Chapter 6

The Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SIX

The alarm clock of Sun Hee ringed and woke her up rudely. "Ugh, work." She hit the snooze button and got up with closed eyes. She tried to locate her slippers with her eyes closed, failing in so many attempts. "Ahh, got you." She slipped her slippers and rubbed her eyes. She looked around and yawned. "Time to shower.." She muttered and went inside her bathroom and showered while humming a song. After an hour of showering, she slid her robe on and walked to her huge closet to find work clothes. "What do I wear? Something formal? Casual? Semi-formal? Dress pants? Skirts? Ugh, this is the only time that I don't know what to wear!" She yelled inside her closet, frustrated.

She skimmed through her clothes and tried on a lot of her clothes, throwing them on the ground or hanging them up again if she didn't like it. "Whatever, I'll just pick these." She took out her faded pink everyday dress and pumps. She wore accessories that perfectly fitted her outfit and got out of her closet. She looked at herself in the mirror and felt satisfied. "This is good enough, I guess." 

She headed to her door and walked downstairs to see if Jiyong was already there and there he was, sitting down on the dining table with her family. "Omma, Appa, Seungri oppa, Unnie and Jiyong. Good morning." They looked at Sun Hee and all of them smiled except for Jiyong who was smirking. Sun Hee sat down beside her twin brother and ate. "So, you guys sure you want to work today? It's pretty chaotic right now." Sun Hee's father told them. "What is exactly happening there?" Sun Hee asked and her father shrugged. "You'll know later." 

"I'll just pray that you'll be able to handle it." He added and Sun Hee rolled her eyes and said, "Appa, what can't I handle? I've had all the jobs you can give me and I can all handle it well. Just trust me on this one and besides, I'm with Jiyong. Right, Jiyong?" Sun Hee stated and looked at Jiyong who was staring at her. Jiyong looked at the leader of the Lee clan and nodded. "Of course. I agreed to this mission because I want to prove myself to you guys.." Sun Hee's father smiled and nodded. "Very well then. After you eat, go ahead and head to YG." Sun Hee and Jiyong finished eating. "We're going now, sir, ma'am." Jiyong stood up and looked at Sun Hee. She nodded and stood up. "We're going now. I'll see you later when I get home." The elders nodded and smiled at them walking towards the door. 

When the second the door closed, Sun Hee's father smiled snd said, "Don't you think they look good together?" Sonia giggled and said, "Yes, they do, honey." Sang Mi nodded and said, "I just hope he's the one but I do have a feeling that he'll be able to tame the dull and boring Sun Hee we know." Seungri sighed and said, "I don't know why I'm saying this but I agree. They do look good together and even though I think Jiyong hyung rolls like me, I think he's pretty sincere with his thoughts." His parents and Sang Mi shot a glance at him, as if he dropped a bomb. "Thoughts? And by that, have you read his mind before?" Seungri gulped and nodded. "Yes, I have, but it was an accident. I was passing by and I heard his thoughts.. It seemed sincere. He was feeling excited about this mission and I know that because I heard his fast paced heartbeats. It's not something compared to that Seunghyun guy." Seungri said while he hissed at his last sentence. Sang Mi smirked and said, "I guess we have found Sun Hee's match, didn't we? If the twin brother approves then he must be a great guy."

Their parents agree and nodded, "Hmm, I guess so.. but, don't get your hopes up. Who knows what will happen. Let's just let them be for now. I want to see how Jiyong will tame Sun Hee.. if ever that is." They all agreed to see if there will be a room for improvement in Sun Hee's feelings. They were all hoping that Jiyong was the one who could make her heart melt and the one whom Sun Hee could trust with all her life.

On the other hand, Sun Hee and Jiyong were quiet during their ride to YG. Not until Jiyong started to speak. "For some reason, I'm really excited for this mission. I may not know what is waiting for us there in YG, but I think I'll do well. How about you?" Sun Hee looked at Jiyong and smirked. "Hmm, I think I'll handle it well. I mean, I've handled all sorts of jobs, so what can't I do?" She said confidently, maybe a little bit confident. Mostly bragging. Jiyong chuckled and said, "That's true too, but who knows? Business might not be one of your fortes." Sun Hee giggled and said, "Well, we'll see later. I think I'm going to be alright, but if you insist. It's a challenge then." Jiyong smirked and nodded.

"Arasso, if you say so. Challenge accepted." Both of them were not your typical humans; it is because they are not humans, they are vampires. Vampires that are very so competitive, very much like humans. After a few minutes, they arrived at the YG building. Jiyong was amazed with its exterior and was excited to see the interiors. "Excited to see the inside?" Sun Hee asked and Jiyong nodded while looking up at the beautiful building. "Thought so. Just wait until you see the studios and the practice rooms, especially my uncle's office." Jiyong smiled and walked inside with Sun Hee. Sun Hee pressed her finger to the scanning device that opens the door and when it was processed already, the door opened for them and they went in, YG staff bowing to them while Sun Hee just walked with charisma. 

Jiyong saw how serious she is when she's wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter