Changjo

The Mark of The Dragon

Yujin’s POV

Ugh~ I’m so bored! I should go clubbing tonight, I’ll call Soyun to ask if she wants to come.

“Soyun-ah, do you want to go clubbing tonight?”

“Hm yeah sure, I’ll arrive at your place in 15.”

“So fast?”

“Yeah, I was going to call you to go out too heh.”

“Ok see you.”

I’ll wear my new black dress…  

*ding dong* “Coming!”

“Are you ready  Yujin?”

“Uhuh, let’s go now.”

 

-At the club-

“Hey, why didn’t we go to your parents’ club like usual?” Soyun asked.

“Well to meet new people of course, aren’t you tired to always see the same faces?”

“True.”

“Well let’s go now!”

We entered this new club and it looks really awesome. I hope we won’t get into trouble…  We went to find a table to put our stuff and then we went on the dance floor.
Seems like Soyun already found a partner, good for her but now I’m dancing alone.
I went to the bar to take a drink. I asked for water coz I cannot take alcohol because if I do I’ll just start a fight out of nowhere, so yeah…

“Why only water?” A hot guy asked me, he looks around my age.

“For our safety.” I blurted out seriously. He started to chuckle, how cute…

“You’re so cute, what’s your name?” He asked me then. Should I tell him my real name or my nick/gangster name…I’ll just go for my real name, telling my nickname is too dangerous, maybe he’s our enemy…

“Yujin.” I said smiling.

“Changjo.” He smiled back. “Do you wanna dance?” He asked me. Well what kind of girl would saw no lol.

“Sure.”

So we went to dance together and we were dancing each time closer and closer. It was kind of really intense, but I also kind of liked it…

After a bit we went to sit down and then “Can I have your number?” he asked me. I couldn’t refute that of course hah. So we exchanged numbers.

We were still together when I received a text from Soyun telling me that I should not wait for her coz she found someone. I guess it’s that really cute guy she was dancing with earlier… he kind of looked like a playboy… but i just shrugged it off.

I then sighted and Changjo looked at me worried “Are you bored with me?” he asked.

“Of course not it’s just that my friend left with someone so I have to leave alone now…” I told him.

“I can take you home if you want.” He said. I hesitated for a bit but then just shrugged of all my worries about him being an enemy. “Ah, thank you.” I thanked  him and he just smiled.“Let’s stay a bit more and then leave ok?” I said.

“Sure, how about knowing each other better.”

“Ok.” I said but I still should be careful to not reveal that I am the daughter of the head of ‘The Dragons’.

So we talked for a bit about random stuff, but not about private things… I really like him.

“Should we go now?” I asked and he nodded.

He was going to call a taxi but I stopped him and said “We can walk, it’s not really far from here.”

“But it’s kind of dangerous you know.”

“It’s ok, I need some fresh air.”

We were walking when a group of seven guys just started to form a circle around us. Ugh great, trouble. Last thing I needed with my nice moment with Changjo.

“So you finally found yourself a chick huh Changjo. Well, I’m sorry I’ll have to beat you up.” One of the guys said to Changjo.

“Leave me alone ok, you didn’t come in a good time for a fight.” Changjo said back.

“Don’t worry I’ll take care of the chick.” The guy said smirking then looking at me.

“Do you know these bastards Changjo?” I asked him in an annoyed tone.

“Kind of, yeah.” He said. Then the guy said interrupting us “Hey who do you think you are huh? Beat him up and I’ll take care of her.” Then they started to attack Changjo but he fought back as quickly as possible to come save me even tho there’s no need… but he doesn’t know that of course. Changjo is actually a good fighter, I’m impressed and he’s so hot while fighting but I’ve got no time to ‘fangirl’ over him because that other guy is coming over to me.

He pushed me to the nearest wall and I didn’t say anything. My gangster self is waking up coz that guy is wanting a fight, so I’m not gonna let him do whatever he wants of course.

“I’m gonna teach you a lesson now you !” He said.

I looked right in his face and then smirked for about 5 seconds letting him say “Why are you smiling you .” But then I started speaking.

“Is ‘’ the only word you know or something? You’re really getting annoying. I did let you time to calm yourself down but it’s getting really annoying so…..sorry.” He looked at me confused but I didn’t let him say anything and directly beat his with my fighting skills. I kicked him his stomach really hard and elbowed him in his back even harder. Only with that he was already on the ground, well he speaks a lot but he cannot even fight a girl… I’m an exception but still.

I quickly ran over Changjo to help him fight the other guys. Didn’t take me too long to beat the two that were left. There was another one that was fighting with Changjo but I didn’t really want to interrupt his fight so I just asked him from afar “You need some help?” He was so concentrated that he didn’t even notice that I beat all the guys that were remaining because he already beat three of them. So he looked kind of shocked but then answered “Nah it’s ok, I’ll finish in 2.” I nodded and he punched and kicked he guy and he was finished.

He looked so tired and it made me chuckle because I wasn’t at all….well I’m a professional fighter so it’s normal but I still found it cute to laugh at.

“How did you do that?” He asked me

“Do what?”

“Beat them up like that, and you don’t even look tired.”

“Well, I just what you did. I fought, what do you think I can do else.” I chuckled.

“And how come you can fight that good?”

“We all have our own reasons.” I sighted but then smiled.

We continued to walk and then arrived at my house.

“Come in, I’ll treat your wounds.” He nodded. So we entered the house.

“Nice house. You live alone?”

“Yeah…Sit on the couch I’ll be right back.”

“Ok.”

Now that I think about I’m kind of nervous to have I hot guy in my house, I guess it’s normal.

I took my safety kit and I went back to the living room. I sat next to Changjo and told him to take off  his shirt. He once again looked shocked but then remembered that I’m treating his wounds . He took off his shirt and I was so amazed of his hot body and and my eyes went right to his packs, I nearly wanted to touch him but I calmed myself down.

I asked him where he was hurt and inspected his body. It was awkward. I finished treating him and then looked what time it was. It was already 3:45am. I didn’t think twice about it and told him “Oh god! It’s nearly 4am do you want to sleep over, after what happened I'm very worried for you.

He looked at me with a shocked expression but said “Oh,ok, thank you.”.

I don’t know if I should or not but I felt very happy the moment he accepted.