Chapter 2

The Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWO

Since Sun Hee can't argue with her father. She agreed with the arranged meeting. She went to her room and sat on her bed. "Get our clans closer my ." She thought. "The only reason why you want me to meet that Kwon Jiyong is to make me marry him. Just by hearing his name is making me hate him. I don't even know why, aish. I'm really going crazy now. Whatever. I'm just going to meet him once and that's it." She mumbled. 

Just then, someone knocked and said, "Young miss, your mother told me that you have to get ready for meeting Mr. Dong in 30 minutes." She groaned and stood up from her bed and answered, "Okay! I'll get ready now." She went to her bathroom and had a quick shower. She got out from her bathroom with a robe and a towel on her head. 

She went inside her walk in closet and revealed all of her brand named clothes, shoes and accessories and her huge vanity table. She sat down in a stool in front of her vanity table and took the towel out of her head and dried her hair. She let her hair flow into her natural curls and let her hair shine with her natural silky caramel brown hair. She stood up and skimmed through her clothes. 

Even though she's a dull and boring person; according to her father and family, she has the most explicit and fashionable taste in clothing. She doesn't care how much she spends on picking her clothes out but she will never go out of her walk in closet until she feels satisfied. "Hmmm, I'm just going to meet unnie's boyfriend so it's really nothing special, right?" She asked herself. After spending a few minutes inside her closet, she has finally chosen her outfit of the day. 

Meanwhile, down at the living room of the Lee's mansion was Dong Youngbae with his girlfriend, Lee Sang Mi. "Babe, I'm nervous. What if your parents don't like me?" Youngbae nervously asked Sang Mi. She giggled and said, "Don't worry about them, they are really easy going and I'm sure they will like you a lot. Especially my little brother." Youngbae gave her his eye smile and she blushed. 

Suddenly, they heard the front door open and it revealed Seungri. "Oh, noona. Is this your boyfriend?" Seungri asked. Sang Mi glared at Seungri and nodded, "Yeah. Seungri, meet my boyfriend, Dong Youngbae. Youngbae, meet my little brother, Seungri." Youngbae stood up and shook Seungri's hands but Seungri hugged him bromance style. "Omo." Youngbae said. Seungri chuckled and patted Youngbae's shoulders. "Welcome to our family hyung." Youngbae smiled and said, "Thanks." 

They both sat down as they waited for their parents and Sun Hee. Soon enough, they heard footsteps coming from upstairs. After a few steps, the stairs revealed Sonia Moore and Lee Jun Ho. Sonia was clinging tight on her husband's arm and went down to their kids. "Hello, Youngbae-shi. It's nice to meet you." Lee Jun Ho greeted. Youngbae then again stood up and bowed to his girlfriend's father and mother. "Good afternoon, sir and ma'am. It's nice to finally meet you." Sang Mi's parents were impressed because Youngbae had manners unlike the past guys that she had introduced. 

"It's nice to finally meet you as well. Sit down." Lee Jun Ho ordered. All of them sat down. "So, how did the both of you meet?" Sonia asked the couple.

Then, there's Sun Hee who is now going down the stairs and heading to her family gathered in their huge living room. "Sorry for being late." Sang Mi giggled and said, "That's okay, little sis. I know how much you love picking out your clothes. Come sit." Sun Hee nodded and sat down quietly. "Babe, this is my little sister, Seungri and Sun Hee are twins. Sun Hee, this is my boyfriend, Youngbae. Call him oppa, hmm?" Sun Hee nodded and faced the gentleman, "Hello, Youngbae.. oppa." She unsurely stated. Youngbae chuckled and said, "Nice to meet you, Sun Hee." Sun Hee forced a smile and sat still. 

"Well, let's continue, shall we? Apparently, Youngbae also went to Seoul University, mom. We're of the same age, we were in the same class but I never saw him until he went back there last two weeks ago and that's where I saw him. He approached me.." And for Sun Hee, she's listening but everything is going out of her other ear, in short, she's really not interested in her sister's love life. 

After a couple of minutes, Youngbae was able to get comfortable around her girlfriend's family except for Sun Hee. He doesn't know how to approach her because she seems too reserved just like him. "Mom, dad. I'm going to bed, I don't feel well." Sun Hee reasoned out. "Mmmm, arasso." 

What they don't know is that Youngbae can read Sun Hee's mind. Even though he doesn't want to listen but he had no choice. "I wonder when I'll be able to meet my soulmate, but that's impossible right? Hmm, should I give that guy a shot? I'm sure that I won't ever give My ex nother chance. He will never get my trust back. Whatever, I feel dizzy again. I'm out of here." Youngbae heard what Sun Hee thought of and Sun Hee knew right away. She looked at Youngbae and sent an obvious message to not read her mind. Youngbae told her that he can't help it because its his clan's power and specialty. She ignored him and walked away. 

When Sun Hee got back to her room. She sighed in relief because she's out of bounds of Youngbae's reading capabilities unless it's really that strong. She decided to ignore it. She was now thinking of that Kwon Jiyong guy that she'll be meeting with tomorrow. "I wonder if he's good looking?" She muttered. She smirked and said, "It won't matter anyways. It's not like I'm going to get attracted to him. Just by the sound of his name, it makes me want to punch him. I just have a huge hunch that he's that typical playboy." She thought. 

"Ahh, whatever. I'm just going to get sleep." She told herself. With her decision, she went to the bathroom and washed up. She went to her huge walk in closet and grabbed a silk pajama. "Hmmm, goodnight donks." She told her stuffed donkey that her twin brother had given her when they were kids. It's unbelievable that she still has it but she really cherishes it so much. 

The night went deeper and she fell into a deep slumber, however, in the Dong Mansion, Youngbae's friends were there: Daesung and Jiyong. 

"Yaaa, youngbae's got a girlfriend now." Jiyong teased and Youngbae just rolled his eyes on his childhood friends. "Whatever, Jiyong. You should have went with me, Sang Mi's sister was pretty hot." He admitted. Jiyong snorted and said, "Really? Well, I don't need it anyways. My father told me I'm meeting a girl tomorrow." Youngbae and Daesung looked at each other. "Another marriage arrangement, hyung?" Daesung asked. "I don't think so. I think it's about getting closer with this Lee Clan." Youngbae's head snapped at the direction of Jiyong and said, "Lee Clan?" Jiyong nodded and asked, "Yeah. Wae? You know them?" 

Youngbae nodded and said, "Yeah. They are one of the most powerful clans in the country and world, man. How can you not know them? They are merged with the Moore Clan in London and my girlfriend is the daughter of the leader of Lee Clan." Jiyong's eyes snapped at Youngbae's direction and said, "Are you serious?" Youngbae nodded.

"That's daebak hyung. I heard the Moore Clan is one of the oldest clans there is in the whole world." Youngbae nodded and it made Jiyong a lot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter