SURPRISE!!

Surprise party

 

“No peeking okay?” he nodded and turned around. You wanted to give him a surprise today because he won a dancing competition yesterday. “Turn around,” he turned around and you have a cake in hand while the other INFINITE, Teen Top and VIXX members were behind you. “SURPRISE!” you had the decorations ready in such a short time. “You planned this?” you nodded and he hugged you. “Thanks,” you hugged back. “Let’s Party!” Sungyeol shouted and they started the music. The guys were dancing and chatting while you and Dongwoo were on the kitchen, eating by ice cream yourselves. “Thank you,” he rested his forehead on yours. “Don’t worry about it,” you both smiled and N came. “Why are you eating ice creams alone?” he pouted and Sungjong dragged him back to the crowd. “You really did amazing on the dance competition,” you complimented him. “Of course I am,” you both laughed. “Your birthday’s coming up soon. What do you want to do?” he asked you. “Anything as long as I’m with you,” he chuckled at your cheesiness. He took your hand and you went out of the house through the back door. He brought you on the backyard. He helped you climb at the tree with the help of the ladder and you watched the sunset. “It’s so pretty,” you rested your head on his shoulder. He held your hand and you heard some noise inside the house. “Where are they?” It was Ken. “Probably out dating. Well let’s party!” they shouted and partied some more. “We really have fun friends,” you nodded. “Do you love me?” you nodded. “Why?” you asked him. “Nothing. Just making sure,” you pouted. “You look really cute,” you smiled. “Let’s get back inside,” he helped you get down and you went inside hand in hand. “There they are!” they pushed you and Dongwoo on the crowd. “It’s Dongwoo time!” he danced and you can’t believe that you have a perfect boyfriend. “You turn,” you smiled and DJ L.Joe and DJ Ricky played I like That by GLAM Remix Version. “WOW!” they clapped for you. “You were great,” he kissed your forehead. “They’re lovey doveY!” Woohyun shouted and Dongwoo just smiled. “Jealous?” he shook his head. “I have Sungkyu-hyung!” he was kinda grossed out and ran away from Woohyun. “This is the best party ever and you are the best girlfriend ever,” you whispered to your ear. “I know,” you giggled. “Oh right. Where’s Leo?” you looked around. “I saw him on the kitchen, alone,” both of you headed there and saw him eating cake. “Mind If we join?” he shook his head. “How many times do you smile a day?” you asked him jokingly and he smiled. “You’re so silent bro,” Dongwoo sat beside him. “I’m worried that the others will be annoyed if I speak too much,” Dongwoo patted his back. “Don’t worry about it. I’m even the noisiest one in our group but they still like me so I know they will. Especially your leader,” he gave him advice and he nodded. “I love you,” you mouthed. “I love you too.”