End

It started with a chat

A/N: If you had read the foreward before I updated this fanfic, please read the foreward again. After reading the foreward, please play this song while you listen to the story ^^

 

Today is the first day of school so, I decided to go early. While I was walking to school, a sudden breeze of wind came that made my hair messy. After I fixed my messy hair, a very tall guy with black hair, whom I don't even know, came up to me and said "Hi~" in which I awkwardly smiled and said "Hello.". After I greeted him, he smiled and said "See you later." then went ahead to school. Is he a transferee student? I'm certain that what he's wearing is our school uniform but... I've never seen him before... maybe... he's like me, someone who's existence is mostly ignored...

 

Since today is the first the day of school, introduction to one another is a must. After some of my new classmates introduced themselves infront of the class, the next person that'll introduce himself surprised me, because it was the guy from this morning. "Hello, everyone. My name is Choi Junhong. I'm currently sixteen years old and my hobbies are skateboarding and surfing the net. Nice to meet all of you. Oh! and please take good~ care of me since I'm sure I'm the maknae of the class." So his name is Junhong... He has this... Nice aura surrounding him. I envy him... After a few minutes, I was the last person introduce myself to everyone. "Ahm... H-hello. M-my name is... L-lee S-soon Kyu. E-eigtheen years old. N-nice to m-meet all of you." I bowed and quickly went to my seat. Being me is so hard. As much as I want to have many friends... I can't, because I'm super shy and I... don't even know how to personally interract with other people. Honestly, I love the first day of school, because that is the only time that I don't feel like I am the only loner.

 

After my introduction, our homeroom teacher assigned us our seats. I'm so happy that I got the seat next to the window that has a great view of the school campus but... I don't know if I should be happy or not that Junhong is my seatmate. Don't get me wrong. It's not that I hate Junhong but he gives this nice aura or feeling while me... I'm the opposite of him. I don't think we'd get along. Actually, I never had gotten along with anyone in school, even my seatmates from before.

 

In each passing day, Junhong gains more friends that surrounds him while me... I keep on pushing myself farther away from everyone. I envy Junhong, because everybody likes him. He's friendly, good-looking, nice, smart and talented while me... a nerd who's super shy and doesn't know how to personally interact with others, Honestly, I'm super happy when people talk to me even if it's just a quick conversation.

 

School will end in just a few months and here I am... still a loner. Why must I be like this? Will I be a loner forever in school? Oh how I wish I can show my friendly side to everyone, like how I show it to my only friend, Zelo...

 

Today is Valentines day, an occassion that... I think shouldn't even exist. I'm not bitter, because I don't have a special someone in mind nor is it because I hate seeing other people be super lovey-dovey but... I think it's just a silly occassion. When I opened my locker, a note fell on the ground and it says...

To: Sunny

Please come to the school garden at 12 nn.

From: Zelo

Zelo?! The guy I accidentally added on facebook? My one out of ten friends on facebook? My one and only friend?! I never knew he was studying here. I want to personally meet him! I want to know what he looks like in person, because on his facebook account his ONLY picture was a cute animated little black bunny. Everytime I asked him to let me see what he looks like... He'll just show the bunny picture. I thought that he was a wierdo before but when he had first chatted me on facebook... I misjudged him. He was so fun to talk to and I finally had the chance to talk longer to someone, other than my family.

 

When I went to the garden, I saw a back of a tall blonde guy in which I assumed is Zelo. "Zelo?" I asked while I was getting closer. When he turned around, I was surprised to see Junhong. "I'm sorry... I mistook you for someone..." Junhong laughed at me. "Why are you laughing?" I asked.

 

"I'm laughing at you, silly noona. You don't recognize me?" He said then showed the picture of Zelo's bunny picture.

 

"Zelo?!"

 

"Who do you think?"

 

"Wait. I thought your name was Choi Junhong."

 

"That's right."

 

"But... in facebook... your name is Zelo..."

 

"People can change their names on facebook, silly noona. hahaha"

 

"I'm sorry..."

 

"For what?" He asked while leaning closer to my face.

 

"Because I never thought that Choi Junhong and Zelo are the same person..." I answered while looking anywhere except infront of me. It's kinda awkward for me, because I've never had to talk to someone maybe three inches away from my face, except for my family.

 

"That's alright." He said while standing straight again.

 

"Why didn't you told me earlier that you were Zelo?" I crossed my arms and pouted.

 

"I have a reason." He said and flashed a smile.

 

"What reason could that be? Everytime you chat me on facebook, I keep on telling you how I feel... being a loner everyday in school... I always wanted someone to talk to in school, not just in facebook..." I said while tears were forming in my eyes. He then hugged me to comfort me.

 

"Do you want to know the reason?" He asked me as he broke from the hug. I nodded in response. "Did you noticed that today my hair isn't black?" he asked me.

 

"I did... Why are you asking?" I said as I wiped the tears that had formed in my eyes.

 

"Do you remember what Taeyeon noona asked you yesterday?"

 

- - - F L A S H B A C K - - -

Yesterday morning, I was silently reading a novel in my seat when Taeyeon approached me and said "Hi~"

I smiled and said "Hello."

"Soon Kyu, what is your ideal guy?" Taeyeon asked me while sitting on top of my desk.

"I-I don't h-have an ideal guy... b-but I think I l-like guys that are b-blonde since my f-favorite character in the novel is b-blonde..."

I said then showed Taeyeon the novel I was reading.

- - - E N D  O F  F L A S H B A C K - - -

 

"OMG! Don't tell me yo-" I was cut off when he said "Yup!"

 

"Seriously?! You like to eavesdrop on other people?!" I asked him just to reassure.

 

"Yup! Wait. What? No, silly noona. I asked a favor to Taeyeon noona to asked that question to you." 

 

"I'm... confused." I said. He held my hand then looked straight into my eyes he then said "It's because I want to know your ideal guy so, that I could become him... Do you still not understand? *I nodded* It's because I love you." I blushed at what he said.

 

"S-since when?" I asked out of curiousty.

 

"Since the day you added me on facebook... There was something about your profile picture that made me want to talk to you and make me want to get close to you... Thats why I skipped some year levels and transfered schools, just to be with you... Sunny noona, can you please be my girlfriend?" I'm shocked. Very shocked. Tears fell down on my face but he wiped it away.

 

"T-thank you. I appreciate your feelings but... Can you please wait for me to return your feelings? I... I've never fallen in love so, I don't know if what I'm feeling right now is love or happiness that I finally saw my only friend." I said. After I said those words, a few minutes of silence filled the air. 

 

"Sure. I believe in True Love Waits so, in the mean time... I'll do whatever it takes just to woo you." He said and smiled happily eventhough sadness can be seen in his eyes. I smiled back and said "Thank you." he then kissed me on my cheeks making me blush. "I'm sorry. I just couldn't control myself to kiss you... Since were friends... It's alright to kiss you on your cheeks and forehead but after you return my feelings for you... I'll have the right to kiss you here." Zelo said while putting his finger on my lips then... He put the same finger on his lips! OMO! He smiled victoriously at our indirect kiss! I'm blushing so hard right now... It feels like my face has the same color of a red rose.

 

- - - - -

Hello, everyone!

I hope you enjoyed my one shot ^^

To everyone who subscribed and gave comments, 

Thank you~