Call me oppa

Oppa, please help me with my homework!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Himchan was the kingka of the school, he was the most popular guy and all the girls wanted to be his girlfriend. You were just a normal girl and like every healthy girl in your school you had a crush on Himchan. You often dreamed about him being your boyfriend, but you knew it would always stay a dream, because he was way too popular to notice you. Your brother was also very popular and good friends with Himchan, but you still failed to meet him. Every time Himchan visited your house you weren’t home for some reason. It would be better if you would just forget him.

 

“Oppa, I’m home!” You screamed when entering your house.

“I’m upstairs.” He screamed back.

“I’m going to my room okay.” You screamed back.

“Okay.” You heard him yell.

 

You went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of coke, some snacks and went to your room. You had some homework to do, but after that you were free to do whatever you wanted. You threw your bag on the floor next to your bed. You took off your blazer and put it on the bed, revealing your white V-neck. Let’s get this homework over with. You tried and tried, but couldn’t solve this damn problem.

 

“Aaargh, damn it!” You said to yourself.

“Oppa! Can you please help me out with my homework?” You screamed to your brother.

 

There was no answer. Why wasn’t he answering? He was probably ignoring you or playing a game or something like that. You sighed and leaned back in your chair. Well, guess I’m not going to make my homework then. You took your cell phone, your headphones and layed down on the bed. You closed your eyes and enjoyed the music.

 

You wanted to hear a different song and when you wanted to change it you saw something move from the corner of your eye. He was casually standing there leaning against the doorpost. His arms crossed, eyeing you. How long had he been standing there? You immediately sat up putting your skirt back into place. He didn’t say anything, he was just staring at you. He looked very hot in his black skinny jeans and his white V-neck shirt.

 

“Don’t you have some homework to do?” He asked.

“Yeah, I do, but my oppa doesn’t want to help me.” You gulped.

“Your oppa isn’t here.” He emphasized on ‘oppa’.

“Why are you here?” You asked nervously.

“I was with your brother in his room. He’s my friend you know.” He was standing there so confidently.

“Yeah, I know.” You nodded and sipped from your coke.

“So you know.” He moved forward.

“H-Himchan-ssi...” His presence made you nervous.

 

He was walking towards you. He stopped in front of you, bent over and placed his hands on your knees. His face was close to yours and you had to swallow.

 

“Just call me Himchan.” He said with a smirk on his face.

 

He knew the effect he had on you. You jumped up, making him step backwards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter