First Kiss

Unwanted Love

(MUSIC : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhXB8Yw_Ibg)

He looks me in my eyes. These Gaze. I never seen it before! Just irresitable. And then...............

 

he kiss me.

 

My eyes widen, my heart beats faster then ever! My whole body is shaken and my thoughts are messy. Without I want, my eyes close and i-i kiss him back.

*There it goes...My first kiss...*

After a few minutes, i remove slowly. I didn't turn my head away akwardly. No, instead of that, i look in his eyes. I could find love. His eyes were full of love.

'better' he said. *Better? Oh, i ask him if he feels better now.* i thought.

'ahem.' someone suddenly said.

We turn our head and all we see is nonna standing at the door leaning.

'n-n-onn-a..' i stutter. Now i feel the akward feeling and my head is turning red. Very Red!

'Hi Mrs. Park' zelo polite bow.

'May you leave? Now.' nonna hardly said, without looking at him and just looking angry at me.

He looks shock but then he bite his lips and smile friendly.

'Like you wish. Bye then Mrs. Park.' he bow and then he turn to me.

'See ya.' he pick my lips and then leave with a smirk.

My eyes widen more! *H-he ki-s-ss me, AGAIN!* I thought in embarrestment.

Nonna looks more angrilly now.

Then she sigh and smile.

*Huh? She, she smile?* i'm confuse now.

'Dinner's finish' she said and leave.

*what? That's all she said? Dinner's finish?!* 

I walk confuse downstairs and sit on my usual place.

'I'm earlier home, because i've already finish my work' she smile and place the food down.

I didn't say a word. Just eating with her. Honestly, i feel like a fool. Then i start to laugh. Laughing like an idiot. She looks at me weird.

'What?' she ask.

'nothing,' i shake my head and smile to myself. 'It's just,...the situation is just weird now and funny, ahaha' i laugh. And then she laugh also. So there we are. Laughing like fools.

After dinner, we sit togheter in the living room. We drinking hot chocolate and laughing.

We talk about school and other useless stuffs. It is a long time ago, since we did it....I notice now, how much i miss her....

'wanna know, why i act like that before and why now?' she suddenly ask.

I look down and nooded my head slowly.

'Minah, i just wanna see you happy. And it seems like you are with that gangs- umm i mean, boy. You happy, i'm happy. I was angry at first, because i forget that, i want you happy. But after i look in your eyes, i could see happiness and...love.'

*L-l-ove? Are i'm in love with zelo? Wait. Did she just want to called him gangstar?!*

'ummm, Gangstar?' i ask confuse.

'never mind.' she said.

'But-' i try to said, as suddenly her phone rings.

~ring ring~

'Hello?' she ask.

'Taeyon. Meet you at tomorrow at 2am.' a low voice said.

Her face change in a dark one and i can see her scared gaze.

'o-okay' she quietly said in the phone.

Then she end the call.

'who was that nonna?' i ask.

'Minah, go sleep. It's late.' she said and point upstairs.

'But-'

Then she raise a eyebrow, what means, no discust and just doing what she said.

I pout and slowly walk upstairs like a little child.

Upstairs, i take a shower and fall in dreamland.

 

 

Taeyon(nonna)'s POV

*How will i ever bring it over to my heart? Telling her, that i i-i-i'-m dealing drugs....and that zelo is, i-s ....a gangstar who buy it.....*