-

Morning

 

I don’t know what woke me up, my eyelids flickered open. The room I was in was lit by the rays of the early sun. It must be around seven in the morning if mot earlier. I breathed in heavily and sighed the air out of my lungs. It was fresh and cool. I turned my head to my right and looked at the clock. The display showed seven twenty.
I pulled my arm out from under the warm and fluffy covers and rubbed my eyes. Turning my head to my left, I saw a lump next to me. Rising and sinking periodically. The soft breathing seemed to fill the room. Gently I turned my body to my side so I was facing the lump in the bed and as I pushed the pillow down with the weight of my hand, I could see his sleeping face. His closed eyes. His slightly parted mouth. His messy hair.
I propped myself up onto my elbows, now laying on my belly and leaned over to him. Softly  letting my fingers run through his dark brown waves. His hair was soft, like silk against my fingers as I brushed some strands out of his lovely face. 

My fingers wandered around to his ear. Down his jawline and to his chin, tracing his lips with my thumb, barely touching their smoothness. Their form was perfect. I remembered how he would say specific words. “I Love you.” How he would whisper those words into my ear when we would be around people, for only me to hear.I remembered his smile that would make my heart flutter every time he did. I remembered their warmth from when he would kiss me. My forehead, my nose, my hand, my lips. How they would softly press against my skin. How his kisses would always make me blush and smile. 

I couldn’t look away from him. His sleeping figure. I laid back down on my pillow, still having him in my sight. Without knowing I fell back asleep.

 

It was a closing door that woke me up. I breathed in the warm air. The room was warmer than it was before. It must be around early afternoon. A quick glance to the clock told me it was only eight thirty. An hour after I had woken up before. But unlike before I didn’t hear the periodic breathing. I wasn’t calm. I looked over to where he was supposed to be laying and found his part of the bed empty. The sheets neatly made and the pillows fluffed. I wonder where he had gone. Yawning and stretching I sat up, brushing the single hairs out of my face. Still partly asleep I got out of bed, walking to the bathroom. It smelt of soap. He had showered. I myself quickly showered and with my hair in the towel I walked back into the warm room. Pulling the curtains away from the window I let the sun fully fill the room. The windows were still open from the night before letting the breeze caress my face. I dressed in a long ivory skirt and loose top that had the color of plums. I brushed my half dried hair. Back in the bedroom I took my perfume bottle from my nightstand. He had given it to me just a few days ago. I sprayed twice and closed my eyes as its scent filled my nose. It was a warm smell. Of oranges, spices and wood. It was lovely. It was like him. 

I left the room, softly closing the door behind me. I passed courts and gardens. Flowers, trees, manicured bushes. Little fountains that bubbled with water, its sound harmonizing with the wind that played in the trees and the birds that sung to each other. I entered the pool area. It was quiet and empty. The little pavilion that was at the end of the pool was not empty though. 

He laid there at the edge of it. His arm stretched out over the water. Gently touching the surface. His eyes were closed and he seemed to be sleeping. I walked over, careful not to overtone the sounds of nature. He wore black dress pants, no shoes and a white shirt its first four buttons un-united. I kneeled down next to him. Just looking, staring. There was a breeze. It played with his hair, pushing and pulling them, letting them fall into his calm face. When it stopped I slowly reached out. Under the guid of my fingers his hair left his face. But I hadn’t been careful enough. He opened his eyes slowly. Looking straight ahead and then ever so slowly he turned his head and looked at me. I looked back. Back into his eyes in which I had so often looked into. His eyes that could not lie to me. His eyes that would never let me look away no matter how hard I tried. My fingers were still in his hair and I gently brushed through the rest of it before removing my hand. He caught it though before I could set it into my lap. His warm hand held it and pulled it towards him. And his soft lips pressed themselves on the palm on my hand, closing his eyes. He sat up. He leaned on his wet hand that rested on the edge of the pool. And he looked at me. He let go of my hand and cupped my face. Drops of water rolled down my jaw, my neck.

Our bodies instinctively leaned towards each other. Our eyes never closed. It was only when our lips met, when our mouths opened that our eyes closed.

 

 

 

 

Thank you for reading my short story~

I only now noticed that I never actually mention Jaejoong in my writing but I actually mean for the man to be Jaejoong...

This story will not have any more chapters

(unless 100 people ask me to do another one)

 

This short story was inspired by THIS video
I love it, I love the music, I love the lovation, I love how it's filmed, I love the feel of the video 
and I love how Jaejoong is portraied here.

(there is also one with Yoochoon)

 

A feedback would be very moch welcomed~!
Thank you~! :)