Not like you. (one-shot)

As time goes by. (one-shot)

NOTE: Let's all pretend that this one-shot was during the SHERLOCK era, okay? To make it more fitting to the situation. :) Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Give it up

give it up

give it up for SHINee~!"

The excited SHINee fans squealed and clapped in delight as the last beat of the song ends. It's been very busy with the boys lately due to their comebacks which all meant interviews, variety shows, music shows and such are in their schedules all day, and they definitely missed this feeling. It has been a while since they've made a korean comeback. A whole lot adored them, and they made sure to make their adoring fans an inspiration.

"Please welcome our guests today, the shining SHINee!!"

This event's a bit different though. Their schedule tonight is to have a little concert in Seoul for a contribution to a certain cause and right now is the question and answer part of the mini-concert. Basically, the MC asked a bunch of things related to the group with a few laughs here and there. Everything was running smooth so far.

"Speaking of which, I'm sure everyone is dying to know! Alot of idols nowadays have been confessing that they are in a relationship or even having small infatuations to other idols. Do any of you--??"  They knew what the lady was going to ask, even if she didn't bother to continue her sentence as she just gave hand gestures as a signal.

Every member actually thought that it was too frank for a second there, but then again.. it is an interview and they pretty have no choice.

"uhm.." The leader started as he smiled sheeply. Everyone started to gasp and squeal loudly, but the MC hushed all of the audience, obviously dying of curiosity as well.

"I.. have something to confess." He started off, making more fangirls screech to death. Either because they're hurt or just happy for the dubu.

"It has been a while since I realized it, and I think this isn't actually the perfect time but.. I think it's time for him to know." He, then, turned directly to the diva who was sitting between the maknae and the rapper. Everyone couldn't help but gasp at the situation, even almost the members themselves, except for himself, of course.

Shocked is what they all felt right now, and they were quite sure it was no play because of the leaders' contact towards him. It was.. full of sincerity? They knew each other too well to recognize such jokes or legitimacy. The rest of the members didn't like this idea a single bit. They knew that this news could spread like a disease that  won't be curable and their image could be different and, most likely, ruined forever. Their company would decide to fire them in an instant once they hear about this shenanigans with netizens still bashing over them. We all know how people in a country like this works, and so did SHINee. It was quite silent at this moment if it wasn't for the murmurs the audience were giving.

The diva remained pale and speechless but with a thousand thoughts in his head. He was more shocked at the fact that out of all the people Onew could like, it was actually him, the almighty diva, Key.

No.. m-maybe this is all just.. this can't be happ.. h-how could this..

It was too sudden, absurd for him to handle that it made him remember.. that he wanted this at the same time, right? He wanted a person who could be proud of him; a person who wouldn't give a damn even if they held hands in public or would be able to apologize with a big banner infront of him whenever they get to have a misunerstandings or fights or what so, and Onew is able to do it. This was the reason why his heart started to beat fast, and not because of the state of the group right now. He wasn't really sure what he felt or what he wants to feel right now. All he knew that there's a ceratin person who he could see at the corner of his eye who's also staring at him right now, aside from the leader; more like of a puzzled, troubled, hurt..? gaze which made things harder for the feline.

"I would like him to know that.. I don't care who the hell would hear what I have to say right now to him.. to you, Key. The almighty Kim Kibum. I would like you to know that I-"

"C-chakaman!!" Everyone turned to the dinosaur, the member who hesitated to break the silence from the stage.

"Y-yah.. Onew hyung! y-you can't just... steal him away from me!" Another group of gasps were heard. It was, of course, unexpected because they were expecting a public confession. The two youngest members in the group didn't know what was going on between the other three, but remained to look as calm as possible. The shortest member went infront of Key immidiately and both stared at each other. They both felt it; there was this intense feeling. The diva, obviously bewildered, did his best to laugh nonetheless. He just had to get into the act for the sake of saving their careers; it was the only way.

"K-key's mine, arasso?" The puppy once again exclaimed and locked his hands at the diva's waist then pulled closer to a hug which made the diva hug him back. Taemin and Minho decided to smile and chuckle at the two, obviously getting in the scene, but of course it was all a mask to hide their never ending 'what the s' in their mind. Everyone started to get the situation and then came back with their cheery, squealing, fangirling selves except there were some shreiks like "JONGKEY IS REAL!!!" or "ONEW + KEY = LOVE!!!" or "IS THIS A LOVE TRIANGLE OPPA?!?" added. It was a total mess.

"Aigoo~ everyone loves me too much, but next time please save your skinships, later, Hyung?" Key almost stuttered as he rolled his eyes, chuckled and removed JongHyun's grip. The leader, on the other hand, just decided to get in the act as well by laughing, nodding and at the same time mouthing out 'arasso' at the dino's statement. It was no use to continue it or as he thought.

"Omona, SHINee, you really gave us alot of excitement today! To be honest, I totally got shocked for a moment there. Well it has been a really fun interview

for all of us, indeed! What would you want to say to your fans right now before we continue to watch your amazing performances?"

"Please continue to support us. We surely promise too to work hard for all of you~!"

"Everyone, this has been the great shining SHINee to perform for the rest of the concert!! Kamsahamnida~!" The MC happily said as she left the stage.

This is gonna be a veery long night.. he sighed and went on to his positions.

~

"What the was that for, Hyung?!" The singer pushed the eldest harshly as they have reached their private room at the venue.

"Woah, Hyung, what's happening to you??"

"What are you talking about.. exactly?"

"I'm talking about what YOU ing did a while ago!!!"

"JongHyun Hyung, PLEASE calm yourself we could just--"

"CALM?! CALM?!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN CALM?!?! HOW THE COULD I CALM DOWN IF- IF THAT CARELESS LEADER OF OURS ALMOST ANNOUNCED OUT SOMETHING HE WOULD REGRET?!?!?! I MEAN WHAT THE , TAEMIN, CALM IS THE LAST THING I'LL EVER FEEL RIGHT NOW!!!"

"Don't you think it's already enough that you saved the situation? And it's not your job to scold onew hyung. It's the manager's." The frog look-a-like stated, calmly as he tries to separate the leader and the dinosaur as much as possible.

"Minho's right. Why are you still making it such a big issue?" The diva added to ask.

"I-- WELL WHAT WOULD'VE HAPPENED IF I DIDN'T THINK OF SOMETHING TO COVER, HUH?? WELL THEN IT'S BYE BYE FOR SHINEE!"

"Perhaps someone's a bit.. jealous at the fact that.. I could do better than him?" The leader stated out of nowhere.

"...What?"

"I like Key, Jonghyun. You get that don't you? You also get that I would do everything for him. Remember that this is the issue that actually made you two part from each other for god sakes. After you guys broke up, you immidiately ran and chase Sekyung while Key was just.. torned apart all by himself, cries everyday yet you didn't feel guilty even for a bit because after a while you guys started talking again like normal buddies with the fanservices and all that??? Like nothing actually happened between you two. Didn't you even encounter to know what he felt??"

It was a total silence this time. Key felt his heart drop and he knew there was something else to drop as well, somewhere in his eyes. He wasn't bothered that the leader brought that up because it was a fact, though it definitely still stinged him. The memories he tried to bury, was once again recovered.

It was true, all of what the leader mentioned. It was a fact that Jonghyun and Key remained distant for almost a year or so. Very distant, perhaps, and it was mostly Onew who would comfort the diva. When he cries about the puppy who left him, which was almost everyday, it was Onew who would make him laugh to cheer him up or he would sing a song until the younger falls asleep or he would simply hug him so that he would stop crying for even just a bit. After all of the members got over the situation though, they really did acted like nothing happened. Key 'forgot' those memories, JongHyun also 'forgot' those memories, and so did the other members, though they all knew this would come along sooner or later.

This made Jonghyun clench his fists, his heart dropping just like how it does when he remembers everything.

"I'm not like you, Jonghyun because I know I would care for Kibum. I know I won't turn out to be a douchebag like you."

PAK!

"HYUNG!!!!!!" All of them reached for the punched lad on their knees out of anxiety.

"HYUNG, GWAENCHANA?!?" The rapper worriedly asked as he did his best to comfort their hurt leader.

"JONGHYUN HYUNG, WHAT THE HELL?!" The maknae exclaimed out angrily.

.

"I- I c-can explain! I- I'm sorry, Onew Hyung! K-key you know I didn't mean I-"

"Jjong, please.. j-just, please." The diva faced his ex-lover then there it was.. tears.

"Haven't you had enough??"

The diva sighed to control those tears and supported the leader to stand up to walk to the small clinic that the venue has. Jonghyun, meanwhile, shocked but wanted to say a thousand things to him, remained still.

"Hey, what's going on here?! Why did I see a wounded Onew along the way???" The manager asked as he enetered the room.

"Jonghyun Hyung, you've seriously been an lately, you know that?"  the youngest spat out once again to his hyung then walked away. The charismatic frog just stared at the dinosaur blankly with a hint of something that made the dinosaur more guilty and then walked away to follow.

~

"Taeminn-ah! Taemin-ah!" The rapper called out as he tried to catch up on the maknae.

"Taemin-ah, you know you can't go to Key and Onew right now."

"But I'm sure Key umma and Onew hyung needs some comforting right now.. I mean Onew was punched hard!! And Key umma's--" Then the rapper held Taemin's arms.

"They need to be alone, Minnie.."

After a long pause the maknae looked down signifying that pressure is in his mind right now.

"Taemin-ah.."

"I know but.. it's just that Key hyung, he's... didn't you see his eyes a while ago? He was about to give in when Onew hyung was talking about the short guy, and then a few seconds after.. he actually did.."

"Short guy?" The rapper raised his brow as he chuckled over how cute Taemin remained even after all of this.

"Yah, this is serious." The maknae pouted slightly as he lightly punched his hyung which made Minho give a sorry signal after.

"It's just that I really want to comfort Key hyung right now because.. I knew what he has been through. I know the pain because I witnessed it. It was pretty much obvious for me. He would cry all day if he could if it wasn't for our busy schedule, and if he does have a free time, he would shift into a smile at the time we come home from our schedules, and when that.. s-stupid dog would bring Sekyung noona all along at our home, he would do his best to stay strong. I would do my best to comfort him as well when I see him almost breaking down. It's just... How could Jonghyun hyung be so inconsiderate..?" The maknae let out a heavy sigh.

Minho held the other's hand tightly and stared at him to assure secureness. Taemin wasn't really sure what it was, but he absolutely felt safe that it made him smile.

~

"Hyung.. are you sure you're okay now? We'll be going home after a few you might not be able to make it to the van."

"Key, I was hit on the face not on the legs." The leader chuckled, making the diva sound stupid.

"Thanks for helping me." Onew added, showing his smile. It was really something to melt for even if his face was kind of screwed up right now. The diva smiled back then felt another silence kicking in, so the leader decided to pop out a topic.

"Sorry for bringing back those.. you know."

"It's alright, hyung. Just don't make.. Jjong. Don't make him overpower his anger again. You know how he is." The diva half smiled then followed by the dubu's loving smile as well.

"So is it.. all true?" The younger asked softly, knowing another awkwardness came along with them.

"Hm?"

"W-what you all said a while ago.."

"Oh that. Uhm well.. yes. Yes, it is." Both frozen and didn't know what to do, the leader broke another silence.

"Tell me, Kibum.. about what I said. What.. did you actually.. feel?" This was definitely more awkward than the awkward silences combined that happened within the day. It was awkward because it was heart pounding for him. He didn't really understand why, but there was a mix of nervousness of course.

"I... I-"

"Kibum, I've been hiding this to you for quite some time now and.. I just want to know if-" His eyes were pleading, begging to get an answer, but the other remained speechless.

"Do you.. still love him?" He asked once more.

"I...  Jinki, I-" He was suddenly cut off by a lips connected to his. The diva was surpised at what his hyung just did to him, but somehow felt.. so warm and.. secure at the same time. Although, it felt familiar as well. It was all coming back..

~~~

"Kibum-ah.. Saranghae."

"Jjong, what the hell are do-"

then he felt it. His heart pounding hard and his mind not knowing what to do. Their first kiss together felt extremely warm that it made Kibum comfortable and protected. He closed his eyes as he realized that his dreams are now a reality.

Please don't let go of me, Jjong..

~~~

The leader finally parted his lips from the other then he felt something was wrong. He noticed that Kibum's was actually.. crying again. It wasn't just those shallow ones. His pale face were full of.. The leader immidiately hugged him. He didn't want to see him cry again, and then his heart sank because he now knows. He knew because it was the same cries of what Kibum had months ago. It was the answer to his question to the diva. He actually thought he finally had a chance for the diva to have feelings for him back. The fact that he kissed the other was, he thought, a way that Kibum could say that he likes him as well.. but he was wrong.

Y-you.. you still love him.

~

3:37 AM

That's what stated on the hotel's clock. The main singer decided to stay there for the night or maybe at least... for a while. He knew he caused too much damage for the members. Anger and jealousy conquered him, and he hated it. Only the manager knew where he had ran away, but promised to keep it a secret. He layed on the bed for an hour or two, unable to move, unable to sleep. He can't think of anything, but on what he heard from him hours ago.

I'm sorry, Kibum.. for being an boyfriend. For making you cry all the time because I was a dumb, for waisting yourself to a jerk like me, for making you actually fall for me, for leaving you like I never meant the moments I had with you, for being a coward and not telling the whole world that I, Kim Jonghyun, am gay for you. I never deserved a feline warm hearted, naggy, yet adorable diva like you. I.. I never decided to pop out our relationship when we were actually talking to each other after a long time because.. I didn't want us to drift apart again.. I loved you too much to ever distant yourself again.. ever. And my worst mistake in life was to actually replace you. I was blind, Kibum. By fame, lust.. and by the society..

He stood up and wrecked all the things surrounding him.

"Why'd you love me at the first place?! Why the have you fallen for a selfish like me?!?!"

Tears started to fall, then sobs followed.

"K-kibum, I still love you so much.."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAI GAIZZZZ long time no see! (My subscribers would get it..) So whaddya think? I know I know it .. Totally inspired to do this because angst is one of my favorite things to read about and I just kind of thought about this in my head for a bunch of times now before going to bed (I don't really know why but.. yeah!) Please leave comments or not-so-harsh cristicisms below! COME ON NOW DON'T BE SHY

BTW BELATED HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY TO OUR ONE AND ONLY DINO PUPPY JJONG!!!!

Stare into those eyes I tell you..

and yes! This is a birthday tribute to the birthday puppy~ Even if it's.. kinda.. sad.. yeah. I feel so mean.

BTW, guys, please follow me on tumblr! (CLICK IT, OK) I post a lot of SHINee there. Teehee.

Well see you guys next time! Adios!