♡ 2; Rain Sound- Yongguk {B.A.P}

→ кρoρ ѕcєηαrιoѕ αηd ιмαgιηєѕ. . . ♥

Title: Rain Sound 

Characters: Rin {you} ; Yongguk

 

 

 


You got into a fight with your boyfriend, Yongguk. It's rainy day and you ran out from his house as you guys argued. Yongguk looks really worried when you ran out of his house. He kept on chasing, but you turned into a corner and you get off his sight. He's really worried as it's already pretty late and dark. The sound of the rain got him regretted on his behaviour towards you just now. He thought I shouldn't have shouted at Rin so loud just now. She must be really sad. He kept on calling and texting you but you didn't even bother to answer it. You feel so down as you feel liking finding someone to talk. 

 

You decided to call Himchan, your best friend. Himchan owns a cafe and he's probably there at this time, so you decieded to visit the cafe and talk to him. When you reached the cafe, Himchan was really shocked to see you in wet, cause you ran all the way here. He get you a cup of hot chocolate and sat down in front if you. 

 

He asked worriedly " Rin-ah, waeyo? Gwenchana?" "D-deh, o-oppa nan gwencha-" a-chooo! Himchan said " I can see that you're not. Come, let me get you my sis clothes to change, you must've catched a cold. " Himchan is always so nice to you, he's like a brother to you. You smiled a little when he went to get you clothes, he always makes you feel better whenever you're down. 

 

By the time you finish changing to the clean clothes, you saw Himchan sitting on the cafe table woth someone familiar. It's was Yongguk! OMO! You weren't that mad already since you're just teasing him just now, but he is the one who got mad. Your heart started to beat faster as Himchan shouted your name and you got a great big shock. Himchan waved his hands, gesturing you to sit beside the empty chair in the middle of both of them. 

 

You looked at Yongguk, half-awkward and half-alpologize. Yongguk spoke up "Mianhe, Rin-shii. I shouldn't have shout at you earlier. I apologize for my bad attitude toward you just now. Himchan showly get away from his seat and went to serve the customers, leaving you two at the table. As you already think to forgive him, you replied "Deh, oppa, gwenchana. In order to make up, you must buy me a cup of bubble tea of my favourite flavour." He didn't expect you to forgive him so fast and he smiled and say "Forgiving me so fast?" smirked. "Yahh, didn't you want me to forgive you?" "Ahh, deh deh. As usual? Strawberry Yorgurt blend?" "Of course~" you whinned. 

After that, you guys waved goodbye to Himchan and he walked you home with the Strawberry Yorgurt Blend in your hand. You two held hands and walked all the way back to your home. 


A/N:

Aigoo, I think I messed up a bit at the end. Mianhe. Comment + Subscribe babeh! :)