Youth Star Audition

trainee days @ sm entertainment

After saying your final goodbyes to your family, you turned around, took a deep breath in, and started to walk down the ramp towards the plane. You could feel your heart pounding out of your chest in time with your heavy footsteps. You started to bit your inner-lip out of habit when you get nervous. There was no way to describe the feeling you were feeling at that very point in time. It was excitement, anxiety, and you felt the pressure building up. As you took your first step onto the plane, its as if a force field pushed you back and you suddenly lost your footing but caught yourself. Everyone was staring at you now but you just smiled and looked at your ticket. "17C", you said to yourself. You walked down the isle and your heart had finally started to ease now that your  thinking about something else. Finally, you found your seat which was next to a mother and her child. You were glad you were in the isle seat so you could get up whenever you wanted without it being awkward. Once you were comfortable, you pulled out your 'Guide to Seoul' book and started reading threw it. The captain announced that they would be departing short. You always hated taking off, but this time your mind was a little bit distracted. You started looking back at the events that took place to get you where you were then. Sitting on a plane, flying directly to Seoul in Korea to become a trainee at sm entertainment. The thought alone was making you squeal.

"________, look at this!" Erin yelled from next door. You didn't take any notice to what she just said. You were to interested with what was on your computer screen. "Youth Star Audtion 2012", you said to yourself. 

 

You quickly read all about the audition then scrolled down to the dates. "AUSTRALIA?!" ERIN THEY'RE COMING HERE!" You ripped your computer out of its socket and ran out to see you mum. You stopped just before the corner, took one deep breath, then walked up to her. "Excuse me mum...there's an audition called the Youth Star Audition which is held by a company called sment. Could I maybe try out the audition?" Your mum hesitated for a bit and then opened , "Sure. That's not a problem.. but may I ask what happens if you get in?" You looked at your feet. "You go to Korea and work for them as an idol.." you mumbled. You held your breath until she responded. She sighed, "Ok". You instantly looked up at her, "YAYAYAYA. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU MUMMY!!" You submitted an application and later that day was a response from sment. 

Dear ________,

Thank you very much for your application. The following information is very important so please be careful as we are not resending audition information.

APPLICANT ID: 004IJK3

DATE, LOCATION AND TIME: Saturday 1st September

                                                      2.40pm

                                                      Strathfield Town Hall, Sydney

We look forward to seeing you there,

Sm entertainment

 

You remember it all like it happened yesterday, when in reality it was 5 months ago. It's strange how time goes by so quickly.

 

**********sorry this chapter is very short but subscribe for more**********