I don’t want to break up.

break up or no ?

 

 

Park Ha Neul tip toed the floors synchronically with the music which being played in the café. She’s waiting for her boyfriend, Kyungsoo who’s well known these days as D.O from EXO K. She keeps on peeking her watch, prepared herself for the worst condition that may come up after the talks over. Break Up.

 

 

 

Flashback.

“ Agaaaiiin ??? “ Park Shin Ae, Ha Neul’s sister shouted. She just can’t believe that her sister keeps on crying over the same thing like again again and again.

“ This time what ?? “ she asked while sitting on the floor looking her sister’s body covered in her blanket.

“cmon, be matured. You really look like a funny doll, youknow !you asked to break up again ?? but tomorrow you’ll officially date him again ! “ she was pissed off looking at her still hasn’t matured yet sister.

“ you really wanna break up with him then don’t easily fall for him again ! be clear !! so this thing wont ever happened again.. !!”

“ what do you want me to do… “ Ha Neul still sobbing hard while trying her best to let some words out “Whenever I said ‘let’s break up’ he’ll nod or sometimes said ‘okay’ but then he’ll text me again the next day like there’s nothing happened yesterday “ she cried even harder.

“ yaaah !! stop it !! else mom and dad will also laugh because of this joke ! “she stood up from where she sat and walking towards her door.

“ I wonder will you ever have a real break up with him. “  she said before leaving.

 

 

 

Yes. Kyungsoo keeps on making her looks like a fool. She is always asking for break up whenever they had a fight but the next day he will just text her again like nothing’s happened before and she’ll just let everything flow like a water between them and they’ll be in a lovey dovey state, again.

So today she called him to meet and make things clear. She’s too ashamed to look like a fool now.  And that’s a lil behind story why she’s waiting inside the café around Kyungsoo’s apartment.

Kyungsoo’s late, it’s not like him. Why ?uh !because it’s not an important thing for him so he wouldn’t come ? ah~ may be he has too many schedules today ? wow.. I even has told him that this date is urgent for us and he decided not to come ?well good. I’ll just go to his apartment.

Ha Neul walked outside from the café and decided to walk to Kyungsoo’s apartment. She’s on her full disguise mode now. She knows that she has to keep Kyungsoo’s privacy too since his popularities these days is no joke. She is going to explode from what she felt inside. She’s angry. Whenever she said it’s an urgent thing, Kyungsoo will never ever come to her but whenever he said that it’s an urgent thing, she will run into him. She just found it unfair. Okay. She is datingKyungsoo for 2 years and she almost always broke up with him like everytime they trapped in a fight and she just cant control her lips to keep on saying ‘lets break up’ whenever she felt so incredibly sick of him and Kyungsoo will just nod then left or sometimes he’ll shout an okay then left but then the next morning, he’ll just shamelessly texted ‘good morning, have a nice day ^^ ‘.

Is he going to keep making me to livelike a fool girl ??why did he always do that to me ?? he must be really like it to see me like a fool !

She’s fastening her speed as she thought more about Kyungsoo. Once she arrived in front of Kyungsoo’s apartment, she texted him.

Ya kyungsoo! Where are you now ?? I am in front of your apartment. Come out !

She decided not to come in front of his apartment door so she’s waiting on a bench outside the apartment building where they always meet. She is waiting nervously until she heard someone’s panting hard in front of her. She lifted up her head to find KyungSoo there.

“ Hi “ he smiled, like a stupid for her.

“ where have you been ?? “

“ I.. “

“ do you know how long I have been waiting for you ?? why do you keep on doing this to me ?? “ she cut KyungSoo’s before he finished his words. Kyungsoo now is noticing the situation that he cant help but listen to what his girl going to complain now.

“ whenever I said it’s an urgent thing you wont come and I always let it go. Whenever you said that you wanna talk to me a bout an urgent thing I will always run to you, no matter what did I do . Don’t you think that you are a bit too much for me ??”

“ I am sorry.. “ he finally find a space to say sorry because of his lateness.

“ and you ! why do you always acting like this ?? whenever I said let’s break up to you,you will only nod or say okay but you will keep on texting me like nothing happened the day after ! are you trying to make me look like a fool ?? “

“ I.. “

“  you know it right that I really hate to be look like a fool,kyungsoo !! “

“ and now . are you going to ask for breaking up again ? “ he keeps calming. Yeah.. he always the one with cool expression when he’s on a fault but if he keeps on cornered for the thing he has never did, he will shout like a tiger.

Ha Neul keeps her lips  shut when she heard her boyfriend asking about it. In another side, she’s afraid of really losing him after this. She just had a bad feeling about this meeting.

“ I never want to make you look like a fool.  Never. “

“ but ..”

“ I know I made some mistakes, I hope you do realize that you also did sometimes. Like always cut my words before I explain things and for keep on asking to break up with me .do you realize it that after the fights we had, I always tried my best not to repeat my mistake again..?well sometimes I do forget and I cant do anything whenever I am in a fault since you always cut me off like that.. I am kinda tired so sometimes I’ll just nod  and leave.. “ he tried to explain all his thoughts.

Rather than having this kinda talk, he actually expecting to have soo many fun talks with her tonight. He just finished a recording for EXO K’s comeback that’s why he cant help but late. He left his phone in his apartment and he didn’t manage to text her back when he just finished reading her text. She is angry she is angry is what he keeps on his mind while he’s running to find her.

“ but what can I do ? what can my life be without you ?so all I can do is shamelessly text you, call you like nothing’s happened before. Everytime I am on my way doing it, I was afraid that you’ll reject me but you never did.. I was so thankful for that. It means you already forgiving me. “ he smiled hesitantly.

“ then please.. stop coming to lets break up words. “ he’s walking closer to his girl. “ you just had no idea that my head suddenly chaos because of those words…”

Her heart melted as his words keeps flowing from his lips. She’s under his spell again. She keeps on thinking back whenever she thought she needs to think back whenever Kyungsoofinished a line and she will keep on her mind ‘yes, he never repeat his mistakes’ ‘yes, I always come to those words to finish the fight’ ‘yes, I never give him any chance to finish his line whenever we fight.’

He slowly pulled her closer to him. He hugged her, tightly.

“ so this is the urgent things ? thank you for listening to my words too.. “ he whispered in to her ears while keep on her hair softly.

She slowly trailed her hands on his back, realizing her mistakes like after a hundred fights they had on their 2 years relationship. She’s really thankful that he never really meant it whenever he nodded or answered okay everytime she asked to break up with him.

She sobbed on the guy’s chest, mumbled..“ I am sorry… I wont do it again.. “

“ I love you “ is the words he managed to say to his girl while a smile plastered on his face, happily believed that she wont easily talk about leaving his side, anymore.

 

O^^O