NOT A HINDRANCE

Our ON and OFF relationship...

 

*TAEMIN'S POV*
 
 
" what's taking him so long?" I look on my watch as I stand beside the empty sit in the empty and old classroom here in our school. I'm waiting for the love of my life Minho. Yes Minho, the most famous guy in our school is my boyfriend for 2 years now.
 
Can you guys  believe it? the most handsome and famous guy in our school is the boyfriend of a nerd and weak boy Taemin? I can't believe it either. But i'm so happy because he is MA BOY. But the sad part is our relationship is hidden from the world. I don't know why , but i always thought that it is hidden because Minho is ashamed of me, that his boyfriend is weak boy and un-popular like him.
 
 
But seriouly? I really don't care. what's important is that we love and care for each other right?
 
 
I hear the door open and i turn around to see who it is. Finally He's here after waiting for so long. I wonder why he's late.
 
 
"Finally you're here (sigh) do you know what time it is? lunch is almost over." I said annoyed. " mianhae Minnie, Jonghyun-hyung treated us for lunch in the new restaurant near our school, The food was amazing we should have a date there if we have a time." He said happily.
 
 
Seriously? he was late because he eats lunch with his friends? Did he even think that i didn't eat my lunch just to wait him here?
Sometimes he's UNBELIEVABLE.
 
 
"(sigh) its ok hyung, what's important is you're already here" I sais holding his hand.
" ok, so what are we doing here? what is it you want to talk about?" " Minho-hyung, how long should we keep this relationshipfrom the world/" OMG! why did I say that? I'm suppose to say ' Nothing i just want to be with my handsome boyfriend is that bad? ' What am i gonna do now? OMO i can see he's hurt. I should'nt say that nonsense.....
The atmosphere changed...
He push away my hands and walk near the door."Why Taemin? Are you tired of this relationship?" I can see the hurtand anger in his eyes.
 
 
 
" N-no hyung, y-you don't understand" I stuttered. " I don't understand? Then tell me what i don't understand! Tell me Taemin! Tell me!' he shout in anger looking at me. " No hyung, i didn't mean to say that, it is just..." i said sobbing " It is just what Taemin? what?, you know what if your tired of this relationship, then leave me" He slammed his hand on the table and left.
 
 
 
After he left i broke down on the floor hugging my knees sobbing and saying " I'm not a hindrance... I'm not a hindrance to Minho's life..... I'm not a hindrance....."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What a sad start!!
SORRY guys.. are you dissapointed?/
comment if its good or its ..
SORRY GUYS!!!