Second Chance of Love 1/2

Untitled

 

 
 
In SM everyone known that Kris and Tao are a couple. They really complement each other perfectly, sure they have a few fight or jealousy but at the end they will come back to each other arms. It makes everyone envy of their relationship, but lately Kris been hanging out with Chanyeol and Tao with Suho, because of their action it make everyone curious whether or not Kris and Tao have another fight or there are more than just a fight?
 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 
EXO dorm 
 
EXO dorm wasn't really peaceful when you have twelve boys staying together. Everyone doing their individual things or just chatting among each other. 
 
"Have you notice Tao and Kris don't interact with each other anymore?" Luhan whisper to Kai, Baekhyun and Lay, they were all sitting on a big black leather couch. 
 
"I notice that too, there nothing wrong with them when we in China, but when we came back to Korea things start to change, Kris want to be rooming with Chanyeol while Suho with Tao" Lay whisper while looking at Kris and Chanyeol, they were sitting on the other side of the room, who were talking among themself. From afar everyone would think they were talking like a normal friends would be but if you look closely Kris and Chanyeol are flirting with each other. 
 
"What are you guys whispering about?" Xiumin whisper/ask he start to join them at the couch. The four look at each other and hesitage whether or not they want to tell him what they were whispering about. 
 
"They whispering about Taoris the complicated couple" Chen also whisper, he jump over the couch and take his seat next to Xiumin. 
 
"Oh yeah, I have notice how they act around each other, I'm cuirous whether they have another fight or there something more than that" Xiumin whisper to the other four about his observation about Taoris couple. They start to observing more about Krisyeol couple just to see if there anything going on between them. Soon their observation stop when they hear the front door open and close, they all look up to see who it was and turn out it was Suho and Tao. 
 
"Lunch is ready guys" D.O yell out from the kitchen everyone start run to the kitchen like an animals that ready to devour their prey, minus Suho and Tao, who just walk into the kitchen like normal people would do. Everyone was waiting for Tao and Suho to be seated so they can chowdown to their food, Tao didn't move an inche since the only two seat that was open was the one next to Kris right side and one that next to it. Suho noticed this he take Tao hand and lead him to the table, Suho was sitting next Kris and Tao next to him. Their lunch was so silent that no one dare to utter a word, D.O decided to break the ice and start talking.
 
"Suho-hyun what did you and Tao doing while you guys went out?" 
 
"We went and watch some movie and shop around a little, since we didnt bring enough money to buy anything we decided to go to the park and play there until we decided to go home" Suho reply and while chuckle at the memories that flown back to him, Tao on other hand trying to hold his laughter. 
 
"Tao are you ok?" Xiumin ask since he saw how Tao look uncomfortable also he is shaking in his seat. Tao want to reply to his hyung while holding in his laughter, but it fail miserably he let his laughter out, while Suho just smile at Tao. Everyone looking at them with confusing faces no one dare to ask a question since they never seen this kind of interaction between EXO-K leader and and the maknae of EXO-M, sure they did some fanservice but this is a whole new different level. 
 
"Hyung remind me again to never bring you to the park" Tao said in between his laugh "but you are so cute and adorable though" Tao keep giving Suho compliments that he didn't notice someone was glaring at them. Kris decided that he had enough, he stood up walk over to Tao and drag him out of the kitchen by his wrist. 
 
In The Living Room
 
Tao was supprise by the fact that Kris drag him away from Suho but he was mad at the same time, Kris has no right to such a thing after what he did to him. 
 
"Let me go!" Tao once again struggling against Kris who now holding his wrist tighter than before. 
 
"Stop moving and I'm not letting you go" Krs growl at Tao, the next thing he was on the floor "what the was that for?" Kris yell at Tao while clutching his shin in pain, he got up and now Kris is face to face with Tao.
 
"What wrong with you? Why are you dragging me away when I was talking to Suho-hyung!!" 
 
"You and him have been spending with each other a lot, as your boyfriend i have a right to do something about it!!" 
 
"What about  you and Chanyeol, I didn't even get mad about you wanting to be rooming with him or spend a lot off time with him either! So you have no right to said that I spend time with Suho-hyung!" 
 
"Chanyeol is older than you so show him some respect, Chanyeol is like my brother, so if I want to spend time with him or rooming with him than you have no right to said anything!" 
 
"Neither you can said a either Kris" a new voice interupted them, Tao and Kris turn to see who is and it was Suho. Suho walk up to Tao and flung his arm around Tao waist and pull Tao close to him "Tao just like my brother or maybe more than that, but you have no right to treat him like , I won't tolarate your action toward him" 
 
"Tao is my boyfriend..." Kris didn't finish his sentence as he got sended to the floor again Kris goran in pain, Chanyeol saw this and run over to Kris. 
 
"What wrong with you hyung, you can't go and swing your fist at an innocent guy" he yell at Suho, but the way Suho look at him terrified him, he never seen Suho like this before, Chanyeol stood up angrily "this is all your fault Tao!  you make Suho angry at Kris you also make him punch him, when Kris did nothing but been a good boyfriend he is to you!" 
 
SMACK
 
Everyone just witness what just happen, Suho slap Chanyeol when he was yelling at Tao. They also see Tao tears running down his cheek, what make them shock the most was Suho movement and what coming out of his mouth. 
 
Suho now have his arm wrap around the younger body, he is protecting Tao been hurt by Kris and Chanyeol, he was doing his job right for past two week. It went smoothly until today at lunch.
 
"You have no right to said that Kris is a good boyfriend to Tao, and you have no right to his big brother either. No brother would go and steal their brother boyfriend and sleep with them, nor a boyfriend who love his boyfriend and sleep with his brother for four months. That right Tao known that Kris had been cheating on him with you from the beginning. I was the first one to find out that he was crying at night alone by himself, I was disappointed in both of you so i decided to fix thing with my own hands. Honestly, Kris you don't deserve Tao, he better off without you hurting him anyway." Suho said without yelling at anyone seeing how Tao is shaking in his arms.
 
"But he woudn't! he love me to much to break it off" Kris yell back with jealousy even though be has no right to be jealous when he the one at fault bere, but still Tao was his boyfriend. 
 
"You are wrong Kris, yes, I love you but you did nothing but hurting my feeling. I was hoping that you would stop what ever you doing with Chanyeol and come back to me but seeing how thing turn out, my hope was just a dream. I think it best for to us break it off, now you can be with Chanyeol since he make you more happy than I'm. Also, Suho-hyung really care for me a lot, so I want to give him a chance" Tao was now burrying his face onto the crook of Suho neck, and wrap his arms around his neck. As on que Suho pick Tao up and carrying them to their room, half way up to the stair Suho turn his neck back and galre at the two.
 
"Don't come near Tao or bother him again, if you do I will take extreme measure. I will do what ever it take to protect him from you two, concider that as a warning, next time it will be more painful than this time." He start walking up to the other half of the stair and walk to their. 
 
Everyone trying to take up what just happen, the first one to speak is Lay. Who was feel with disappointed in his leader and his brother. 
 
"I'm a shame of you guys, no wonder Suho react the way he react earlier. Don't talk to me, touch me or come near me for now I don't want to see your faces infront of me at all" he start to walk away, one by one than follow him the only that left behind with Kris and Chanyeol is D.O. 
 
"Is better if you don't come near us for a while, I think what you guys did was to shock for them to handle, just give us sometime to take all this in" D.O than walk away leaving Kris and Chanyeol there by themself. 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
This is my frist time writing a story, so i hope you guys like it, next chapter of this story will update soon ^.^ . Poor Tao oh well he have Suho now, and honestly they are cute together...butTaoris is cute too....._-_