Chapter 31

how did my life turn out this way ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongguk's POV.

I came back today with no results again, the boys all followed behind. "Junhong-ah, where's Jieun?" I asked after searching for her. "She left after recieving a phonecall about an hour ago" He answered relaxed. "What do you mean left??" I asked rushing to him. |"She recieved a phone call and wrote something on that notebook then left." He answered. "And why the hell didn't you go with her?" I yelled at him. "S-she told me not to come with her" he panicked. "still had to follow her you idiot ! " I yelled at him. "Hyung" "Yongguk-ah" Both Jongup and Himchan tried to stop me. "Calm down." Himchan tried to calm me down but in vain. I grabbed my phone, dialed her phone number and waited for her to pick up, but never got an answer. I tried again only to get the same result everytime. I kept pacing back and forth waiting for her to call back but still didn't get any answer. "hyung, calm down, you wont get anything from going around like this" Daehyun came inside the room with a hot cup of tea. "I lost them.. both !!" for the first time since Hana went missing, I finally broke down.

Jieun's POV.

"Jieun-ah, let's eat" Woobin came to my room. "Don't say my name !" I glared him. he didn't answer and instead, turned around and headed to the dinner-table. I held Hana in my arms and went to eat. "You can leave her in her room you know, I'm not gonna hurt her." Woobin commented while reading a newspaper. "Why would I hurt my daughter?" He asked "She's not yours!!" I yelled at him. "got any proves?" He asked smirking. "N-no... but you don't either! " I argued  back. "Just eat" He motioned me, giving up on the argument.

"you're going to stay inside for the next few days until Yongguk gives up on finding you" H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter