Chapter 1 - A fresh start

His Captivating Smell.
 chapter 1
    A fresh start
 
(Yoo Jin's POV)
 
 
 
 
 
"I'm so sorry but let's break up." "Ok, I understand."
All these memories seem like yesterday but in fact we've broken up for nearly a month and school's reopening soon. 
I just can't understand why my mother disapproves of him. Or is it that she disapproves me of dating..? Arghh..
How am I going to react when I meet him in school? I laid down on my bed, fighting back my tears as memories of our one year together kept playing.
I just can't forget you. Are you living in agony as well? 
 
*incoming message*
 
I picked up my phone and the message read : Hey! Our new class allocation is released! Go and check it on the schoolsite noq!
I switched on my Mac and immediately went to download the document for the class allocation. I scanned the document for my name.
Yoo Jin.. Yoo Jin.. Ah there! So I'm in class 02-6. Oh.. It's a relief that he's not in my class though. He's in the next class.. I hope we don't meet each other.
I closed my Mac and a heaved a sigh of relief but with a speck of frustration. 
I guess this is where we really end? Will we ever get back together? I love you still..
 
<->
 
I'd beter hurry if not I'm going to be late.. I grabbed my stuff and rushed out of the house. It's the first day of school, I'd better not be late.
I barely managed to make it in time and rushed to my new classroom. I was the last one left so I only had one seat to choose from. Not that it mattered much to me.
"And I presume you're Park Yoo Jin?" "Yes Ma'am."
"Alright so we've full attendance on the first the of school. Let's get to know each other shall we?"
We had a few rounds of ice breaker but I wasn't really paying attention. I kept glancing outside the window, to see if Luhan, my ex, would appear.
"Yoo Jin! Did you catch what I was saying?" My form teacher asked me. I turned around, and was speechless with embarrassment.
"I'm sorry Ms..."
"Ms Kang for that matter. I hope you'd pay more attention over here. I was saying that there would be a class-bonding camp for the whole level that would last 5 days. It will be held next week"
"Ahhh.. Yes... A Ca... A CAMP?!" I blurted out loud. 
"Yes Ms Park, do you have any problems with that? 
"No.. none at all." 
"I hope you guys would prepare adequetely for this camp..."
Ms Kang's voice drained into the back of my head as many thoughts filled my head
Camp? Doesn't that mean he'll be there too? Oh no.. I can't bear seeing him much more than school.. Wait it's just a class bonding camp right? So I won't be seeing him.."
 
RINGGGGGGGGGG!
 
The lunch bell sounded and it saved me from all the thoughts flooding my mind. What am I to do for the camp?
 
 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________
 
 author's note » Hey readers! Here's chapter 1! I know it's a lil short sorry! I hope you have enjoyed reading and please continue to support it! Chapter 2's coming up soon~