Gwiyomi

My Boyfriend's Version Of Gwiyomi

"Oppa. Please, Do it for me.." Soo begged to her boyfriend Hyung Seok to do the 'Gwiyomi' for her. But unfortunately, Hyung Seok don't wanna do it saying that it's too childish.

"Aish. I don't wanna. You know I am not fond of those things." He said as he continue to watch a recorded replay episode of 'Hanbam' on TV which is one thing that push Sooyoung to request her Boyfriend's Gwiyomi. 
 
On that episode, Sooyoung is told to do the not-yet-famous 1+1 Aegyo. After that episode, her version of Gwiyomi has been featured in different articles. Which also states the original creator and Gwiyomi player, BTOB's Ilhoon. And that's how also other KPOP Idols have been requested to do this aegyo which is amazing especially for the fans. There's even a Song now. By the artist Hari.
 
Sooyoung continue to force Hyung Seok to do 'it'. 
 
"Please.Please.Please. Just once." Sooyoung desperately begged. She really want to see her boyfriend do it 'only' for her. Knowing that he is really not fond of aegyo.
 
"No. And that's final, Choi Sooyoung." he nudges as he change the channel hoping that her despicable girlfriend will stop bragging him about that aegyo thingy. 
 
But he didn't expect what she said.
 
"Fine. Just a little aegyo, You can't do for your girlfriend. But when it comes to your damn photoshoots.. You go mushy and do cute poses..." Sooyoung paused for a moment and take a sigh.
 
"If you're going home just lock the door. I'm tired." She weakly said as she went silently to her bedroom. Locking the door of her room. 
 
One thing is in Hyung Seok's mind that time.
 
'Oh No! I'm dead.'
 
She knows how Sooyoung can play hard to get. REALLY Hard to Get. She don't start a fight with such childish reason. We've fight like this for only, I think, twice only. With really big reasons. And now, just because of that freaking aegyo.. Aish.
 
Hyung Seok turn off the tv and went to Sooyoung's room's door. He stops for awhile thinking of what will he say. 
 
"Sooyoung-aah~" he called enough for her to hear. Sooyoung hears him but choose not to answer.
 
Hyung Seok try to knock, "Sooyoung-aah. Open the door. Are you really that mad because I didn't do that.. that.. that aegyo?" he said calmly but deep inside him his feeling guilty, scared and worried. He feels like he wanted to scream with no reason, Just to show how sorry he is because he can't really fulfill her Girlfriend's request.
 
He felt sorry when he remembered what she said..
 
"Fine. Just a little aegyo, You can't do for your girlfriend. But when it comes to your damn photoshoots.. You go mushy and do cute poses..".
 
What she said is somewhat true. And it feel him more down. He wants to talk to Sooyoung, but knowing Sooyoung's despicable attitude, He gives up and he thinks that maybe tomorrow is another chance. Maybe he can talk to Sooyoung then.
 
"Babe, I'll be going. Good Night." he said as he stood there for a minute. 
 
Before leaving he manage to say those three meaningful words despite the 'situation'.
 
"I Love You." he whispered and went off. He don't expect Soo to answer. He thinks she can't hear him because she's already asleep and it's too low for her to hear from the door to her bed.
 
 
But little did he know, She's still awake and she's at the door, Listening. She decides to just listen to him.
 
She felt a little guilt when she heard him say those three words. She felt bad on how she forced Hyung Seok do a thing she knows he doesn't like. She heard the door being closed. Hinting that Hyung Seok finally went off.
 
"I shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have been childish." she muttered under her breath.
 
+++++
 
Sooyoung was woked up by a ring on her cellphone. She took a glanced on her clock. 
 
3:00 AM
 
Who the hell will call up this late? She looked at the caller's name.
 
Jagi<3
 
She widened her eyes making sure it's her boyfriend who is really calling. She rubbed her eyes then checking on it the third time. It's really him. She clicked the Answer button that appeared in her touch screen phone.
 
"Yeoboseyo?" she answered. Her voice is a still little groggy.
 
"Come out from your room, Please." he said. 
 
"Okay." she answered and hung up. In her mind, she was actually preparing her apology to him.
 
She slowly opened the door only to find her boyfriend standing infront of her bedroom. It almost freaked her out.
 
Hyung Seok hurriedly went to Sooyoung and hugged her. Sooyoung slowly hugged him back.
 
Then she freaked out when the tv by itself. Hyung Seok felt that Sooyoung got scared so he tighten his hugged to her.
 
"H-hyung Seok.. T-the TV.." she stuttered. Hyung Seok put his head on Sooyoung's shoulder making the latter confused.
 
"Hyung Seok.. What are yo---" She was cut off when a video started to play on the TV. 
 
It's Hyung Seok holding his blue guitar. She remembered the day they bought it together. It's actually their first date. A smile crept on her face when he started singing. She didn't expect the song that he is singing.
 
It's the Gwiyomi Song by Hari.
 
 
 

Choko meopin han jogak sikyeonoko
Gosohan uyuhanjaneul gidaryeoyo
Noonahago nahago kkok maju anjaseo
Seoro sonbadak wie yeppeun nakseoreul hajyo

Hannun paljima nuga mworaedo naekkeo (naekkeo)
Dareun yeojarang maldo seokkjima nan nikkeo (nan nikkeo)
Saekki songarak geolgo...

 

He didn't actually finish the whole song. Yet it's still Amazing and So Cute for her. It really made her happy.
 
He was just hugging her the whole time the video is playing. He didn't want to watch it cause it really creeps him out.
 
"Jagi.." Sooyoung said as she hugged him tightly. 
 
"I'm sorry if I can't do the actions. It's just---" he stop when he felt his girlfriend's lips to his. After the kiss, Sooyoung tilted her head down confusing Hyung Seok. Tears began coming out of her eyes. She felt that she's been a bad girlfriend to Hyung Seok.
 
"You shouldn't be sorry. I should be. I forced you to do things that You don't like. I'm really sorry for being childish. I'm really a bad girlfrie----" Hyung Seok stopped her by a kiss.
 
"And that's for cutting me off for my apology awhile ago.." they looked at each other's eyes for awhile. Silence conquered them.
 
"Stop crying. It's okay. You've never ever been a bad girlfriend. And I know You will not be one. You're my Beautiful, Hot, Gorgeous Darling Long Legs Girlfriend, remember?" he said.
 
Sooyoung smiled at the nickname he have given her. He gave it to her on their second anniversary. He actually made it to .
 
"You are the best girlfriend in the world. And I love you even though You are so Childish, I love you even if You are so Despicable, and one Stubborn Woman. I love you being dork. That's how I fell in love with you. And I'm glad You didn't change for the past 3 years."
Sooyoung teared up at his little speech for her.
 
"I'm really happy that You are my boyfriend. I Love You, Park Hyung Seok. I really do. Even though You didn't do the actual 'Gwiyomi'.. It's the cutest Gwiyomi I've ever seen. You are the best.. of the best.. of the best of all the boyfriend." Sooyoung said as he gave him a peck on his nose, cheeks, lips each phrase.
 
"And You are the cutest of all. I don't want to have another boyfriend, just You.You.You." she said as she poke her boyfriend's blushing cheek.
 
Hyung Seok and Sooyoung hugged each other again savoring the moment until Sooyoung speaks first.
 
 
 
"Can we watch it again? Now, Together? Until the Sunrise?"
 
 
 
Hyung Seok smiled at the childish her girlfriend is showing again.
 
 
 
 
 
"Anything for you, My Lady."