chapter 1. Is it true.

A December dream!!!
Victoria is a beutiful girl.She had long brown hair,brown eyes and a big heart.Now vic was known as a sweatheart so everyone obeyed her and everyone was scared to touch her like if she was a queen.Well vic hated this she wated the world to see that she was no princess she was just a normal girl full of dreams and wishs however her bigest dream was to find love and marry.However it wasn't long before that.It was on the 25th of december on christmas day vic was walking on the street down to her house after picking up her baby sister at her friends house she bumped into a tall man "i'm sorry" she said in a soft lonley voice the man gave a smirk and walked away.So she kept walking untill she walked home the truth is inside she wanted to go back and find out who that man was so she tried to find a way to find that out.One day after school vic saw the same man walking towards her she gave a deep breath in and said hello."Hi i'm sorry for my rudness the other day i really didn't know what to say it's just that your such a beutiful girl that i didn't want to sound bad" he said in a loud voice There was silence for a moment and then finally vic broke the sience with a replied "my name is victoria"she said with a soft voice " mine is nichkhun" he replied."i'm sorry to bother you but do you mind if iask you on a date" he said with a big smile , Victoria's repliy was yes so they made a deal that it would be after seven o'clock.


                                                  How dinner turned out to be!


Victoria got collected at seven as planed and he drove her to a resturant called sushi moshi .They sat down in a chair and waited for the waitress "i'll have the fish and chips" he said calmley "i'll have samgyunpsal as normall please"she said with a rush.So they talked and talked and talked for awhile and then he disided to bring her home.When they got to her house she said "my mom isn't home wanna come in for a cup of cofee" as you know his repliey was yes.They whent inside had cofee together and then all of a sudden they fell asleep on the couch.But then they woke up they started laghing and had a lovely night.so then they whent to sleep.

                           Next morning.

Victoria smiled as she walked to school she was happy.She couldn't stop thinking about the lovely night she had.But then she saw khun she decided to go and talk to him.But then she came across a conersation that he was haveing with his best friend mike.They said-

mike:Why are you going out with victoria have you changed or something your not that kind of guy.

Khun:Rela mike its ok i'm still the person i was two days ago in fact who said anything about "going out"it was jst a one night stand i got what i wanted already.

he smirked and walked away but than he notice victoria standing there.Vic started crying and ran away.

Victoria,Khun shouted.