Pabo + Babe = ??

I want to be your girlfriend.

Fei POV

I'm so in love with this guy I met. His name is Jaejoong. We met at a club. Well, he helped me to get rid of the exes. But ... He have a .. girlfriend. She is pretty, kind but kind of .. bad. I am heartbroken. It's been a long time I felt this way.

We went out once, just the 2 of us, we went to a park. We walk while exchanging story. We exchange our phone number. We text for awhile and he stopped texting me. I'm lonely and sad. So I went to the club to drink.

I saw him. Not with his girlfriend and a bunch of clubbing girl. I walk towards him. I greeted him. He greeted me back. He said he wants to see me tomorrow night. So I said Okay. 

Today, he planned to meet at the restaurant at Hongdae. Now, I am here waiting for him. After 30 minutes, he arrived. " Hey. " he said. " Hi. I haven't seen you around. Why do you want to meet me? " I said and I don't know how to feel now. I just acted normal. " I want to break up with Seohyun. " " What?!"

" I attacted to her is because she broke my bestfriend heart. He cried for one whole week just because of her. So I decide to do something. I want to break her heart. " " So you're a player? " I said. " No. I'm in love. " "But yesterday.." "Yesterday? Oh. I was just bored sitting alone but then those girls came up to me. So I just talk to them. I didn't have anything in mind. " he said trying to make me understand.

" In love? With who? Can you tell me? " " Yes. After we eat. I'm so hungry getting rid of her. Actually, she wants to come too but I just ran out while she is taking a shower. " " Haha. But I can see she is madly in love with you. " " But too sad, I'm in love with somebody. How about you? No boyfriend still?" " You want me to have? " "No. " he said, looking serious. " Erm.. I want to have steak. " I told him to break the awkwardness. 

After we are done, we went to Nansan tower for the view. " Is nice here. " I said spreading my arms breathing in the cool air. I feel cold suddenly. Then I notice, I was just wearing a short, long-sleeved lace dress. I feel someone putting something warm on my shoulder. It's Jaejoong. He is putting his jacket on my shoulder. I smile at him mumbling thank you. 

A few minutes later. " So who are you in love with? " I said and he turn to me. " Do you want to say? " " Yes. If not.. if not I will ignore you. " I said, putting on my famous smirk. " Alright. I will say. " " I love .... YOU! " He said and turn his back to me. He really loves me. Haha! I am so happy!

"Hey! " I said and poke his shoulder. He turn facing me. I put my right hand behind his neck and pull him down to kiss him. I close my eyes and enjoy. I open my eyes to see a pair widen eyes. I smile into the kiss and he close his eyes and starting to move his lips. I closed my eyes then. He put his arm around my waist to kiss deeper. He bite softly on my lower lips, I gasped. He inserted his tongue into my mouth and taste every part of my mouth. Luckily, is at night. There no people here. We continue making out.

" Hey! " We heard someone shouted. We turn to see one old man staff. " We're closing. There is a hotel beside this tower. Go get a bed. " Jaejoong quickily hold my hand and walked off. I cover my face in the jacket, feeling embrassed. He doesn't even seem to care. We went into his car.

" I'll drive you home, babe. " He said. Babe?! I try to act play hard to get. " Since when I was your babe. " " Since we met at the club. " " I don't remember. " I said acting. " Trying to play hard to get, uh? We are going to my house. " He said and made a U-turn. " Hey! Don't you know to drive?! You can't make a U-turn here, PABO! "

" Call me pabo one more time, I will kiss you at the next junction. " " Pabo Pabo Pabo Jae Pabo Pabo Jae. " He stopped the car and the side and kiss me. He broke the kiss and smirk. " Don't worry. We will continue this later at my place, BABE." I just kept quiet.

At the house. He open his door and went in. I went in too. Suddenly, he turn and push me against the door, holding my waist and using his right hand to push the door and slowly put me against the door. He kiss me passionately. Rougher this time and go down my neck and make marks. I can't see clearly since only the light from the hallway is on. He carry my leg and put around his waist and walk to the bedroom. He turn on the bedroom light and his room is so nice. 

He layed me down on the bed. And we did it.

-Next Morning- 

I wake up because I got irritated by the shine of the sun. I feel numb down there. Its my first and I gave it to Jae. I turn to the sleeping Jae beside me. And this is what i got to see.

I touch his nose. He crinkled his nose and hug me closer to him. "Don't go. " He mumble and I chuckled. I give him a peck on his nose. He slowly open his eyes and smile. " So happy to wake up beside you. My heart is beating so crazily. " He took my hand and touch his chest. " So glad to be your first. " He said and kiss my lip. " I'll make breakfast. Go take a shower and take any of my clothe you want and wear. " He said wearing his boxer and shirt. I nodded and we kiss then he left the room. 

Last night was crazy. I like it how he is inside me. I miss his touch already. I am done showering and the walk to his closet and took a white shirt.

 

I went out of the room to the kitchen. He look so cool when he is cooking. I walk to him and hug him from behind. " Smell so good. I can't wait to eat. Do you need help? " " Yes. Help me look after this soup while I shower. " I nodded. I look after. He only cook rice, chicken and soup.

So I add-on myself. I search the fridge and see some vegetable. So I took them out and make a stir-fry. I didn't he was done. Suddenly, he wrap his arm around me from behind. Like how I do it to him just now. " I like when you use my Shampoo and Bodywash. You smell like me. " He said and keep on smelling my hair like a addicted man sniffing glue. " I'm done. Help me. Take this and put on the table while I do the soup." " Nae, Yeobo. " 

We enjoy the meal. Now we are drinking to soup that he scooped for me. I drink slowly as he told me too. I bit onto something hard. When I take it out of my mouth, it's a ring. I look at him. He is smiling. He took the ring and kneel beside me.

" Will you marry me ? I know its fast but I can't wait to make you mine. I want you to be all mine. No one can take you away. I'm impatient when I think of not making you mine. Marry me, babe? " Tears rolled down my face and he is still using 'babe' . " I will. " I said to him.

He smile happily and slip the ring on my finger. He wipe the tears on my face away and hugged me. " I love you, my one and only babe." " I love you too, Pabo. "

Suddenly someone rang the bell. We walk together to the door and see Seohyun face. I was shock. I wanted to run away but Jae hold me back. " Stay. We can handle this. " I nodded. He opened the door and Seohyun rushed in to hug Jae. " Oppa! " She said and turn to look at me.

" Who is she? " " My wife." Jaejoong said. He is so straight-forward. " Your What?! Your wife?! " She said in shock. "Oppa, don't play. If you tell me that you're only having a one-night stand with her. I wouldn't be angry. "

" No, Seohyun. We didn't just have . We made love. Hey, Seohyun. You have to listen to this. I don't love or even like you. I love Fei. I attacted with you because you hurt Byunghee's heart. I can't stand there doing nothing. " " So.. this is all revenge? " She said trying to calm down.

She walk backwards and cried. " I love you, oppa. I have never felt so in love before. All this time, its me, myself is in love. " She said crying. She came in front of me. " If I don't get him, nobody gets him even he is married to you. " She shouted in my face and walked off. 

" What should we do? " I said and look at him. He close the door and took my hand and lead me to the living room. He put me on his lap and I put my head on his chest. " Let's migrating. " He said " To where? " " Ermm.. Where do you want to live? " " France? Germany? Somewhere that area. " " Okay. I will plan everything. " He said and I nodded .

We planned to go Paris, France. We can put everything here down and leave. Since my parents are at China and his parents is in US. Over there, we bought a house and we lived happily ever after. Oh and Seohyun went back with Byunghee.

~The End~