knows that Super Junior's are pretty close with them, sometimes they even get jealous. Like one time, when they went to see their clients about their contract with them signing to be the designer, well, the typical story, they saw them hanging out in the waiting room, which Eunhyuk was with Hyoyeon and Donghae with Jessica.

When Eunhyuk and Donghae saw their girlfriend enter the waiting room, they both stood up with their shocking expressions and Len and Mae just act like nothing is happening right now.

"Mae, hurry up! We need to go home right now. It's already 3:30 am and we need to get some sleep for us to be able to wake up early." Len yelled once again as she started packing her things up.

"I know, hold up. I'm just making sure on this outfit. And plus, I'm not sleepy yet" Mae calmly walk towards Len, who was busy packing that she didn't even notice Mae standing next to her.

"Will, who said to drink that much of a coffee? Dude, you drink like 6 cups of coffee." Len snap. She gets cranky if she's really sleepy.

And Mae, she's a coffee addict. She drinks them all day.

"Fine. Pact my things then. I have to go to the rest room" Mae said and then she started walking to the bathroom where it is located.

Len began packing Mae's things. "Mmm? What else? Oh right, phone" Len thought.

She started walking towards their office desk where their smarphones and iPads are charging. When Len check her phone is she has any miss calls or text messages, she saw that her beloved boyfriend texted her. She got all giddy up and she hurriedly open it to read it.

From: Baby Donghae

Hey babe, me and Eunhyuk have a day off today and we're coming to see you.  Can't wait to see you ^^

Don't forget to tell Mae,also, cuz her boyfriend of her's is bothering me -.- I Love You!

As Len reads it, she was constantly jumping up and down and evenm squelling.

Mae came back and when she saw Len that she's happy, she ask her what's wrong with her.

Then Len tell Mae that their boyfriend are coming, Mae started screaming not because she's crazy but she's excited to see her, same as for Len, also. 

After, 5 months of not seeing each other, they finally get to spend time with each other again. 

Len and Mae hurriedly drive back to their apartments. Mae was driving fast that Len was kinda scared but she doesn't really care that much since she's thinking about Donghae.

"Yah! Mae slow down. Do you wanna die early? Man, slow down." Len yelled as she hangs on for her dear life.

"Aishh, of course not! I still want to see Eunhyukkie and be married with him you know" Mae said as she started fantasizing about her and Eunhyuk getting married.

"Yahh~ Don't daydream and pay attention to the road." Len yelled again. "And you should be calling me unnie since I'm older than you"

"Pshh, you are like 4 months older than me" Mae reasons out. 

 

Finally, they've arrived on their apartment. When they both got out from their car, they saw another car parked next to theirs and they can see their boyfriend's things their and when they look at their window in their room, they saw that the light is on. When they finally realised that their boyfriend were waiting for them, they started running towards their apartment room, and once they

got infront of their door, they both fighting on who gets to unlock the door first. They push and shove each other.

While they were busy with that, Donghae open the door, which made them fall to the ground since they both push each other hard.

Mae and Len look up to see their boyfriend have that cocky smile on their face. They know that they're both trying to contain their laugh but they decided to get up quickly and hug their boyfriend

"Oh my gosh, we miss you guys." Mae and Len said in unison while they still hugging their boyfriend.

"Aigoo, we miss you too" Eunhyuk said to Mae while giving her a kiss on the check.

"Ayee, I miss you too baby girl." Donghae said to Len while giving kissed everywhere on her face,.

Mae and Len both pulled away to see their boyfriend, who lose weight and look exausted.

Donghae, Len went to Len's bedroom to have a privacy same as to Mae and Eunhyuk. Since they can't go out and just hang out like any other couple who can spend time outside house, since they didn't announce it yet.

Eunhyuk and Mae 

 

"So how have you been?" Eunhyuk ask as they sat on Mae's bed and cuddle with each other.

"Mmm, I'm good, I should be then one asking you that haha" Mae said as she looks up to him.

"Tired but, you know, happy to see you" 

"Hehe since when did you become cheesy? Just joking. You're skinnier than ever" Mae said with a sadness in her tone while she plays with Eunhyuk's cute fingers.

"O--oh yeah, you know, just working out for a while, trying to gain some muscles heheh" Eunhyuk said kinda startling since he knows that her girlfriend is getting worried about him again. 

Eunhyuk doesn't want to worry Mae since he knows that she's also tired.

"How 'bout you? You've grown some weight hahah" He joke.

"Pshh, I know *pout* I just don't have time to go in the gym anymore"

"Mm, how about tomorrow we go jogging early in the morning?" He suggested.

"Sure"

They just talk and talk,trying to catch up on what's happening to their lives right now, until they both fall asleep.

 

 

Donghae and Len

"Hey baby" Donghae started as they sat on Len's little couch inside of her room.

"Hey, you're so skinny now. Have you been eating? Do you get enough sleep? Aishh, you should take a break once a while also" Len bombered Donghae wiht lots of questions,

"Calm down. I'm just on a diet right now and you should too hehehe" Donghae said as he put his arm in Len's waist as he made Len lean on his shoulder.

"Yeah, I guess. It's just busy with work you know."

"Speaking of work, how's work lately?
 

"It's going great. Me and Mae just finish designings SNDS's outfit for their comeback."

"Ohh alright" He  didn't wanna talk about SNDS not bcuz he doesn't like them it's just that he doesn't want to argue with his girl anymore since she's a jealousy type, will both of them, Mae.

As Eunhyuk and Mae, they also try to catch up on their own event when they didn't saw each other.

 

The Next Day

Eunhyuk and Donghae woke up at 5am because they've plan that they're going to take their girlfriend on jogging, since they doesn't have time to take care of their bodies,

Donghae went to wake up Len, while on the other hand, Eunhyuk went to wake up Mae.

Just a minute or 2, Donghae finally woke up Len.

Eunhyuk tried waking up Mae  but he knows that Mae is heavy sleeper and gets cranky if she doesn't get enought sleep. Donghae told Len that they're going jogging and told her to start getting ready while they wait for Mae and Eunhyuk.

About 15 minutes have passed and Eunhyuk haven't wake up Mae yet.

"Baby, wake up now, we have to go jogging. Len and Donghae are waiting for us" Eunhyuk whispered to her while shaking her up.

Instead of waking up, Mae got her blanket and covered her face with it. Eunhyuk pulled it off and Mae got irritated.

"Bwoh?" She yelled. Then she got up, Eunhyuk thought that she have already woken up but instead she got up to go get her iPad and put her headphones on.

When she lay down again, after realizing what she has done, she quickly got up and it made Eunhyuk shock.

"Mianhe" Mae said.

"Gwenchana :)" Eunhyuk said " No go get ready"

Once Mae was ready, they all went to go jog. The two boys wore a cap and also their girlfriends to protect their image.

"Ok, now keep running" Donghae said as he noticed that the two girls are getting tired and slow.

"We just started running for about 5 minutes and you guys are tired now?" Eunhyuk ask.

"Yahhh! You know I hate running." Mae said as she stop and sat down on the concrete of the street.

"I know. Who even invented running?" Len snap as she also sat next to Mae.

"How can you be healthy if you don't take care of yourselves" Eunhyuk said as he and Donghae went to their girlfriend's side.

The two girls know that they were right, so they stand up.

"Fine!" They both said.

"Ok, just jog 10 minutes straigh then were done for the day" Donghae said

"!0 minutes?!?" Mae and Len yelled.

"Do you want us to die?" Mae said.

"Your exagerated haha" Eunhyuk replied.

"Come on, you guys can both do it" Donghae encourage them.

Then they started jogging and after 7 minutes, Mae and Len are so exhausted that they want to stop already.

"Can we stop now?" Len said.

"No keep going" Donghae said

"Im tired though" After Mae said that, she stop and just walk. Then Len started walking also.

"Oh come on, start jogging." Eunhyuk said.

"Can't you understand the word tired." Mae said as she look at Eunhyuk. This is what happen if she didn't get enough sleep.

Then Donghae and Eunhyuk went behind them and started pushing the both of them, to make them run.

Even though, how much they want to argue, they can't since they don't have the energy to even talk so they just let them push them.

At exactly 8am, they finally finish theyre jogging. Once they got back from they were all exausted and just sat down or even lay down wherever

"We should go jogging everyday" Donghae suggested

"Hell nah" Len and Mae said

"Aw, we know that you both enjoyed it" Eunhyuk jokes

The End

Mianhe, if the ending is ugly but since I'm really sleepy now (11:10pm right now) I have to end it like that but I still hope that you enjoyed it.

 

Tumblr_mkwrb0h6ld1rf1k5yo1_250_large

Tumblr_mkwqwefrov1snunbbo1_500_large