INFO!

V.I.P: Special Edition

 

V.I.P: MEMEBERS!
 
Ne-na Joohyung aka "Nena"
 
 
                                         
Nena was born on August 12th 1992 in Pittsberg Pennslyvia United States. Nena was just your normal Korean American a junior in high school. But like most teenagers, Nena had a sercet. Nena could sing. But she was embrassed and very shy of her voice. While hangout with friends she discover something amazing and also scary. Nena saw her self on Youtube! SINGING! Her friend confessed she recorded Nena singing, At frist Nena was very upset because of her sercet was out. But the video was a hit! She indeed has a talent! Later in 2010 of her junior year, Nena was introduced to an all girls group. 
 
     
 
Su-Jin Kim-long
 

PandaLover703

 
Su-Jin was born on July 18th 1992 in Chongbuk South Korea. Su-Jin grow up in a wealthly family. She is bubbly and cheerful. But she doesn't think realtisicly and often  thinks more irrationally.Since the age of ten her parents enrolled her in lessons and often took; Vocial lessones, Piano lessones, Dance lessones. Through out her childhood Su-Jin was fansatined with science, muisc and art. Su-jin often studied Da Vinci and Einstein. (Super smart). Her studies also included learning deverse languages such as: English, Spanish, French, and Itailian. . Through her teenage years she was insipared to listen to; Christina Anguilera. Throughout her years she practice her voice and devepoled a very strong voice. With her pearents help she then searched for a manger. Who later recuited her for a girls group.
 
 
Lee-Song  Eun-Yong
 
 
Lee-song was born on October 23rd 1991 in Tokyo Japan. When she turn sixteen her family moved to the States, (United States). There, her family bought a a resterant and Lee-song worked as a waiteress and hostess. Her family build a stage where singers can preform for their consumers. On one normal day a drunk called her to the stage. Lee-song was flattered. It was at that resteriant were she discovered her voice and also, the manger.
 
 
Ri-Hyung Lee-hi
 
Ri-Hyung born May 11th 1993 Detroit Michigan. Through out her years Ri-hyun listen to Rapcore and witness; thugs, violance and drugs. In her childhood Ri-Hyung was very shy and distanent. In her mind it was better then to not engage then to have engaged at all. So she deveopled and became anti-socail. But when in she went middle school her life had changes. From being that shy anti-social to being introduced to drugs. In her "tweens" her education was failed from skipping school and stealing from her parents medtion cabinet just to be high for school. Which turned her from smoker to pill-popper. Her parents decided it was time to move. In 2005 Ri-hyung moved to Sait Louis Missouri where she went to rehab and she later withdraw from the bad crowd and drugs all together. In 2009 her friends and her to do a Talent show for her school. Ri-hyung knew she couldn't sing. But it was a deute and it was for fun. On stage when it was her turn to sing she lost the tone and started to speak the words at frist. But then it changed from speaking to a rap. That talent show open her mind to engage new ideas. And from then on she wrote songs she knew she couldn't sing and wrote rap song just for the hell of it. It was in 2010 where she got a call from a manger. He saw one of her Youtube's  videoes from her channel, "freestyle" wich conist of freestyle raps. 
 
 
 
Woo-Ga-Hyung Hyoi Aka (Ga-hyung)
 

Italy13France

 
  Woo-Ga-Hyung was born, Septber 20th 1993 in Seoul of South Koera. She is the younest in her family surrounded with two older brothers and a sister. Growing up was easy for Woo-Ga-Hyung since she was highly mature for her age. But her imagtion and creativy was of the age of a toddler. She often daydream in class and was distracted. She was somewhat quite and tolerante. As she grew older she experimented with different techniques and methods assosiacated with human psychology to see which was faster in gaining friendship. But her conclusion was that poeple are nuts. And in some cases, they also think your nuts aswell. In her childhood Ga-Hyung was soicailly awkward, and she wanted to change that. In her middle school she was engaged in various sports which brought out her agression and her strong voice. At a game, any game; Tennis, Basketball, Soccer, softball, Vollyball, you name it. You can see her agression taking action and yelling down the court. This made her a loud spoken person. Thought her middle school and High school she counted to play agressive sports and in her free time she would sing. Ga-hyung has a very powerful voice. She can sing agressivly hitting all the high and strong notes. With this blessing voice she can sing; Strong, softed, and she could even rap. In 2010 She emailed a Manger online and asked if she could team up with him. At frist the manger decline. But after sending him a video of herself Singing and Rapping he replied at once. And bought a ticket to Seoul Korea. He Then introduced her to and all girls group. Which they all decided on a name....
 
V.I.P!