First Day Of School

Last Summer

 

“Hey bastard, get the hell up.” I felt a fist to my head. “Ow!” I shouted as I grovelled in pain. I heard a rather sadistic laugh, which infuriated me.“Myungsoo ya~ we’re going to be late for school. You want to get in trouble again?”
Why is he so annoying? I thought as I gathered myself. “Woobin ah!” as I gritted my teeth, but it was to no use because I was then greeted with another fist. “Bastard. Don’t talk to me like that.” “Alright I get it...” if he only he wasn’t my big brother. Its not like I would stand much of a chance anyway. I’m pretty sure he was above 180cm, his facial structure was that similar to a runaway model, and had eyes that could pierce through anything. Yeah he was sort of handsome I suppose...and thats something I would never admit to anyone, ever.
I’m Kim Myungsoo by the way. 17 years old. I never really thought I’d still be in school though, after all that happened last summer. However, I’m starting anew. At least thats what I think of it...
I clutch on my black backpack, with sweaty palms and heart thumping like a beating drum. I carefully approached the school. I wasn’t very sure what to expect because this was the first time I was returning to school after the incident. I suddenly stopped in my tracks. Woobin noticed my nervousness. “Hey, you’ll be fine. You got me” as he grinned displaying his perfect white teeth. “I can take care of myself.” I rather coldly stated. I didn’t want to depend on anyone, and I’m not a weakling. I can fight my own battles. Woobin rather taken aback, eventually shrugged and continued walking without me. I guess I tend to say stuff without thinking. This always happens. Worst of all, I don’t even know how to make up for it either as I’m the worst person for sharing feelings.
Something stopped me though. I saw a young girl with chocolate brown hair, neatly styled in two cute buns, and her clothes purposefully disordered. Her skin was quite tanned and face was quite small too, but had exotic looking eyes and a bright smile. She seemed rather playful yet mysterious. Beside her was another girl. Unlike the first one who was rather glamorous yet rebellious, seemed to be pretty simple. However, I couldn’t help but think I’d seen her somewhere before. I think I was staring a little too much because the first girl seemed to have noticed and much to my anguish, looked annoyed. For a moment, she whispers something to the second girl before stomping across towards me. I didn’t know whether to be excited or frightened. One of the things I hate to admit again, my brother told me was to never piss off a woman.
“Aliee! Just leave it” the tomboyish girl shouted. However, it was no use as she continued strutting. I wasn’t sure whether it was intentional or not, but she seemed to be pretty charismatic. Even more worse, the other students took notice. This was bad. Its my first day of school and already I’m getting in trouble. If shes the gang leader of iljins of this school, I’m screwed.
“You.” she pointed as she turned her head sideways, her face formed a rather cocky smile. I’ll have to play it safe, because if I say something stupid I’ll get it for sure. “Um... I’m really sorry” for some reason I started to find the floor pretty attractive. I must look so pathetic right now. Ailee chuckles at my so called timidness. “Ya~ don’t pretend to be all innocent. I know you were checking me out.” “Wait what?” I said. Women. They always seem to think we check everyone out. Actually... thats true but I wasn’t in this case. Well, not romantically. Actually forget it. Hmph.
“My turn then. Lets see...” as Ailee walks around me seductively. “Jet black hair, pale complexion...not bad... better than me, red lips...” her face was almost an inch from mines, as she looks deeply into my eyes. I didn’t know how to react to this. I wasn’t even sure what she was even doing. “Handsome...you’re Woobins brother right?” I gulped. “How did you know that...” I questioned. “He’s in the same class” as she rolled her eyes. “Handsome yet stupid” she pulled out a tongue. This .