Fight with AJ

I hate that I love you...

Hey guys~ I decided to start it today! Hope you guys like it!

~*~

RING~ RING~

I wake up to the sound of my wonderful alarm. I look outside to see the view of Seoul through my window. The view isn't so good. I groan and walk into the bathroom. I brush my teeth, wash my face, and strip myslef then enter the shower. I let the warm water soak me and I start to wash myself. I turn off the water and take my towel. I throw my clothes into my basket and take a look at my closet. I pick out some skinney jeans and my spiderman muscle tee. I dress myslef and walk to my vanity. I dry my long, curly ombre hair and put my make-up on. After i'm done I check the clock, 6:15 A.M.. I take my white Nike high-tops and put them on. I grab my lacey backpack and books and walk downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and I see Sandara and Thunder already eating breakfast. I join them and we stay quiet.  We finish and the doorbell rings.

"I'll get it." I say. I take my things and I open the door. Suzy stands their with a smile on her face. "Ahh~!" She squeals and jumps in. I shrug it off and I close the door behind her. I turn around and I see her still jumping. "What's happening?" I ask her. She stops and she pants. "Dongho is going to pick us up with UKISS!". I laugh at her randomness.

5 minutes later the doorbell rings and I open the door. Kevin greets me with a hug and I hug him back. "Morning~" He happily greets. My parents walk down the stairs.

"Who's there, Jinah?" Umma asks. "Just the usaul." I say. I walk into the kitchen and get Thunder and Sandara. All 11 of us walk out and we walk to school.

"Hey, Jinah!" Dongho says, putting his arm around my neck. I knew he was trying to choke me but Suzy didn't see it that way. I swing my hand into his stomach and he goes back. I giggle and turn to Suzy.

"I don't get what you see in him." i say to Suzy. She sighs and smiles. "I'm surprised you don't like him." I laugh and we talk. "Do you have practice today?" She asks me. I nod and she grins. "I'm staying," she says "You have the same schedule as Dongho." I laugh. "You know he already knows that you like him." I say. She shrugs "It's worth a try." She says. 

~*~

We finally approach the school and we all part ways. I walk to my locker and take/ put away my stuff. I close it and I turn around and see Kevin. I smile "Hey." I say. He walks me to my classes and I think its really sweet of him. We talk and then AJ comes up to me and pushes my to the ground.

"Yah!" I hear Kevin and Thunder yell. Thunder chases AJ and Kevin helps me up and takes my things. I brush myself off and Look up at him.

"Thanks." I say. He smiles "No problem.". I laugh and we talk until I get to my class. I give him a quick hug and he runs off to his class. I walk in and everyone laughs at me. I walk over to Suzy and sit next to her.

"Why is everyone laughing at me?" I ask her. She sighs and shows me a video. It's from AJ's facebook. It's a video of me getting pushed around and i break down crying. That's not even me! I bite my lip and roll my eyes. I sigh and put my head on the desk.

"Everyone, look!" One kid says "She's crying!". Everyone starts laughing like crazy. I'm not crying, i'm ready to punch someone in the face. I've been through worst so nothing hurts me. I stand up and everyone stops.

"If you don't shut up," i say "Each and everyone of you will get beat up.". The laughter dies down and i sit back down. Suzy pats my back and the teacher walks in and starts to lesson.

 

After class is done, i walk outdie of the classroom and I get pinned to the wall. I open my eyes and AJ smirks at me.

"You think your so tough." AJ says "You're just a girl." He punches my arm and I keep a blank face. He laughs. I knee his balls and he goes back. I laugh and push him to the ground. I pick up my books at head to my next class.

 

Lunch

I met my table: 2NE1 and Suzy. Once I sit all eyes on me. I look up and laugh. "What are you guys loking at?" i say. "I heard you and AJ almost got into a fight." I grin and nod. They laugh and we go up to get lunch. When we're in the line, AJ already got his food. I smirk at him but he does'nt notice. I stick my foot out and he trips over it. His lunch goes flying, right on to Jessica, The memeber of the 9 princesses. She curses under breathe and walks up to AJ.

"Look at what you did!" She yells. She turns around and groans. I giggle and he gives me a glare. I shrug and get my lunch.

I sit down and begin to eat.