♡ 1; A date with him- Baekhyun{exo}

→ кρoρ ѕcєηαrιoѕ αηd ιмαgιηєѕ. . . ♥

Title: A date with him 

Characters: Mi Yeon {you} ; Baekhyun

 


 

 

It's a Sunday morning. You got a message from Baekhyun , your best friends since childhood. 

To: Miyeonnie 

Good morning miyeon-ah, I got a day off from SM, do you wanna go out with me? Maybe to the Lotte World? :)

From: Baehyunnie ♡

You smiled and replied. 

 

To: Baehyunnie ♡ 

Good morning oppa. Deh, I can make it today. ^^

From: Miyeonnie

You met Baekhyun at the park and then you twi walked to the Lotte World.

When Baekhyun snf you reached the Lotte World, it was packed with people as it's a weekend. You can hear fangirls screaming and squeling  beacause of Baekhyun. They all knew it was Baekhyun even though he wore mask and a sunglasses to cover his face. He held your hands and the two of you got on the Ferris Wheel without queueing up as Baekhyun has the VIP Entrance Slip. When the Ferris Wheel reached the top, you were panting hard because you have a phobia on height. Baekhyun notices your reaction and pulled you into his arms. He whispered " Miyeon-ah, dont' worry, I'll always be there by your side when you need me. Now tell me, do you wanna be my girl?" and smirked. 

 


A/N:

Omggggg, it's my first time ever writing a fluffy and romance story. /although it's a light romance only/ hur hur How was it?? Comment below and tell me. Hope you guys enjoy. Will make a second scenarios now. 

 

 

Comment + Subscribe please ^______^