Chapter 26

how did my life turn out this way ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 months later

Yongguk's POV.

"YAH ! BANG YONGGUK !! HOW MANY TIMES DID I TELL YOU TO TURN OFF THE TV WHEN YOU'RE DONE WATCHING YOUR MOVIES??"  Jieun yelled at me from the living room. I growled and rolled out of bed then headed to her. "What is it this time?" I asked rubbing my eyes. ((A/N: OMG just imagen Yongguk standing right in front of you, half awake and rubbing his eyes like a kid..... I'd him without a second thought !! )) "Why can't you listen to what I ask you ?? Is it really so difficult to turn the TV off ?" She asked. "I'll turn it off next time" I said and headed to the kitchen. "Don't walk away when I'm talking to you !! " she yelled. "Babe, people say good morning." I said going back to her wanting to give her a kiss but she shoved me away. "Don't tell me what to do!" she pushed my hands and walked away. 

That's pretty much how every morning has been the past few months. Jieun has been way too moody that it got us into arguments about every small things that didn't need any arguments. I knew it was normal since she's 7 months pregnant so I try to control myself and not let my anger take over me, but that doesn't always work.
"What happened this time?" Youngjae, who had obviously woken up from our noise asked. " Moodswings" I answered tugging my own hair. "Bare with it hyung" He said and hit my back in a comforting way. "Trying" I said with a smile and stood up to prepare breakfast.

"Oppa, I want to go shopping" Jieun circled around me like a little kid. Angry mood totally gone by now and replaced by a happy one. I sighed and pulled her for a back hug since the front was quiet difficult with our angel -blocking us. "Dubble-date?" Himchan came out of nowhere "No!" I yelled "If Soojungie wants to" Jieun answered. Soojung and Jieun have been very close lately. Not that I mind Soojung or something, I'm glad Jieun has a female friend! She was becoming boyish living with 6 guys.

"OMG unnie look at this !! how cute !! aww ! " Soojung was holding a baby shoes, screaming for the whole shop to hear her. "unnie, why don't you tell me if it's a girl or a boy huh ? I want to know what to buy him!! or her... " hyper Soojung was nagging. "I don't know it either" Jieun answered her " Ayyyy unnie, don't lie to me! " Soojung never blieved us when we told her that we really didn't know. "Yah, last time I checked she was the one pregnant, not you" I said pulling Jieun closer to me, "Stop nagging" I said and Soojung pulled her tounge out. "Meeerong" She answered me like a child. 

We were walking around in the shopping center and Soojung picked a cute purple one-piece for the baby s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter